Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cannabidiol treatments. There is a reason behind all these domain purchases. When I do build, which I am working on. Most a registered will be used. Never tried doing a vertical but hey why not. WP the best?

I dropped a bunch of cannabidiol + keywords if youre into those, some will be poping up or are available.

•••
I dropped a bunch of cannabidiol + keywords if youre into those, some will be poping up or are available.
Thanks. Wondering where they were coming from. Hope to attach to my marijuana health related site.

•••
there were 5 or 6

"care" was one of them ;)

•••
HerbHybrid.Com
HerbHybrids.Com
THCWire.Com
THCAssociate.Com
MarijuanaDomainer.Com
MarijuanaBookStore.Com
MarijuanaAssociate.Com
CannabisDomainer.Com
THCGro.Com
420Detoxifier.Com
CannabisCleanser.Com
PotDetoxifier.Com
THCCleanser.Com
THCDetoxifier.Com
THCVendors.Com

Lovin' it!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
AAA420.Com
PotBuys.Com
SeattleTHC.Com
TacomaMJ.Com

Last edited:
•••
•••
HerbHybrid.Com
HerbHybrids.Com
THCWire.Com
THCAssociate.Com
MarijuanaDomainer.Com
MarijuanaBookStore.Com
MarijuanaAssociate.Com
CannabisDomainer.Com
THCGro.Com
420Detoxifier.Com
CannabisCleanser.Com
PotDetoxifier.Com
THCCleanser.Com
THCDetoxifier.Com
THCVendors.Com

Lovin' it!
I know where yer gettin' your ideers!

•••
marijuana lozenge
edible hemp seed
marijuana fan club
420 granola - yes, they have that

•••
I gotta say that if there's ever a niche/sub-culture that uses pseudonyms, metaphors and slang instead of literal expressions, that niche is pot culture. Hence, not a big fan of marijuana, cannabis, THC etc. as a keyword.

There's a stigma surrounding marijuana even if it gets legalized on a wide scale so I think that euphemisms will triumph when naming MJ related products and services.

IMO.

•••
I gotta say that if there's ever a niche/sub-culture that uses pseudonyms, metaphors and slang instead of literal expressions, that niche is pot culture. Hence, not a big fan of marijuana, cannabis, THC etc. as a keyword.

There's a stigma surrounding marijuana even if it gets legalized on a wide scale so I think that euphemisms will triumph when naming MJ related products and services.

IMO.
Being a bit ignorant on the subject. Branding is one matter. When catering to search engines is another correct? I am relatively new and your sharing of knowledge would be appreciated much. Thank You.

•••

IMO.
For the most part I agree, but sub-cultures evolve quickly and the masses (Sheeple?) are subject to easy manipulation by a good ad campaign- just ask Joe Camel.

•••
Being a bit ignorant on the subject. Branding is one matter. When catering to search engines is another correct? I am relatively new and your sharing of knowledge would be appreciated much. Thank You.

Correct. But Google (the search engine) isn't stupid. It will figure out things pretty quickly. I just think that the commercial/marketing language that will be used with pot is gonna be more subtle than marijuana this, marijuana that.

•••
Green Leaf Therapy

Its subtle easy to remember, lots of business with that name. Even a facebook page I see with that name. I twas another stupid hand reg, actually it was expired for several years

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Marijuana is dope, weed a mind altering addictive drug. The health benefits are there no doubt, but it is abused, always will be. I compare it to alcohol, sort of. I hate alcohol, many lives have been ruined by it. I have no use for it.
I am sure a majority of cannabis related health practitioners would prefer Medicinal Health Care dawt com over Marijuana Doctor dawt com
Both above sites used for examples are developed in the usual way

•••
Avail to reg:
420 User Group

•••
Green Leaf Therapy

Its subtle easy to remember, lots of business with that name. Even a facebook page I see with that name. I twas another stupid hand reg, actually it was expired for several years

Marijuana is dope, weed a mind altering addictive drug. The health benefits are there no doubt, but it is abused, always will be. I compare it to alcohol, sort of. I hate alcohol, many lives have been ruined by it. I have no use for it.
I am sure a majority of cannabis related health practitioners would prefer Medicinal Health Care dawt com over Marijuana Doctor dawt com

How about MedicinalServices / com ;)

•••
Thats a beautiful name. A steal at $8500. Think outside the box boys and girls. Was that a hand reg or aftermarket I wonder?

•••
just hand reg'd:
420 fan clubs
marijuana fan clubs
tax free marijuana
AND
GuaranteedRiches - hee hee, couldn't resist!

•••
Green Leaf Therapy

Nonsense. Complete and utter nonsense. alcohol v marijuana.

•••
Thats a beautiful name. A steal at $8500. Think outside the box boys and girls. Was that a hand reg or aftermarket I wonder?

Hand Reg, and i have medicinal dot services ;) so for 17k a compny will get great options for emails and sub domains. Prices will go up over time though.

eg

Orlando.Medicinal.Services

or

DrGreen at Medicinal.Services

Last edited:
•••
For the most part I agree, but sub-cultures evolve quickly and the masses (Sheeple?) are subject to easy manipulation by a good ad campaign- just ask Joe Camel.
That is why I put just a few of those eggs in my basket. That is what I figured. Cheech and Chong syndrome also associative.

•••
its 4:20 time in bc buds. Nice hand reg

•••
FibreMill

Highstorian

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back