Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
simonj said:
Hey guys, just letting you know the Bodis parked sites have been spidered by Google, do a serach for Bodis, LLC and it give about 11,000 hits.

This thing is taking off!

Simon

um... 900... you forgot to do an exact search...

•••
My bad. :hehe:

I thought 11,000 was pretty good going!

•••
Bodis

Hey Matt

Just a few suggestions when you fantastic guys get some time:

1. Can you allow bulk deleting? Clicking on 300 little check boxes is highly frustrating, not to mention I have to replace my mouse often...

2. Can you allow bulk marking "for sale"/"not for sale" for the same reason?

3. From a volume point of view it would be nice to be able to change keywords on the main "manage domains" screen and not to have to click on "edit" every time.

Romao said:
i can't see the stats for my website. It's online but all i get is " Domain report has been last updated for revenue earned on July 31, 2007. " and when i press generate report it just won't do anything.

Any ideias ?

4. How about live stats? Waiting 24 hours to see good news is killing me...

Cheers

NoRest

Last edited:
•••
SDX said:
No, my domains are like MoneyLoan.org! ...is that so hard for the Bodis system to find a keyword for it???! :-/

No, in fact probably very easy. Just try 'loans' or 'instant credit'. Good Luck.

uber said:
nice... I have been playing with some amimated gifs... :)
http://officialvegas.info/
http://sedushop.info/

Great idea, though slightly distracting, does add to the appeal of the page.
Thanks for sharing.

cfguru360 said:
Okay, I will work on the auto keyword issue. This seems to be a frustrating one for many.
Expect something by tomorrow.

One of the many reasons why Bodis is HOT... management actually listens.

Great job Matt, thanks a lot.

NoRest said:
2. Can you allow bulk marking "for sale"/"not for sale" for the same reason?
I would love this too. Even with only 350 domains...

NoRest said:
3. From a volume point of view it would be nice to be able to change keywords on the main "manage domains" screen and not to have to click on "edit" every time.

This would be great. It'll allow easy editing and be really useful for people with huge portfolios (1k+).

NoRest said:

Once you see the results, it won't matter how often the stats update. You are going to be one happy camper, just like the rest of us.

•••
NoRest said:

I would LOVE this also!! ;)

Thanks!

mwzd said:
Once you see the results, it won't matter how often the stats update. You are going to be one happy camper, just like the rest of us.

In fact it WOULD makes things easier by allowing us to make optimization changes quicker and by seeing immediate results. :)

•••
Romao said:
i can't see the stats for my website. It's online but all i get is " Domain report has been last updated for revenue earned on July 31, 2007. " and when i press generate report it just won't do anything.

Any ideias ?
I have the same problem, can't see stats for August 1. ;)

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
I find that the default template performs better than custom ones..which is strange

I have found the auto to work better than the custom also for some of my names

Last edited:
•••
I was accepted today. :)

It seems great, the control panel is clear and easy to manage.

Last edited:
•••
The tension is unbearable....

Where is the report for 1 August?

NoRest

•••
NoRest said:
The tension is unbearable....

Where is the report for 1 August?

NoRest

It doesnt come out until 1pm-8pm rough estimate

•••
Mine still is on July 31. I think there must be some bug in there.
It doesnt come out until 1pm-8pm rough estimate

Last edited:
•••
A suggestion: Can a sticky be set up here at NamePros that we can't reply to but contains all relevant info regarding Bodis.com (ie: report times, customization techniques, etc, etc). This thread and another similar are just getting too huge to wade through.

Just a thought.

*heh, I'm now a 3 spinner!

ST

•••
Coastalguy said:
A suggestion: Can a sticky be set up here at NamePros that we can't reply to but contains all relevant info regarding Bodis.com (ie: report times, customization techniques, etc, etc). This thread and another similar are just getting too huge to wade through.

Just a thought.

*heh, I'm now a 3 spinner!

ST

Might suggest that Matt edit the very first post in this thread, similar to Iravan's GoDaddy coupon thread, therefore he can control the flow of information from the first page, while still keeping the questions updated in a linear format.

-Allan :gl:

•••
Charley said:
Mine still is on July 31. I think there must be some bug in there.

all of ours are still july 31, its not posted till next day so aug 1 stats will come out sometime today can be any time next day depending when bodis gets theres

•••
I wanted to add all my .de names using the bodis name servers but my registrar said this. Matt, can you do something regarding this. :)

we can't update your domains to your favorite Nameserver (ns1.bodis.com,
ns2.bodis.com; ns1= 208.75.248.90 , ns2= 208.75.248.91 ) because they are in
the same class C-Net.

•••
Charley said:
I wanted to add all my .de names using the bodis name servers but my registrar said this. Matt, can you do something regarding this. :)

I also have the same issue with European TLD's...and others.

•••
SDX said:
I also have the same issue with European TLD's...and others.

ye, i have a lot of euro cctld typos that would do well if they were parked at bodis :)

•••
Reports have updated! Have gone from $65 two days ago to $0 yesterday! :'(

•••
Having seen the 1 August stats, all I can say is WOW! :sold: :sold: :sold:

43 clicks, $ 40.84 income

I have become a believer.

NoRest

•••

That must be some freakin domain you got there, almost 1 buck a click? :hehe:

•••
Question Re Optimizing

Hi Guys,

Now i know it may have been answered earlier in the thread but i got exhausted after 5 pages.
Now i've heard these pages have been getting picked up by search engines, so do you think it's really worth working on the opening text and making it inviting and readable but also nicely loaded with relevant keywords.
Obviously this is nice for the page viewer but will it have an effect with the SE's?

Thanks

•••
NoRest said:
Having seen the 1 August stats, all I can say is WOW! :sold: :sold: :sold:

I have become a believer.

NoRest
:xf.love: DITTO -- DITTO! :xf.love:

Matt you are the man! :)
23 .US domains that normally get me about $1 per month all earned me a total of $23.34 in one day -- Unbelivable!

Last edited:
•••
My August 1 stats tanked, but that happens every now and then......plus I was working on a lot of the domains.

Andrea

•••
Seems like all happy campers except me :(
183 visits and zero click - Aug. 1st
about same - July 31st.

My domains must be total JUNK :'(

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back