Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameTrader.com said:
If that was true, then there would be more rising traffic on parked pages. Instead, traffic almost never grows on a domain while it's parked unless it's due to outside factors (similarly named site gets popular, etc.).
Agree.

•••
NameTrader.com said:
If that was true, then there would be more rising traffic on parked pages. Instead, traffic almost never grows on a domain while it's parked unless it's due to outside factors (similarly named site gets popular, etc.).
Well it works for me. Need not to take my word for it.

Last edited:
•••
advaita said:
Can anybody beat this ? openinggambits com - 5604 visitors 0 clicks !
I got a domain with 6 Visitors and 15 Clicks, 250%, yesterday
I didn't think much of the domain until now.

Made in 3 days what usually takes me a month. I'm liking this Bodis.com so far!

•••
I took the plunge and started to play around a bit with some more descriptive text and colour combos.

Lemme know what you think.

www.bleuet.com and www.festivalpoker.com and just added my Bubbles project located at www.blow.us.

Cheers,

Last edited:
•••
VURG said:
I got a domain with 6 Visitors and 15 Clicks, 250%, yesterday
I didn't think much of the domain until now.

Made in 3 days what usually takes me a month. I'm liking this Bodis.com so far!

Hmmm I'm still waiting for my fisrt Click! (from about 50 visits)

•••
We are working on providing more effective templates in order to increase CTR. It seems that revenue is good for most as of right now. It is the CTR that is decreasing any revenue.

The unique visitors tracking has now been improved. It has gone into affect now, so those with high traffic volumes will start seeing the real traffic beginning on Saturday once the Friday's revenue will be updated.

Other things are in the works as we speak. :)

PS
The C Class subnet errors that some are experiencing with registrars such as Eurodns, etc is being worked on as well.

•••
cfguru360 said:
We are working on providing more effective templates in order to increase CTR. It seems that revenue is good for most as of right now. It is the CTR that is decreasing any revenue.

The unique visitors tracking has now been improved. It has gone into affect now, so those with high traffic volumes will start seeing the real traffic beginning on Saturday once the Friday's revenue will be updated.

Other things are in the works as we speak. :)

PS
The C Class subnet errors that some are experiencing with registrars such as Eurodns, etc is being worked on as well.

Great! :)
Are the Auto landers working yet Matt?

•••
advaita said:
Hows about - 11208 "visitors" w/ 0 clicks - and yes, that's just one day's stats this week.

Not sure why, but this dn (would prefer not to list it here) has been a bot magnet for the past several months.

•••
craig311 said:
sorry for the unrelated post.

i just like to know how long does it take to get approved? I just submitted my application.

and5rey said:
They say it takes a few days. I got approved in about 4 hours.

Oh cool, actually after i posted here, i got approved...within 5 minutes. thanks..i am excited.

•••
submitted my application. Waiting for approval mrdongan[at]gmail.com

•••
i just started pointing some of my domains to bodis, it looks nice, right now i jut want to experiment with the landing pages.

•••
I just purchased a bunch of new domains and then signed up to Bodis which looks a great idea, now I'm waiting to be accepted...

•••
Looking forward to add the name servers to all .de names after it is done. :)

•••
is it for international member?

a had already join bodis. when i try to fill Payment Details. there are only 2 country. is this program for international member or not?

•••
:tu: signed up and testing ... Looks good... Really good :tu:

•••
advaita said:

NoRest - what name gets a dollar a click ? And how many visitors did it take ?

On closer inspection of the stats, a number of things appears amiss.

E.g. website 1: 595 visitors, 0 clicks
website 2: 7 visitors, 34 clicks - eh?

Matt, is your system working? I'm not complaining of course (particularly about website 2), but it would be nice to know the visitors (& clicks) are real...

NoRest

•••
NoRest said:
On closer inspection of the stats, a number of things appears amiss.

E.g. website 1: 595 visitors, 0 clicks
website 2: 7 visitors, 34 clicks - eh?

Matt, is your system working? I'm not complaining of course (particularly about website 2), but it would be nice to know the visitors (& clicks) are real...

NoRest

I totally agree - particularly with people claiming they have received over $1.5k with 7 domains in 1 day.

•••
Yes, these are all real.

I implemented an ip test for these domains that get large amount of visitors. And once again, still seeing different ip addresses. Therefore, the people that are complaining that receive 5000 visitors - you are really receiving 5000 different visitors.

The question is why and where.

Our next step is to block off all the bad countries that are not covered by our PPC providers. Hopefully that will reduce the visitors count - I am guessing that is where all this traffic is coming for some domains.

Our ad providers are also complaining about multiple clicks. It does look like we may have to make it 1-2 clicks per unique visitor the most we can report. So once again, these 1000% ctr stats are real, but will not last for long. Unfortunately - we will have to follow the steps of other parking programs. We have to keep our ad providers happy in order to roll out better things in the near future. ;)

•••
Awesome, Site looks great. I am looking at it now.

•••
Just registered yesterday with one of my great sites to see how it goes. The stats haven't updated yet, so I can't report any comparisons to previous parkers.

Anyone know when the stats update? Matt?

•••
As long as the Clicks are real ( not bot related, or coming from the same IP repeatedly) should it matter?
I have, and have had names at other places with over 100% counters, so I'm sure that there must have been some unique visitors, checking out a few different links, and still producing revenue.

•••
I have many domains that has over 500% CTR with other parking company.

•••
Yesterday was better for me than Aug 1st, and I got my first email offer for a domain via the Bodis inquiry link!

Andrea

Last edited:
•••
will european extensions like .cz be added to the system? i have loads of typos of european and south american cctlds like .co.cr so that would be ace if this could be accomodated :)

Keep up the good work matt :tu:

Last edited:
•••
What means "bad countries" ? It do not sounds well for me. Does it means fraud ?

It would be good to know what are the countries covered (or not) by your providers. The important thing, finally, it is that the advertisers get to right market for what they are paying for.

Very good luck with your site.

cfguru360 said:
Our next step is to block off all the bad countries that are not covered by our PPC providers. Hopefully that will reduce the visitors count - I am guessing that is where all this traffic is coming for some domains.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back