Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this is gaslighting.. not that care

clinton-gop-response-impeachment-trump-oral-sex-and-one-lie-45703721.png

•••
New Gallop shows Trump’s approval rating is up 6 points from October, now at 45%. Higher than Obama's? Would probably be in the 60's if the media were honest and democrats weren't insane.

Best economy in the history of America.

Last edited:
•••
New Gallop shows Trump’s approval rating is up 6 points from October, now at 45%. Higher than Obama's? Would probably be in the 60's if the media were honest and democrats weren't insane.

Best economy in the history of America.

45 isn't good. You guys have really lowered the bar for Trump. Stop cherry-picking 1 poll all the time, start bookmarking - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

And that 1 Gallup poll is in line with the average of polls at 44.5%

•••
Gotta love how the tax payers dollars are spent, look, fuck all the talking, the only thing that should happen, both parties form a line, go in front of the speaker , say yes or no , once everyone is done, the speaker counts the votes and announces the results.

Totally ridiculous shit

gentle lady
Gentlemen

madam house bitch, I want a fucking refund , you waste my money, you work for me!!

•••
madam house bitch, I want a f*cking refund , you waste my money, you work for me!!

Wow. And you guys say Dems are mean and nasty.
If one of us called a female Republican politician a bitch you guys would be yelling to the top of your lungs.

•••
Rep. Gohmert STORMS the Mic After Nadler Accuses Him of "Spouting Russian Propaganda"

Gohmert should have challenged that Nadler "Bandido" to an old fashioned duel...
FrzDuellImBoisDeBoulogneDurand1874.jpg

•••
•••
216 Votes for Article 1 and with that Trump is now Impeached forever.

216 Votes for Article 2.

Trump is now formally Impeached on 2 Articles forever.

Last edited:
•••
Impeached on article 1.
Impeached on article 2.

It’s official.

•••
216 Votes for Article 1 and with that Trump is now Impeached forever.

216 Votes for Article 2.

Trump is now formally Impeached on 2 Articles forever.

crowd-goes-wild-gif-5.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wjRvAw.gif

giphy.gif

And all the trumpers go....

crybaby-gif-1.gif

•••
Nice try, the people are actually cheering...

•••
Obama's was 46% in 2011. Within 3 point margin of error.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

The Unemployment rate was also 8.6% at the time. So that's impressive for Obama to have a better approval rating than Trump, with how the economy was. It was 10% at one time and then he handed it over to Trump at 4.7%.
-------
Trump talking about the dead husband of the R that voted against him, saying he was looking up. This is who you support. Disgraceful human being. John Dingle, who they say is beloved in Michigan.

--------------------
Was outside battling lizards, but it looks like 2 Dems defected on one of them and 3 on the other. You guys told me there would be more.

EMHPdmeWsAAGEQC

Last edited:
•••
Bipartisan opposition to impeachment.

Nancy has to hush the democrats as they start to cheer. So somber, so serious what a joke.

Last edited:
•••
•••
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

The Unemployment rate was also 8.6% at the time. So that's impressive for Obama to have a better approval rating than Trump, with how the economy was. It was 10% at one time and then he handed it over to Trump at 4.7%.

Journalist were also sleeping with Obama pics next to their bed and taped to their closet doors. Obama freed a deserter / traitor, called him a hero and the media supported him.

@DLoesch
BTW — this isn’t so much about Trump as it’s about statists trying to grab control from voters. They weaponized the IRS against the tea party, obtained phone records and emails of reporters who wrote fair stories, blamed innocent gun owners for their Fast & Furious.

Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: It'll be ok.

Yes it will. More people will attend Trump rally in MI tonight than attend rallies for democrats in the last six months.

I'm amazed you guys aren't complaining about CNN pretending this is a somber and serious day.

•••
Yes it will. More people will attend Trump rally in MI tonight than attend democrats rallies in the last six months.

I'm amazed you guys aren't complaining about CNN pretending this is a somber and serious day.

Yes, Trump is doing a good job tonight making fun of a dead, beloved John David Dingell of Michigan. Just give the state to Biden.

Biden is going to roll on Trump.

Michigan media already picking up on it:

Trump targets Dingell, late husband during rally with hell inference
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...husband-during-battle-creek-rally/2692307001/

even Domainace is having a hard time with this, below. Very fragile Trump supporters in this thread. Get it out of your system, have a good cry. Try to get some good sleep, the sun will rise tomorrow.

Last edited:
•••
Watching the Dems celebrate, is like watching people celebrate after burning their house down because they finally got rid of the raccoon on the attic. The USA is sinking faster than even I predicted. Trump will be reelected, of course, but the total debasement of the country is a foregone conclusion longer term.

But nice to see miserable people have an occasional happy day, even if it's at everyone's future expense.

Meanwhile, three Democrats actually showed backbone and morality. Have to get rid of them, eh?

Last edited:
•••
@DLoesch
And just a reminder — the same people who were smacked by FISC for submitting false info to justify surveilance over politics want to subject you to a red flag system (that they fought to keep gang members off of). Do you trust these people? I don’t.

( Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court )

•••
"Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing for the first holiday season without the man I love. You brought me down in a way you can never imagine and your hurtful words just made my healing much harder."
Rep. Debbie Dingell
@RepDebDingell

·
16m

•••
And mr-x having my posts deleted.

•••
Trump campaign raised $5 million today.

Just when you thought democrats couldn't get any dumber.

Democrats are playing with the idea of not sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate. No formal process, Senate ( cocaine mitch ) can just "deem" them sent and hold a trial.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back