Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DoobieMart
JohnnyPot
GanjaVend
BluntWarehouse
PotHotSpot
UberToke
DoobieParlor

+a few more

all .com

•••
“Pre-Roll Industry Trends and Predictions” - CannaTechToday.com on November 29, 2023
"The Hottest Pre-Roll Trends For 2024" - MarijuanaVenture.com on December 4, 2023

In The King Com…

CannaCone(s) ** CannCone ** Ganjarillo(s) ** HybridPreRoll(s) ** IndicaPreRolls ** Infused-PreRoll(s) ** MJPreRolls ** PinnerJoint(s) ** PreRolledJoint ** PreRollJoints ** Reeferette(s) ** RolledJoint(s) ** SativaPreRolls ** SlimJoint ** THCVPrerolls ** XCigarette ** XToke ** CaliCone(s) ** CaliSlims ** CaliSmokes

Last edited:
•••
“CBD-Infused Tampons Offer Safe And Effective Alternative For Menstrual Pain Treatment – Study Says” Benzinga.com on January 3, 2024

“CBD-Infused Tampons Are A Promising Option To Treat Menstrual Pain – Study Find” MarijuanaMoment.net on December 20, 2023

-“Study Shows Evidence That CBD-Infused Tampons Are Effective For Treating Menstrual Pain” HighTimes.com on December 21, 2023

In The King Com…

CannaPon(s) ** CannPon(s) ** CBDpon(s) ** Hempons ** Hemppon(s)​

•••
•••
“CBD-Infused Tampons Offer Safe And Effective Alternative For Menstrual Pain Treatment – Study Says” Benzinga.com on January 3, 2024

“CBD-Infused Tampons Are A Promising Option To Treat Menstrual Pain – Study Find” MarijuanaMoment.net on December 20, 2023

-“Study Shows Evidence That CBD-Infused Tampons Are Effective For Treating Menstrual Pain” HighTimes.com on December 21, 2023

In The King Com…

CannaPon(s) ** CannPon(s) ** CBDpon(s) ** Hempons ** Hemppon(s)​
Now everyone can start imagining names for treatments in the other holes as well... :)

•••
•••
I am trying to liquidate a portfolio of about 500 cannabis-related .coms, many registered 10+ years ago. Entire portfolio rather than piece by piece. I make a small profit each year but have mostly been hanging on while waiting for inevitable reclassification and changes in banking. PM me with interest, but I am really looking for advice that would help me sell the whole bunch. Any suggestions?

•••
1711087529689.png

•••
Dot com
Rare/Weed
Kush/Mind

I own also Kush. ( vc )

•••
•••
•••
“DEA Agrees To Reschedule Marijuana Under Federal Law In Historic Move Following Biden-Directed Health Agency’s Recommendation.” - MarijuanaMoment.net on April 30, 2024

'Let The Games Begin…. SativaBrands.com
Now...
1) The US Congress must pass the SAFER Banking Act & the USDA Farm Bill (revised Hemp regulations) this session; and,
2) The Biden Administration must follow through with its pledge to decriminalize cannabis.

... a strong possibility this election year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back