Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
so you want to be posting pics in a 99% male thread?
lol interesting thinking...maybe interesting "phobia"

If my thinking was like that..sure wouldn't be working out in a gym..playing teams sports..attending wrestling matches.
enlisting in the miliatary..going to trade school

Really dont care who looks at my pic or where on my pics. .did you notice the 18 volt DeWalt cordless drill..or a handmade leather pouch..or that I was at least 20 feet above the ground..really more to that pic than my azz..

Last edited:
•••
ok think your going to far with this. Not a phoobia hit the gym for last 20 years im a powerlifter even was competitive. not sure how a phobia fits here didnt bother me people wathcing me bench 415 pounds and curling 200 but just saying not sharing my pics on a forum thread i outgrew those days.

•••
The difference between Power Lifters and Body Builders is the Power Lifters dont care what they look like

•••
Coming up with something....but do not want to share with a lot of members here....
And not with any members of DP....

•••
•••
The difference between Power Lifters and Body Builders is the Power Lifters dont care what they look like

Not really ones definition and ones strength

•••
Note to all...
I am not a power lifter or a body builder......

•••
•••
•••
A body builder has to perform and be shaped or sculpted for competitions a power lifter can still not be fat. lol They just tend to do exercises for strenth training and power training instead of sculpting and defining areas a judge needs to score

Big poppa pump from wrestling was more of a power trainer then body builder even

Last edited:
•••
•••
The Chic Fil A that opened up down the street about 2 months ago?
Every day...they are busy, more busy than Popeye's, McDonald's, etal...

Ah...now the signature is better.....

•••
A body builder has to perform and be shaped or sculpted for competitions a power lifter can still not be fat. lol They just tend to do exercises for strenth training and power training instead of sculpting and defining areas a judge needs to score

Big poppa pump from wrestling was more of a power trainer then body builder even
You're not gonna see a 20% body fat IFBB pro card bodybuilder except, maybe, in off-season (and that's a big maybe) or a delusional Jason Genova. This body fat amount, however, is quite common to see among powerlifters. There's no real requirement for fat in powerlifting... it's all about the numbers you push. And, you can't push those bigger numbers without feeding your muscles. With that being said, muscles can only be fed after fat... so, scientifically, you're destine to only get fatter as you get stronger (to an extent).

That's why bodybuilders go through cycles in their diet: switching between bulking and cutting. A powerlifter could never go into a calorie deficit like a bodybuilder without losing that precious strength.

Right now, I'm trying to pack on as much mass as possible. I'm keeping above 3500 calories a day (good macro counts), and that doesn't seem like enough - I too often wake up in the middle of the night hungry.

I'll begin my cut at the end of February.

Most of this is based upon being "natty".

•••
Lets not forget the admitting of offseason steroids

•••
But at least the Bucs are losing to the Chargers 14-7

I'll just never learn, Bucs won.

I think my overhead barbell press is the move that's tweaking my back. Making progress on just about everything else, but that one, not so much. That'll change in 2017, going to Hulk Smash it.

Did some of this today, seated shoulder presses, upright row, shrugs

Last edited:
•••
See I am fortunate i lift heavy steel 10 hours a day. I work literally every area in one workout at the gym. I do everything over and over.

•••
•••
You caught me; I'm not natty. ;)
Meant the pros dude like craig titus back in the day. admitting to clients they wanna get real big gotta push the stuff

•••
@JB Lions - Have you watched the CT documentary on Netflix? Pretty inspirational stuff right there. Dude's got a pacemaker (or another electronic device in his heart) and still jacked... you got no excuses not to go to the gym after watching that.

Granted, he probably did it to himself with his diet of 12 eggs in the morning and 4 BigMac's and 4 large fries from Micky D's for lunch added in with steriods (which highers bad cholesterol and lowers good)... but still. :-P

•••
ok think your going to far with this. Not a phoobia hit the gym for last 20 years im a powerlifter even was competitive. not sure how a phobia fits here didnt bother me people wathcing me bench 415 pounds and curling 200 but just saying not sharing my pics on a forum thread i outgrew those days.
lol...I gone too far? .Just to have fun, I posted a pic of me..then you start with "not posting pic of my azz in a 99% male thread" (enlytend . .zapnono..mis_chiff occasionally and a few others ( names escape me now) not counting thread lurkers are female) .no I didnt go too far ..if I wanted too go too..would have posed for a "azz" shot..
As for "phobia"... well..I will just stick to my opinion..
Coming up with something....but do not want to share with a lot of members here....
And not with any members of DP....
..a website dedicated to all your "lineage" including your wedding pics would be my first guess..
A joint recipe site with you and your bride would be a second guess..

Not built to be a powerlifter (endomorph . or is it.ectomorph?) sure dont have the free time or budget to be a bodybuilder (I try not to do things half azzed)...

A random pic
blogedmilk.jpg

Hope no one has a fear of milk or takes offense to this pic..

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions - Have you watched the CT documentary on Netflix? Pretty inspirational stuff right there. Dude's got a pacemaker (or another electronic device in his heart) and still jacked... you got no excuses not to go to the gym after watching that.

Granted, he probably did it to himself with his diet of 12 eggs in the morning and 4 BigMac's and 4 large fries from Micky D's for lunch added in with steriods (which highers bad cholesterol and lowers good)... but still. :-P

I did actually watch that like a week or so ago, pretty good. Trying to get his gym going, I guess he got that all squared away with the permits/zoning or whatever.

•••
believe this started over someone tagging me in a post my pic post

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back