Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's ummmm..... important to have a plan, lol.
A sound business plan that has been tested true through time and profitable to those who reg dropped and expiring domains. lol

•••
Please share sales if any.

•••
•••
Nice. Looking forward to reading that report. Hearables still excite me - a lot.

We’re just now getting to the point where manufacturers will be able to make ASICs that will really allow for hearing aid quality ambient awareness and achieve all day battery life. That’s what we need for true all day hearables.

Apple is naturally the furthest ahead, because they can afford to develop and mass produce their own custom chips, but you can bet your bottom dollar everyone is working on this.

•••
•••
A few of my better names:

hearable.png

I've also got a handful of .com w/ key words like "medical," "aid," "sport," "fitness," "center," etc. I think there is probably still some good stuff out there.

For those playing at home, I sold hearable(.)de for $3.5k, and have continued to receive enquires on the au names - mostly from audiologists and those in the hearing industry.

•••
A few of my better names:

hearable.png

I've also got a handful of .com w/ key words like "medical," "aid," "sport," "fitness," "center," etc. I think there is probably still some good stuff out there.

For those playing at home, I sold hearable(.)de for $3.5k, and have continued to receive enquires on the au names - mostly from audiologists and those in the hearing industry.

Yeah, some nice names in there. I just have the one and have got quite a few inquiries.

HearableTech.com

•••
•••
•••
wearable.news
wearabledevices.info
wearable.moda

•••
marketing.clothing
wearadvertising com
wearmarketing com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back