NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who has a big estibot account? I'd like to see a report for my portfolio. My account only allows 150 names at a time or something like that. I'd like to see them all in comparison on one report. I'd pay a few bucks for it.

I dont take estibot seriously. You can type in good short keyword .coms and it says it is worth 0$.

•••
I don't either, as far as worth, but I use other info. Ads, cpc, serp, alexa, etc... And, I have no claim to being experienced, I'm pretty new at it.

Last edited:
•••
That's why we were trying to inform you of its uselessness :xf.smile:

Alexa is also pretty useless too as it can be very easily manipulated. If you buy " used " domains then the parameters to look at are others.

•••
I knew that and I get it, i just use it as a quick guide to compare

•••
Weed Folk dot Com
Used to be a folk art site.
Surprised that they let it expire out.

And a few minutes back, got an email from the original owner.
Wanting to know how I got the domain.
Told her to make me a decent offer (I may or may not counter if the offer is good).

•••
Does anyone here like Marijuana Clinician(s) in the king? PM and have it pushed to your account.

•••
GanjaShow.Com
HempSells.Com
HempAppeal.Com
TurboGanja.Com
MarijuanaCross.Com
NorthAmericanMarijuana.Com
MarijuanaPlatform.Com
THCAffiliate.Com
THCAffiliates.Com

Last edited:
•••
•••
420.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What will you use this for?
Haha.

I don't know. I only purchased it because it's an NNNNN.com

Then realized it had 420 in the middle.

•••
Haha.

I don't know. I only purchased it because it's an NNNNN.com

Then realized it had 420 in the middle.
Here's one available:
316420 - for pot smoking born-again Christians

•••
•••
247PotDelivery.Com
247CannabisDelivery.Com
DankTee.Com
CannabisFabrics.Com
HempFertilizers.Com
SativaCultivator.Com
IndicaCultivator.Com
InfusedPot.Com
InfusedWeed.Com
InfuseCannabis.Com
InfuseMarijuana.Com
Infusedmedicines.Com
MedicineInfusion.Com

Can't believe the stuff I'm finding. People dropped these?

Last edited:
•••
There was a good one just on auction at GD

weedibles. com

Not sure the final price, over $500 anyway

•••
Just registered CannabisMedicals dot com?

Last edited:
•••
hempbakery / com
Nice domain. There are a great deal of baked goods that can be made with hemp. perhaps an end user can be found? If you go to good hemp nutrition it will give you a few ideas. Just a thought as I am not a pro like most of these people. (Never been Paid) Amateur.

•••
RX * ag

Attachments

• RX.ag.jpg
    RX.ag.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 31
•••
247PotDelivery.Com
247CannabisDelivery.Com
DankTee.Com
CannabisFabrics.Com
HempFertilizers.Com
SativaCultivator.Com
IndicaCultivator.Com
InfusedPot.Com
InfusedWeed.Com
InfuseCannabis.Com
InfuseMarijuana.Com
Infusedmedicines.Com
MedicineInfusion.Com

Can't believe the stuff I'm finding. People dropped these?
I hear you, and my guess is that in some cases, total 'newbs rush to get a name as they hear about the marijana gold rush on mainstream media, then a year or two goes by and they go off to college, get divorced, or have no motivation to actually build a site behind the name.
I recently picked up expired names 420 show and marijuana smoke shops: why in the heck would you let those drop?!

•••
I hear you, and my guess is that in some cases, total 'newbs rush to get a name as they hear about the marijana gold rush on mainstream media, then a year or two goes by and they go off to college, get divorced, or have no motivation to actually build a site behind the name.
I recently picked up expired names 420 show and marijuana smoke shops: why in the heck would you let those drop?!
Guilty. No motivation. I am seriously going to make an effort. LOL I say that everyday. Darn meds mess me up.

•••
just snagged:
Hemp Elixir
420 News Network

•••
cannabidiol treatments. There is a reason behind all these domain purchases. When I do build, which I am working on. Most a registered will be used. Never tried doing a vertical but hey why not. WP the best?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back