IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
[ame="http://vimeo.com/51036089"]Wearing IT to death will also be a 'future trend'.[/ame]

•••
I think you shuld take all the money you are currently saving up for domains and buy some of this:

http://www.jelsert.com/flash/flavoraid/images/Flavoraide_flavors.jpg

instead.

Well I believe that oWearalls.com is a clever play on words as a brandable domain for this niche, I might not renew this domain for five years, but it certainly is worth the gamble for one year.

IMO

okwearables

Considering that some Wearables might have a few adverse effects Ok Wearables sounds like a good domain to have.

IMO

•••
another I forgot I had, clearly is wearable tech - never did anything with the site.

QRtshirts / com

Jason

•••
oldtimer said:
Considering that some Wearables might have a few adverse effects Ok Wearables sounds like a good domain to have.

I`m glad that you like it. I was actually thinking about voice activated wearables like the google glass, new Motorola Moto X and other wearables that might come up.

•••
another I forgot I had, clearly is wearable tech - never did anything with the site.

QRtshirts / com

Jason

i have the singular

•••
Some may consider it a wearable, smartheadphone.com sold on Sedo today for $7,500.

•••
Some may consider it a wearable, smartheadphone.com sold on Sedo today for $7,500.

I'd say its a wearable

Not bad for a year old reg great ROI within the year

•••
I have a few names.

Wonder if these are any good:

WearHut

WearDot

WearPlace

WearDiva

WearChic

WearCenter

WearCamera

TheWearist

SmartyWear

SmartlyWear

SaveWear

ReactWear

CloudWearable

CloudWearables

InfoWearable

InfoWearables

iWatchBand

iWatchBands

LunaWear

EthosWear

And a few more...

All .com

-jason

•••
Ex-Apple CEO Scully's startup gets Shine wearable activity tracker into Apple Stores

Shine also tells time, tracks sleep, and performs other actions. The device's minimalist frame is crafted from aerospace-grade aluminum, with 1,560 laser-drilled holes aimed at making the device waterproof but still allowing light to get through. According to Misfit's page, the CR2032 battery in the device will get four months on a single charge.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13...e-wearable-activity-tracker-into-apple-stores

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

These are the examples imo you have to have the category pure specific names and forget about the also ran names, its just called Shine, no wear in the name would you think this is a wearable tech company. The company name is Misfits. I do think a few words can work with wearables but you cant' get too cute.

Last edited:
•••
I have had enough already... No more reg. from me. :D. I am okay with just 4

•••
•••
Ex-Apple CEO Scully's startup gets Shine wearable activity tracker into Apple Stores

Shine also tells time, tracks sleep, and performs other actions. The device's minimalist frame is crafted from aerospace-grade aluminum, with 1,560 laser-drilled holes aimed at making the device waterproof but still allowing light to get through. According to Misfit's page, the CR2032 battery in the device will get four months on a single charge....

cnet video on the Shine - http://on.aol.com/video/wearable-tech-with-style-517887722

•••
Just got WearQR and WearBeats (.com) after they dropped today!

•••
I hand regged wearq dot com the other day. Surprised to see this available. Does it have potential?

•••
I hand regged wearq dot com the other day. Surprised to see this available. Does it have potential?

I think so.

Cool domain.

•••
I have a few names.

Wonder if these are any good:

WearHut

WearDot

WearPlace

WearDiva

WearChic

WearCenter

WearCamera

TheWearist

SmartyWear

SmartlyWear

SaveWear

ReactWear

CloudWearable

CloudWearables

InfoWearable

InfoWearables

iWatchBand

iWatchBands

LunaWear

EthosWear

And a few more...

All .com

-jason

Nice short memorable domains!

•••
Thanks!

Looks like both of us are going to rock this.

Good luck and keep in touch!

Jason

•••
@WearBe

There are trademarks on "iWatch"

•••
Trademarks held by many in many different countries.

Term is widely used for different reasons and is already a generic widely used term.

•••

Term is widely used for different reasons and is already a generic widely used term.

I just saw something on TV about the iwatch trademark. Apple doesn't own the trademark for iwatch here in the USA. It's a small company that regged it a couple of years ago. They are saying Apple may want to buy the Trademark from them since they will have the iwatch coming soon. I regged a few forgetting about the trademark issue. Guess I'll be letting them drop...

•••

There you go! You justify your rights to own any term you want! You da man! :great:

......:rolleyes:

•••
Wearbe, read through this

http://www.namepros.com/legal-issues-and-disputes/

check what the tms are for? And they are mainly in the US, same as you mate

depends what you use it for, but we know that already, just dont show bad faith, thats all

its not Apple that owns any of the TMs, but that has nothing to do with it, a TM is a TM...

Last edited:
•••
after some googling the other day it seemed to me that the single word "wearables" is used as a synonym for items in general related to technology that is worn (terms like computers, electronics, gadgets etc)
would like to know if the word "wearables" was a common word in the us-english language before this trend of worn technology emerged (im asking because english is not my native language)

Last edited:
•••
would like to know if the word "wearables" was a common word in the us-english language before this trend emerged (im asking because english is not my native language)

I don't believe I've ever spoken the word wearables. Can't say I've heard anyone use it either. Wear on the other hand is very common.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back