NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Watch the guy skydive instead of football, did the raiders win yet?

•••
Watch the guy skydive instead of football, did the raiders win yet?

Don't get the point of the skydiver.

Raiders are losing after Atlanta punch this in.

•••
Don't get the point of the skydiver.

Yes its no big deal after he lands safely on his feet

NASA on a shoe string budget, there no more space shuttles, splashdowns, moonwalks.

•••
Watched the skydive.
Got pictures and video up on my blog.

Funniest I saw was the lady who was all excited that since this was live, would they show him if he died and crashed to the ground.

Got to find a game to watch.

•••
Yes its no big deal after he lands safely on his feet

I didn't know he had. Would it have been better if he had not?

NASA on a shoe string budget, there no more space shuttles, splashdowns, moonwalks.

Just because I can't afford Morton's doesn't mean I'm going to get excited at the prospect of eating at Golden Corral.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Fifty five yards is the gap between a loss and victory

•••
For people that like these type of things it will be a long wait before someone puts on a space suit again.

You at least knew from our reaction that he safely landed

•••
Wait,,,do not denigrate the Golden Corral!
Hahahahahaha....

Of which, Iowa does not have one.

And to think, I actually had high hopes for the Cowboys this game.

++++
Hey, for free I have some gift cards coming to me.
25 bucks for applebee's
50 bucks for wally world
and 25 bucks for unkown.

Can get more as I have enough points.

•••
Every time i see that chocolate never ending waterfall, i say thats got to be the cheapest diluted crap chocolate in a bucket ever

images

•••
1 - 7 so far, haha. I should literally make my picks, then reverse them.

Picked the right team on these, Philly, Atlanta, Baltimore, but missed the spread.

Jets and Bucs decided to win big today, can't believe Browns beat the Bengals.

•••
Every time i see that chocolate never ending waterfall, i say thats got to be the cheapest diluted crap chocolate in a bucket ever

images

And got to be unsanitary and dirty chocolate.
Think of all those dirty fingers from kids, the greasy fingers from adults.
Then the food particles.

•••
chocolate.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

1 - 7 so far, haha. I should literally make my picks, then reverse them.

Like I did. So I am 7-1 lol

•••
Wow, nothing like a kidney stone at 3 am to wake ya up. I believe my first three thoughts were...."gaaahf arrghhh, wtfwtfwtfwtf, arrrghhhh gaaahf." Still waiting to pee a skittle, arent you glad to know that lol.

•••

So true..not sure where this Chocolate fountain is but it still gets and brings in "traffic" ...not a bad gimmick!

•••
1 - 11

Philly losing at home

Arizona losing at home

San Fran losing at home

Browns lost 11 in a row, decided to win today

Jets Sanchez throws for only 82 yards and still blow the Colts out 35-9

Patriots lost to Seattle

Washington ending their 8 game losing streak at home
Griffin III 13 car, 138 yds, 2 td - he's going to have a short career running the ball that much

The other teams I picked to win, won, but didn't cover the spread

It's like the perfect storm of what could go wrong, this week might have done my whole year in

Last edited:
•••
So true..not sure where this Chocolate fountain is but it still gets and brings in "traffic" ...not a bad gimmick!

They added marshmallow.... it's not just chocolate any more.

This was all the wedding rage 3 years ago - everyone wanted one.. and they charged $xxx for rental.. plus $xxx for the supplied "dipping stuffs".. like $1 strawberries.. (and this was in a place that is 5 miles from where they are picked by underpaid illegal immigrants)

•••
Thus you know why I never, but never, gamble on sports games.

As the saying goes, on any given day any given team can beat any other given team.

Premier tonight of WALKING DEAD!!!!!
Only 59 minutes away....

+++++
strawberry-santas.jpg

•••
•••
I am 11-1

images

LMFAO.... you're the best picker here by a mile...

Except those Iowan Pickers - they make me laugh with their bargaining from $50 to $20 for a rusty petroleum company sign.

•••
All these shows have some scam going. The pickers know if they show up to your house and you dont take some of there offers you wont make the cut on there show. They also want to be seen as giving away money so they get all those non tv 'picks' where they make off like a bandit. The domain forum equivilant? The domainer that holds himself as the ultra professional that seems to be making a ton of money and talking to end users contantly. He gets to be the first person that forum domainers needing cash offer their names too. Every so offen a blind sqirrlel owns a nut.

•••
Then they resell those signs for up to thousands.
They have their own store in east Iowa.
And there are pickers running around who do make money, but only if they know the market.
So yes, what is shown on tv is the pick of the pick.
And you know they go to 10 or more places before they get one to put on tv.

I wonder if they have stopped in at a cracker barrel and salivated at all the signs, etc. just hung up on the walls.

Guy wants an appraisal of a domain he has on godaddy for over $4,000 opening bid.
Geesh.....

•••
How many times you see the pickers go to someones place and they have tons of good stuff, and the picker dudes only bought 2 things

•••
How many times you see the pickers go to someones place and they have tons of good stuff, and the picker dudes only bought 2 things

For tv only.....
These two guys have trucks that do nothing but haul the stuff they pick back to their store.
It just is not good tv to show customers in the store.
But like other pickers, they do have a big list of buyers for every thing they pick.

Should try to go to an estate sale just to see what people will pay for stuff.
Lots of fun.

•••
I have family members addicted to yard sales

You tell them you want a wheel barrow but only for 8 buck. Then wait a month, they will find one lol

•••
I said I wanted a Mustang Mach 1 mint but only for under $20K.

1971-ford-mustang-mach-1.jpg

I'm still waiting.

•••
You will wait until hell freezes over.

Texans better step up their game!

Way back when, I used to buy stuff at stores then turn around at the flea market and resell for 3 or 10 times what I paid for the stuff.

Pringles sour cream and onion is not that sour creamy or oniony.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back