NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd grab any one worder in the niche..... ads, ads for whomever buys it. Not to mention probably wikipedia links or entries.

•••
Back to business, a question for everyone. I have a hand reg one word 420 related .info in the cart,
should i pull the trigger, or is .info considered a mental health issue? Also have another .com that is brandable 420 as well as a person's first name. These were previously registered domain names so are they considered hand reg or expired names or considered dropped? Ya ya I know about the date of registration thing, its still early here. I have an alert, I better go

I think .info will loose it's stigma over time as the new gTLD's take shape. I grabbed 2 .info's this year but they are LLLL's and for the energy sector. You know the .info market better than me so it's your choice.

•••
I haven't seen any new gtlds with flourishing websites, nothing that has been brought to my attention. I read something about the new gtlds in comparison to the other popular domains and I believe stated that the new ones won't get the attention from Google that the .Coms or other popular domains get.

•••
I read somewhere .info sales have been increasing, quote me if you wish lol
Lee said it but he probably meant the .com I never owned a .info before and since you own 2 your more of the guru in this niche.

•••
I haven't seen any new gtlds with flourishing websites, nothing that has been brought to my attention. I read something about the new gtlds in comparison to the other popular domains and I believe stated that the new ones won't get the attention from Google that the .Coms or other popular domains get.

I'm not sure about that, I believe Adam Dicker did a test and found they are equal for SEO, it all comes down to development really.

Google has 100+ applications so I doubt they will give .com priority.

I don't have a tonne of new gtlds but the ones i plan on keeping i really like.

I do have a plan for one of my ngTLD's. ;)

•••
I'd grab any one worder in the niche..... ads, ads for whomever buys it. Not to mention probably wikipedia links or entries.
I picked up that expired/dropped .info for reg fee
thanks for the good advice Lee. Or should I call you bud? Or Budder

•••
•••
Most excellent .info domain. Everybody wants to know what marijuana butter, budder is, you'll get search results for that one. I have Doobies.Org and hope they search for doobies, but everybody knows what that is, but hopin' the doobie brothers would come into play there.

•••
were all brudders, we just have different mudders
Hey I'm a poet and didnt even know it

•••
What an interesting first name, Marjarine. Has a nice ring to it. Has anyone ever met a person with the name Marjarine?

•••
BluntSupply.Com
IndicaStop.Com
WeedRoachCoach.Com
IndicaInfusion.Com
420RoachCoach.Com
MarijuanaRoachCoach.Com
SativaInfusions.Com

andriegel, I read some articles and they were opinions, I bought a few of the new ones but am steering away from them in my portfolio. Except the obvious like Marijuana.International

Last edited:
•••
I do not believe google is prejudiced against new TLDs as far as SEO.

•••
Happy New Years Eve all!

I predict 2015 will be a great year for mmj / hemp domains!

•••
The only ones i get traffic for are niche specific like marijuana.glass, organicmarijuana.recipes with some hits on the .buzz extenions that I have. And if they're 2 words I get zip for traffic. But, by far the .Coms are providing traffic and I have one that is number one every day, week, month and probably since I've had it. Tokesville.Com

•••
ReeferMate.Com Was thinking marijuana, but insulated containers come to mind.

•••
GanjaCareer.Com
GanjaEmployment.Com
BudCasa.Com
PotTrays.Com
GanjaMill.Com
GanjaH2O.Com
VapeEquipment.Com
BudButters.Com

Last edited:
•••
today I reg'd:
marijuana pain pill
420 pain pill
420 cough syrup
420 flu pill
420 cold pill
420 cough drop
cbd cough drop
420 lozenge
marijuana cough syrup
marijuana pain reliever
cbd pain pill
marijuana pain pills

recreational marijuana BIZ

•••
•••
avail to reg:
420 infused edibles COM

•••
•••
^That didnt take long to get reg'd. Another stupid hand reg... me, not you L0L Everyone seems hot on 420 so I took that and added powder. TY Bob <3 I now have powder,paste and lubricants for your 420 experience. Also available is oral spray. And we have lotions too if thats what you so desire.

Its 4:20 in BC Buddy's Happy happy happy new year to all!

•••
I did the dirty deed. ^ Smoke another bowl Master cuz I didn't understand one word you said,,,lol Happy New Year!

Last edited:
•••
Did any of you guys won MarijuanaPortal auction?
A hell of a name!!!!!

•••
Who has a big estibot account? I'd like to see a report for my portfolio. My account only allows 150 names at a time or something like that. I'd like to see them all in comparison on one report. I'd pay a few bucks for it.

•••
Leave Estibot alone. No experienced domainers would use it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back