Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"Sometimes autocorrect can be your worst enema"...

•••
Rocket science to figure out Sears' downfall? WTS were they thinking? With a tagline like that, for sure the teenagers were suddenly going to start shopping bricks-and-mortar..
<would have inserted images here, but imgur is not working for uploads>
<basically, a couple of pics of Sears tagline "WTS" (What the Sears) beside a large "Store Closing" sign>
tying up loose ends here...also because I know everyone's been holding their breath waiting for these images

d6BVspA.jpg

pTelQOY.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
tumblr_pc7wgwZeOe1tljcgzo1_1280.jpg

ALso, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Our kids do not run into us!

•••
•••
A little Thursday inspiration

be_yourshiny_self.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
In case you have nothing else....or time to kill....or just want to see if it really works (it does, trust me)...

•••
That was great but how did he turn the pears into peaches!?!?!?

Seriously, this is good info...been using a broken can opener for two days...more partially empty cans in the yard than I care to admit to!

In case you have nothing else....or time to kill....or just want to see if it really works (it does, trust me)...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Vanilla Ice is doing some reporting:

So I just landed in New York coming back from Dubai and now I’m stuck on the runway with like 1000 police, ambulances, fire trucks, this is crazy.

This is crazy. Apparently there is over 100 people sick on the bottom floor, so happy I’m up top, it’s a double-decker plane 380

So I just landed from Dubai and now there is like tons of ambulances and fire trucks and police all over the place
Vanilla Ice‏Verified account @vanillaice

https://twitter.com/vanillaice/status/1037395392315449344

Some replies:

Ice is back with a brand new infection

Awful situation. Hope you’ve been able to give word to your mother.

You should go out and calm the situation by saying: “yo, you got a problem? I’ll solve it. Check out the mix while the DJ revolves it.”

Last edited:
•••
Armed Murder Suspect Police Chase LIVE when posted

•••
•••
•••
LOL/\

Dang Clouds, Chopper taking a break

•••
•••
•••
That was great but how did he turn the pears into peaches!?!?!?
Haa good catch..noticed it but didn't put the two and two (unbuckle my shoe) until you said.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back