NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Making your nest on a red light district...
upload_2018-8-3_16-39-54.png

•••
•••
Mother Gorilla with her twins, in deep thought...
38391241_194175284784731_2642400700977381376_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Just got home from Walgreen's.
Had to pick up a prescription....short story was, no payment...
Anyways walking to the front of the store to go out and what do mine eyes fall upon?
BACON JERKY!!!!
Something no grocery store, convenience store or wally world carries....
Regular item I was told....
And REDVINES!
I am happy.

•••
I watched the first episode of season 6 the other day - it is a great show!

I'm going to finish this up tonight, episodes 9 and 10. This is the last season. Episodes 5-8 were really good, was getting kind of brutal.

---------------------

NFL, Hall of Fame Game was last night, Preseason starts next week. The real season starts in a month, opening on Thursday night with..............my Atlanta Falcons travelling to @DU *Super Bowl winning Philly Eagles. Tough first game, should be great. *who hasn't posted in almost 3 months.

----------------------

I'm thinking about working out again soon. About a month and a half ago, I was telling myself, I'm never going to work out again, didn't want to go thru that piriformis crap ever again. I would rather be able to walk. Then I was thinking that I wasn't really thinking last time. Not working out for 4 months and then the first time back, going hard and lifting as heavy as I could. That was just stupid. So maybe the opposite. I mean literally taking a 5 pound dumbbell in each hand and doing dumbbell presses. Or using that 5 pound dumbbell to do curls. Or bench pressing just the bar. So light, it's ridiculous to me even picturing it. It's like I'm lifting air. But workout just once a week, add 10 pounds a week so my body doesn't really notice it. I can't imagine that would throw me from feeling almost normal, to straight misery if I take it that slow. If it does, I might burn it all.

-----------------------
Always wanted a personal blog, if nothing else just to put all my bookmarks and other stuff I've saved. Get it real organized. Throw it up on the internet, see what happens, if a page gets traffic, monetize that thing, even if it only gets you pizza money. Have some phrase domains like untilfurthernotice, fromthehip etc. I'm leaning towards FromTheHip.com. Short from Shoot From The Hip - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoot from the hip

Easy to spell and remember, in case it turns into something else.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'm going to finish this up tonight, episodes 9 and 10. This is the last season. Episodes 5-8 were really good, was getting kind of brutal.

No spoilers - I’m only up to episode some 4 (I don’t have a long enough attention span to binge watch). So it gets more brutal? The end of episode 2 was pretty bloody!

•••
No spoilers - I’m only up to episode some 4 (I don’t have a long enough attention span to binge watch). So it gets more brutal? The end of episode 2 was pretty bloody!

No spoilers, just to say episode 5 was a real good one and the next few, a little more brutal than usual. Even had me saying, Damn. Was just watching 2 episodes a night.

•••
Wow....the end result of a discussion was this picture:
(you are like old like me if you know who they are)
Pinky%2BLee%2BShow%2B%252811%2529%2Bcopy.jpg

•••

That same homeless man was in San Diego in 1998, told the owner, draft Ryan Leaf.

A few past Johnny Manziel posts, didn't know which one to pick. Just saw this:

Johnny Manziel has 4 INTs in his first CFL start… …It’s only halftime. Do they have Johnny Football fever in Canada? Probably not. Maybe a future Arena Football QB.

Djt22BwVAAIIFQR.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Always wanted a personal blog, if nothing else just to put all my bookmarks and other stuff I've saved. Get it real organized. Throw it up on the internet, see what happens, if a page gets traffic, monetize that thing, even if it only gets you pizza money. Have some phrase domains like untilfurthernotice, fromthehip etc. I'm leaning towards FromTheHip.com. Short from Shoot From The Hip - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoot from the hip

Easy to spell and remember, in case it turns into something else.
Throw in some affiliate marketing tips and I will sure to lurk...

A few past Johnny Manziel posts, didn't know which one to pick. Just saw this:

Johnny Manziel has 4 INTs in his first CFL start… …It’s only halftime. Do they have Johnny Football fever in Canada? Probably not. Maybe a future Arena Football QB.
Can't speak for other Canadians but NFL only football talk here unless Grey Cup then a few mention the game..

Majority of casual conversations that I hear are about American politics, NHL (during hockey season), NFL (hockey off season) and usual hot cars and babes....when someone tries to get me talking American politics..I generally say.."I didn't vote (can't) vote so my opinion means sh1t" or I just sit there and let them ramble on, thinking to myself, "that is five minutes of my life that I will never get back"

•••
Last edited:
•••
Wow....the end result of a discussion was this picture:
(you are like old like me if you know who they are)
Pinky%2BLee%2BShow%2B%252811%2529%2Bcopy.jpg

I am sure I would recognize the names, being a Hollywood Historian, but don't recognize them on this pic

But from all the clues, Distortion of pic, what she is wearing, pony tail, BW, has to be a 1950's tv show appearance

Last edited:
•••
I am sure I would recognize the names, being a Hollywood Historian, but don't recognize them on this pic

But from all the clues, Distortion of pic, what she is wearing, pony tail, BW, has to be a 1950's tv show appearance
This is how I would have ever heard of her..

•••
I Saw Mommy ******* Santa Claus

One hit wonder are not recognisable lol

Last edited:
•••

lol...Oh yes there are!!!
If you lived in my household,you would have heard that song around Christmas!

Wikipedia has a whole list of "one hits wonder" that I am sure even you would have heard of..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-hit_wonder

One of mine favorite/favourite one hit wonders..

Last edited:
•••
I mean just showing the face of a person that sang a one hit wonder and asked "Who is this?"

•••
•••

1997 was the year.
Matt Rogers was the singer.
Parody of: "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
On youtube if you so desire to listen to it....hahahhahahahaha

•••
So went this morning to get me some footwear.
Well, wife also decided she would get some footwear (not withstanding the pair she got earlier this week!).
Anyways, buy one get one at 1/2 off.
Plus the second pair my wife also got!
Sale prices off the retail shown...
Plus today was TAX HOLIDAY so no state and local taxes.
So saved on all three pairs a grand total of $60.50.

Then tried out a chinese buffet restaurant we have never been to.
Great place really!
But wife said, this has to be the first chinese restaurant ever that did not have fortune cookies!

Then to wally world to buy stuff.

And finally, here at home.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back