NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of course because to a true human being with a soul the employment of about 100K workers at most (350K is the number employed by the MIC) it is much more important to employ 100K US workers that could easily find other work than to give half a sh*t about the lives of innocent civilians in a foreign Country like Yemen.

But I guess your right, after all they are not white, they don't look like you or your friends and they don't pay taxes to the US. I can smell rotting soul from here and I am willing to bet that you actually think that you believe in God.

Easily work- like where? For Amazon? lol. Unbelievably naive, you must have never worked in manufacturing in the US, let me guess you work at a Starbucks or Walmart. What does Yemen conflict have to do with Middle East geo politics? SA helps stabilize the region against Iran, I guess that does not matter though. Peace through superior firepower.

The US taxpayer has been subsidizing the rest of the world for way too long.

You actually have no idea of who I am and my own personal philanthropy which I never discuss.

•••
7k to 10k poor people walking through small towns, shitting, pissing, eating, sleeping in the streets, begging for food / water. Sound legit. Totally organic.

I wonder how many pairs of shoes they will go through.

Last edited:
•••
Even Putin calls him out. skip to 2:07-2:40

•••
Even Putin calls him out. skip to 2:07-2:40

A murderer calling somebody out. Soros got him shook. Again, seems just like a bunch of people on the right, and people like Putin. Just makes Soros look even better. One of the biggest philanthropists in the world.

I would save all the hate videos, kind of a waste of time. I know you guys hate somebody that contributes to the left/Democrats and look to disparage him. You're online bullying Soros and Melania wants that to stop.

'merica

Borat at the 2:16 mark

Last edited:
•••
WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right as well as politically conservative. The website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

You just love the conspiracy sites too much. You're just not very serious about this stuff.
Clearly, a few posters here use very dubious sources. They only use and quote sources that tell them what they want to hear, because it makes them feel comfortable. Facts are inconvenient and too hard to handle for some people.
Reporting from fringe sites is not just inaccurate or downright untrue, it aims to further a specific agenda.

It doesn't matter if one of Soros funds are supporting the organizers. They are open-border advocates / globalist of the same politics.
Yes it does, especially when the same person is targeted over and over, and accused of the craziest stuff.
The attacks on Soros, you know where they come from, from Hungary, Russia, from the far-right groups. They attack him for promoting liberal values because if they openly admitted they are also attacking him for being Jew it wouldn't go down well.

You are amplifying conspiracy theories, like a parrot.
Then you are trying to justify a big lie.

Soros organized the caravan. OK maybe he didn't but he supports the refugees anyway.
Soros is everywhere.
Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros

Of course people may not like a person for good or bad reasons, but that does not justify lying about that person. The truth does matter, a society ruled by lies cannot function properly.

To put it bluntly, quoting and magnifying those dubious sources does not make one look like a clever person.

•••
haven't comfirmed if this is real yet

•••
•••
The bomber dude has so many stickers on his van it looked like an ice cream truck.

Last edited:
•••
Yes it does, especially when the same person is targeted over and over, and accused of the craziest stuff.
The attacks on Soros, you know where they come from, from Hungary, Russia, from the far-right groups. They attack him for promoting liberal values because if they openly admitted they are also attacking him for being Jew it wouldn't go down well.

I didn't connect Soros as directly funding the latest immigration march but his organizations do fund the open-border advocates accused of organizing this caravan. The same groups have organized previous immigration marches.

Soros has been banned from trading in several countries, including his own, for a reason.

Soros's philanthropy is political. He's not out building hospitals or schools or roads or airports or clean water treatment plants.

You're pretty selective in your own outrage, picking an choosing what you want from what I've posted.

You are amplifying conspiracy theories, like a parrot.
Then you are trying to justify a big lie.

Soros organized the caravan. OK maybe he didn't but he supports the refugees anyway.
Soros is everywhere.
Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros Soros

Of course people may not like a person for good or bad reasons, but that does not justify lying about that person. The truth does matter, a society ruled by lies cannot function properly.

Please point to a lie I've made about George Soros. My sources were factual reports from respected financial websites.

To put it bluntly, quoting and magnifying those dubious sources does not make one look like a clever person.

Maybe look in the mirror the next time you compare President Trump to a dictator or Hitler or some other despot based on a story from the WaPo or NYT.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Bomber had Pro Trump Stickers on his Van

•••
Maybe he and Avenatti can share a room.

•••
From The Federalist:

$2 Million Art Above Homeless Tent Encampment Highlights DC’s Problems
Washington D.C. taxpayers are footing the bill for a $2 million artistic light installation under bridges where sidewalks are lined with tents.

One woman camped just outside of the L Street bridge, where she will likely be forced to vacate soon when the light installation project expands, was aghast at the $2 million sticker price for the project.

“That money could’ve been used for little huts or something,”

•••
Now that Avenatti is in trouble with the DOJ, NBC and media complex are trying to scrub him from their hands.

A story from NBC outlines the lies and manipulation of a "witness" CPL used to back the outrageous lie Justice Kavanaugh was a gang rapist.

What stands out in my mind, why didn't NBC expose him in September instead of interviewing Swetnick on TV. JK... we know why.

https://therightscoop.com/nbc-news-...w-article-on-his-phony-kavanaugh-allegations/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Here is Cesar Sayoc's Van!

* A lot of crosshair pictures! Yikes!

SayocVan.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Cesar Sayoc a crazed Trump supporter

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at all the Cross Targets

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Soros has been banned from trading in several countries, including his own, for a reason.
Out of curiosity, which ones ? Do you have a credible source ?
Although I suspect there is always an excuse for bashing Soros, that has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Just to reinforce the point that he has a very baaaaaaaadddddd man, because he did this and that. Like when he successfully bet against the Pound and made a lot of money he is a very bad man and evil speculator, but Trump massively cheating on taxes is a hero.

I'm not saying one should love him, but demonizing people like that is just wrong.
What you're saying looks like a pathetic attempts to justify all those zany conspiracy theories floating around about Soros.

Maybe look in the mirror the next time you compare President Trump to a dictator or Hitler or some other despot based on a story from the WaPo or NYT.
No no what I'm saying is based upon what he says and does, plus my studying of History. You should read some history books.
Have you noticed how your country suddenly looks like Russia ? Opponents receiving death threats, then explosive devices to their homes. This is a new low. This is what happens when leaders stoke hatred - some people feel emboldened to act because they think what they are doing is ok and even endorsed at the very top.

Look into the mirror Mr X. This is what you voted for. Not me.

•••
Suspected MAGA bomber ID’d as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc, 56

The Warren DNA results sent him over the edge LOL

•••
•••
Cesar with his MAGA hat on!

CesarMAGA.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back