Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
copper said:
Seems like all happy campers except me :(
183 visits and zero click - Aug. 1st
about same - July 31st.

My domains must be total JUNK :'(

Same here, stats for Aug 1st were miserable.
Only made $11 in the 3 days stats I have seen so far. I moved another handful of domains to bodis yesterday so I'll wait and see if I get caught up in the hype

:hehe:

•••
copper said:
Seems like all happy campers except me :(
183 visits and zero click - Aug. 1st
about same - July 31st.

My domains must be total JUNK :'(

Yes, CTR is VERY LOW but clicks $$ High. One of my domain got more then 1000 visitors for 9 days and only 2 clicks even I'm happy with the click @.

I LOVE BODIS.com, Matt should live more than 100 years.

•••
airwav said:
:xf.love: DITTO -- DITTO! :xf.love:

Matt you are the man! :)
23 .US domains that normally get me about $1 per month all earned me a total of $23.34 in one day -- Unbelivable!

Just to clairfy, of the 23 I had two that really preformed, so not all got hits. But I have had these domains @ NameDrive, SedoPro, Parked.com and this is definitively the best they have ever preformed. :$:

I just moved another 300 from Sedo, now to set them up... :td:
Needs a little more pics and automation...;)
BUT, I am not complaining :)

•••
At first i thought it was me customizing names, but I have moved all to Auto, It may have been a problem with there 2 cilck landers, several names were giving up bad choices for 2 click landers yesterday but seem to be working fine today.

•••
so i spent all that time making lovely sites and .. what gets the rev ??

the auto domain landers

I am confused ??

•••
scooby47 said:

the auto domain landers

I am confused ??

So what is the consensus? Auto lander or custom? I'm going to totally cry if it's auto because I've worked my rear off working on my custom sites, lol :'( But, today should be a good test for me because I added a bunch of LLLL coms and put them on the autolander.

Andrea

•••
It all depends on what works obviously. My finance domains are currently performing exceptionally well with custom landers so i won't be changing them any time soon but my somewhat generic based domains are not. Play around with the custom and auto landers and see which one does the job for you.

•••
scooby47 said:

the auto domain landers

I am confused ??

Yeah. Most visitors know that its not an actual website and dont bother reading the article or looking at the pics. They want quick results, see the "relevant link", click the ad, and leave. That could be an explanation. I'm using the auto landers too for certain domains. In the case of typos, I'm sure the auto landers would do best. Its no point elaborating to visitors any wikipedia descriptions...just show them the links.

I dont think anyone is ever going to bookmark a parked page. In rare cases, if it is a business directory domain, people just might, to quickly reference various providers in different categories and come back to it. But that could be very rare.

•••
Varon said:
I dont think anyone is ever going to bookmark a parked page.
Well your thinking is wrong.

Most net surfer will bookmark a page when they have useful links of information. I know I bookmark some useful site that contains many useful link information.

•••
xman said:

Most net surfer will bookmark a page when they have useful links of information. I know I bookmark some useful site that contains many useful link information.

I never bookmark a parked page. And most domainers or internet savvy users never do either. Why would an experienced internet user bookmark an obvious parked page? And most internet savvy users spot a parked page a mile off.

•••
xman said:

I am inclined to disagree, it is a rare occurence and not a reality that most surfers bookmark parked pages. These are ad links and not links to information like a directory. However, these were my views and may probably not be the case. We will never know because we dont have access to traffic logs to check for repeat visitors.

Btw, I have seen Bodis help me get decent CTR's on domains which never got a single click. It is very encouraging.

Last edited:
•••
FagEnd said:
I never bookmark a parked page. And most domainers or internet savvy users never do either. Why would an experienced internet user bookmark an obvious parked page? And most internet savvy users spot a parked page a mile off.
Well simple...If I could use the site I will bookmark it. Oh by the way some of the parked page that I bookmark I end up finding some nice gems. I actually pick up SC.AM , EX.AM, and many others from one of those parked page. It lead me to the site where I least expected and guess what I've been getting lots of offers with that domains.

•••
Can anybody beat this ? openinggambits com - 5604 visitors 0 clicks !

NoRest - what name gets a dollar a click ? And how many visitors did it take ?

•••
advaita said:
I guess it's a bug. My stats for yesterday are unrealistic (115 visitors for a domain with max 500 UV/month).

•••
Yup - pity the bug doesn't extend to the clicks !

•••
advaita said:

Wow... the domain has no backlinks. So either its pure type in or bots. Pure type in for the word seems very negligible. OVT w/o extension for the keyword "opening gambit" in Jan 2007 was 30. The nearest latest wordtracker keywords with a daily predict of 10 is "opening benko gambit". So a type in of 5000+ is not possible.

Its certainly bots and nothing else.

•••
Even if it is bots, I really see no reason for them to keep coming back 5604 times in 1 day. On top of that, all major search engine bots have been blocked off now.

We can further work on resolving this, but it can take a few days.

There are many things to-do. But I will get around to each and every one of them. :)

•••
I'm seeing some really unusual traffic too. But no unusual clicks so the bug seems to be limited to probably bot traffic being shown, although Matt said 2 days ago this had been fixed.

EDIT. Matt you posted just before me :)

•••
•••
advaita said:

Close, but not quite...
Rappguide.com 1320 6 0% $1.66

•••
advaita said:
Can anybody beat this ? openinggambits com - 5604 visitors 0 clicks !?
Nope, but almost half way there. www.lhiq.com - 2344 visitors, 0 clicks.

advaita said:
Yup - pity the bug doesn't extend to the clicks !
Lol, you wish.

Btw, some domains I turned to custom, have reverted to auto, clicks were more then.

•••
cfguru360 said:
We can further work on resolving this, but it can take a few days.

I have a sneaking suspicion your pages are probably logging a unique for every page load from a unique visitor. It seems like that would justify the inflated traffic numbers. I am fairly sure from the one domain I have listed that the traffic numbers are truly inflated which is why most peoples ctr seems to look bad.

---

I've just got the first full day's results for the one domain I'm testing on bodis. (I'd be testing more but its a real bother to change nameservers.) I put on a vietnamese music domain that consistently gets 200 - 250 uniques per day and averages 50 - 75 clicks per day with sedo/namedrive. I've never been able to get more than .02 per click from this one and I've even seen days where they payed me .01 for two clicks... (yuck)

bodis is showing 375 views, 14 clicks, and $3 in rev. 375 views is high but possible. 14 clicks is low, but is probable due to the two click landers instead of 1 click. And $3 is still the best day this domain has ever seen. :) This domain will ROCK if I can just get back to 50-75 clicks per day. I'm going to leave it for one more day, then I'll try switching from custom to automatic.

•••
sorry for the unrelated post.

i just like to know how long does it take to get approved? I just submitted my application.

•••
craig311 said:
i just like to know how long does it take to get approved? I just submitted my application.
They say it takes a few days. I got approved in about 4 hours.

•••
xman said:

If that was true, then there would be more rising traffic on parked pages. Instead, traffic almost never grows on a domain while it's parked unless it's due to outside factors (similarly named site gets popular, etc.).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back