IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Braden still has Epik equity. He recently mentioned in another thread that he hasn't had a chance to get rid of this equity yet.
The value of that equity must have tanked.

•••
Braden still has Epik equity. He recently mentioned in another thread that he hasn't had a chance to get rid of this equity yet.
Braden Pollock? He said he removed all connections from epik after gab shootings and even went to accuse me of being racist for even mentioning such a thing and he is still invested? What a dishonest sneaky guy.

Attachments

• epik investors.png
    epik investors.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 98
•••
I've spoken to a lot of Epik staff informally, and they are fearful for their jobs with the introduction of the new CEO, and are following orders despite knowing the company is in the wrong.
I wonder if they are getting paid or not.

•••
Brian does seem rather elusive.

Has anyone actually spoken to him on the phone since he was announced as new CEO on September 2nd?

According to reports in this thread and other reviews, it seems like he has canceled several scheduled meetings.

The mythical new CEO, who is never seen or heard from.

It is almost like he is a figment of imagination at this point. :ROFL:

Brad

I was told he went into surgery twice. Once of the leg/foot and once for the back surgery :|

•••
Maybe he plays American football?

•••
I was told he went into surgery twice. Once of the leg/foot and once for the back surgery
Now its time for getting the head out of the ass surgery

•••
I was told he went into surgery twice. Once of the leg/foot and once for the back surgery :|

It is a maintenance mode with complete reassembly. Everything manual will be removed. Resistance is futile. A cyborg will be born.

•••
There is a lot of mystery in the situation with Epik. The unknown company Gado, which sued Epik for more than 700,000 dollars for unknown services, is now a mysterious CEO. Looks like an exorcism is needed.
The new CEO...actually pretty much everyone @epik now.

1666318730954.png

Last edited:
•••
And I don’t understand. Why does Rob keep saying I’m defaming Epik? I’m just telling everyone the truth. @Rob Monster can you respond here and justify that 2.5% fee? I challenge you to do that.

If he responds here and can justify that 2.5% withdrawal fee. I would stop my pursuit to get that money and would stop posting reviews as well.
@Rob Monster The radio silence regarding the 2.5% fee proves you cannot justify it.

I want my $625 USD back. It’s my hard earned money i cannot let you keep a cent of it.

Last edited:
•••
This is my last comment on here. After this I won’t publish new Trustpilot reviews or come here. I have got what i wanted and i hope you guys get your money too.

•••
This is my last comment on here. After this I won’t publish new Trustpilot reviews or come here. I have got what i wanted and i hope you guys get your money too.

Really glad to hear you got your money.

Just wondering if that is subject to a NDA, or if you want to share what worked for getting them to pay what they really owe, ie repay the retrospective fees?

Many others are unhappy with the unjustified fees and some transactions are in the six figures.

Last edited:
•••

Probably additional surgery was done to remove his conscience, and now cosmetic surgery so he cannot be recognised by the people Epik owes money to.

•••
Fantastic you got your money back, and sets a precedent for others to get their "2.5%" back.

But strange Epik are dealing with people's 2.5% charges when others are still waiting for hundreds of thousands.

•••
•••
But strange Epik are dealing with people's 2.5% charges when others are still waiting for hundreds of thousands.
What if Epik cares about trustpilot reviews only? The customer who got what he wanted posted 7 (?) 1-star reviews. Some customers who are waiting for 6 figures payouts posted from 0 to 1 reviews...

Last edited:
•••
I've published more one-star reviews (ten), though not as angry and inventive, and I haven't received any money yet.
Although they told me that within two weeks they will try to settle with all those who wish. Let's see.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Deal with the devil with no concern for others. Enjoy your money. I lost nothing and still spend my time helping to protect others from bullies. You are not a good guy.
Your opinion does not matter. What’s happening is not good. But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t move on. I have received my funds. I have to get back to work. What do you expect me to do now? Each person will have to fight for themselves.

Are you the reason i got my money? I did warn some people on Facebook about Epik. Do you still want me to write reviews

It’s easy to type “You are not a good guy”. What do you know about me apart from my name?

I fought for my money. I would have reached US after a couple of months. Because it’s my hard earned money.

I know what i had to do, to get it.

If you still expect me to come here and keep singing “Epik sucks” you are wrong.

I say “Epik sucks” but I can’t repeat this multiple times a day now that i have received my funds.

Who is gonna handle my business and family if i keep chatting here.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Your opinion does not matter. What’s happening is not good. But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t move on. I have received my funds. I have to get back to work. What do you expect me to do now? Each person will have to fight for themselves.

Are you the reason i got my money? I did warn some people on Facebook about Epik. Do you still want me to write reviews

It’s easy to type “You are not a good guy”. What do you know about me apart from my name?

I fought for my money. I would have reached US after a couple of months. Because it’s my hard earned money.

If you still expect me to come here and keep singing “Epik sucks” you are wrong.

I say “Epik sucks” but I can’t repeat this multiple times a day now that i have received my funds.

I think it's kind of unfair that some people are attacking @Amansaifi812.

He contributed to this thread, fought and eventually got the funds released.
It appears many others still have not.

I don't really blame him for not dedicating so much time and energy to this going forward.
He already stated this issue was effecting his health and well-being.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I appreciate everyone fighted for our fund withdrawal. Hopefully everyone will get back his money. Be United for Domaining Industry!

•••

Good luck to you.

•••
@Amansaifi812

Glad you aren’t in the states. You have bad character and are a great example of our society’s ethical/moral decline.

I hope we can stay focused on the topic here which is Epik's unfair and probably illegal treatment of customers, and the problems, stress and financial loss that has caused to those customer-victims.

@Amansaifi812 worked hard to get his money back and in doing that helped everyone else, as he said, he's got another life and work to get on with and he's got no reason to hang around here now talking about yesterday's problem.

Let's argue with Epik, not each other.

•••
If @Amansaifi812 got his withdrawal fee back, this means everybody should get it back too, because no one agreed to it. Fight for your rights, don't let Epik get away with this. If he can do it, so can you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back