IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
79729698_2239366209695384_6239711462378438656_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
The modern education system means most impeachment supporters have no idea what a Pyrrhic victory is. Forgotten lessons need to be relearned the hard way.

•••

Well, If you look at the big picture, New York and California are the biggest problem child states, Nadler is like "5 feet tall, little feller syndrome, very small brain too.

Pelosi and her buddies representing California have failed the state to epic proportions, just look at what the Californian democrat politicians will allow their people to go through, It is wronger than wrong.

I think it is very clear now of the exact agendas of the Democrats, it was a very educational day. the group i was hanging with ended up being well over 1000 people, a complete back end of a walmart super store parking lot full of American Patriots at nights end.. things got off schedule due to the need to attain permits to be able to protest, that sucks, but the necessary permits should be in hand by Monday afternoon i was told.

Last edited:
•••
Mexican children shiver in tents at U.S. border as temperature freezes

OK? And?? They are in their country CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico which borders Texas, one known fact about Juarez, it is absolutely known to be one of the more cartel violent cities in Mexico, so why wouldn't they choose another city for entry into the US?

because they know the system like a book, but it wont work for them now. so whatever happens to them, they did it to themselves and their children.

Or , I would be happy to take all of them to live at @JB Lions @enlytend @lennco should you folks just insist

Last edited:
•••
Listening to Moscow Mitch you can really hear what a POS he really is.

moscowMitchWhippedCream01.jpg

•••
@parscale
Incredible Rally tonight in Battle Creek Michigan!

2705.png
20,202 voters identified (92.2% from MI)

2705.png
15% haven’t voted in last four elections, WOW!

2705.png
15% have voted in only one of the last four elections

2705.png
17% Democrats

Dems play theater while @realDonaldTrump is winning!

•••
Cocaine Mitch is following the constitution. Democrats are big on slander, small on facts.

Listening to Moscow Mitch you can really hear what a POS he really is.

moscowMitchWhippedCream01.jpg

•••
•••
Many of the people upset about President Trump's comments regarding Rep. Dingle's death are the same people that cheered when Justice Antonin Scalia died.

Doesn't make it right, just puts their outrage in perspective.

•••
Cocaine Mitch is following the constitution. Democrats are big on slander, small on facts.
BullSh!t.

The only thing Moscow Mitch is following is the money.
Moscow Mitch constantly sh!ts on our Constitution.

xW7_1aKCCta7CzYfYgUafQg-11tJxuw5Zj9E-neJ8iY.jpg

cg5ad95db9a1c3c.jpg

•••
The modern education system means most impeachment supporters have no idea what a Pyrrhic victory is. Forgotten lessons need to be relearned the hard way.

Wait until the hangover wears off and they realize what happened.

•••
Those are nice memes.

Senator Mitch McConnell just owned Speaker Nancy Peolsi, Rep. Adam Schiff and Rep Jerry Nadler with nothing more than the truth. That's why you're angry.

If you think taking the unprecedented action of "holding" the articles of impeachment and dragging this schiff show out until Jan. is going to be good for democrats, then you probably should read Lawrence Tribes twitter feed and see what kind of lunatic Nancy is getting advice from.

BullSh!t.

The only thing Moscow Mitch is following is the money.
Moscow Mitch constantly sh!ts on our Constitution.

xW7_1aKCCta7CzYfYgUafQg-11tJxuw5Zj9E-neJ8iY.jpg

cg5ad95db9a1c3c.jpg

•••
Those are nice memes.

Senator Mitch McConnell just owned Speaker Nancy Peolsi, Rep. Adam Schiff and Rep Jerry Nadler with nothing more than the truth. That's why you're angry.

If you think taking the unprecedented action of "holding" the articles of impeachment and dragging this schiff show out until Jan. is going to be good for democrats, then you probably should read Lawrence Tribes twitter feed and see what kind of lunatic Nancy is getting advice from.
The only things Moscow Mitch owns is you and a tarnished Sh!t Legacy.

efcf870d17f2efa1e9bb25a3285772ca.jpg

•••
The only things Moscow Mitch owns is you and a tarnished Sh!t Legacy.

efcf870d17f2efa1e9bb25a3285772ca.jpg

LOL. You're really pissed for a democrat who just impeached the President.

•••
•••
•••
LOL. You're really pissed for a democrat who just impeached the President.
I am not a Democrat :xf.grin:
And I am not pissed but really disgusted in the GOP and their Traitor ways.

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

•••
Sorry.. didn't mean to insult you. You sure seem angry though.

I am not a Democrat :xf.grin:
And I am not pissed but really disgusted in the GOP and their Traitor ways.

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

•••
WaPo ‘Journalists’ Get Busted Celebrating ‘Merry Impeachmas,’ Try to Delete the Tweets.

Somber reflection:
Screen-Shot-2019-12-19-at-9.14.15-AM.png

•••
Sorry.. didn't mean to insult you. You sure seem angry though.
LOL...I love the way you are trying so hard not to show how truly devastated you are that your Orange Leader has been Formally Charged with 2 Articles of Impeachment.

78776007_462977574365576_923894687654588587_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Democrat theater pretending they haven't been wanting and planning this since December 2016.

•••
Democrat theater pretending they haven't been wanting and planning this since December 2016.
When do you think Trump actually started planning selling out America to Russia?
2016? 2015? the 90s? the 80s? the 70s?

trump-traitor1.jpg

•••
Name the crimes and criminal code the President violated?

Neither impeachment ( charge ) was a criminal act; first time in history. You want this so badly you didn't care enough to follow the facts and learn the truth.

That's why your angry at Sen. McConnell, someone finally told you the plane truth and you're offended.

LOL...I love the way you are trying so hard not to show how truly devastated you are that your Orange Leader has been Formally Charged with 2 Crimes.

78776007_462977574365576_923894687654588587_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back