IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
On DNJ today

CannabisMedicinal.com
$29,380
Sedo

•••
•••
Just put a “canna” domain into escrow for $22k with 12 month financing. The premium domains in this space are only going to increase in value!

•••
•••
Out of the 11, how many were random 2-3 word, crappy hand registrations?
First payment is made so I’ll announce the domains. If the buyer defaults it’s fine by me. All are dot com :)

CBDpods
THCpods
Weedpods
Hemppods
Cannabispods
Marijuanapods
Juanapods
CBDguys
Cannaguys
Cannaguy
GreenCBD

•••
I’ve been away for about a month.... or 50 pages worth of thread.

Did I miss much?

Legalization of Hemp
Cbd brands taking off .03 concentrations
Budweiser putting in 200 mil into Canopy. I now count 7billion in Cbd research on drinks and spirits.
Cuervo Tequila put in 1.2 billion in Late Dec into Cronos? One of them
Delivery legalized in California
Bars and on site consumption in Ma
Minnesota going after rec
Coors Brewing invested 2billion in Tilray?
First Massachusetts stores opened
Ohio first stores opened
Indiana exploring hemp plantings this Spring. Most midwest states, soybean swap anticipated.
Article in USA today on restaraunts and cannabis
Federal legislative pieces of expected thus Spring ( government is at a standstill)
Maine approved a consulting firm too roll out Cannabis recreationally. LaPage left
Curaleaf Launched in Dade County
New York considering Cannabis this Spring. DeBlasio is pro Cannabis supported
Curaleaf opened a wellness center on Long Island.
Jeff Sessions got fired
Barr will honor the Cole doctrine if approved.
Illinois debating expanding Cannabis policy. Governor is to be said supporting recreational
New Jersey delayed Cannabis policys until Spring. Both 100 plant 100lb policy for residents and on site consumption expected.
Connecticut exploring Cannabis
Florida approved thru the governor smokable loose bud sales. It was exclusive oils.

Last edited:
•••
Sold
Golden Hemp . c o m
Price: $2000

Was contacted by buyer on email. I don't offer the domain in any market, only a landing page with my email.

•••
Acquired the following -

CBDdrops
CBDbar

:)

•••
Not my sale

CBDinfused.com
$15,000

•••
Won HempBioFuel today. A special thanks to the 2 folks that bid it up 😩
Argh, probably spoke too soon. I didn’t realize that the domain was at enom.

Sold THCdoctor $1400

•••
Sold a 2-word (hemp*.com) at Afternic for $2500.

•••
Not my sales

MyGanja.com
$15,000 USD

Cannatron.com
$5,000 USD

•••
Sold a group of 3 domains for $6500. One CBD and 2 hemp domains. Normally this is good news but this group hurts to let go. Oh well, on to the next...

•••
CBDseedbank.com sold on GD (mine)
Buy it Now -$1500
(hand reg)

•••
I sold CBDO.com for $4000 on the 12th of August to Media Options.

CBD Oil sales are really picking up, but not actually sure what he wanted it for.

•••
Made a nice little $420 sale, CannabisDates.com. After selling cannadates last year, an awesome NP'er- @Grilled- let me know cannabisdates was available to reg and gave me first dibs. Hope you got my PM @Grilled so I can send you a thank you!
The bid arrived through an Efty landing page, quick and easy negotiation through escrow. I didn't push too hard on the price, it's so much nicer to close deals than to have potentials disappear. Probably left money on the table though, pretty sure it's an enduser.

•••
•••
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to give everyone a little insight on potdomains.com marketplace and what we have been working on for past several months.

• 2,099 cannabis domain names
  • 215 domain offers received
  • 3,038 landing page view traffic
  • 342 total registered users
  • $9,400 total offers in past 30 days
New Layout design!

I have hired a full time marketer early of next week to work on marketing and newsletter promotions and discounts and attracting new clients to the website so hopefully we can take this to the next level. I will announce who it is later!

Our next task is to integrate the escrow api for automatic creation of transaction at point of sale which will be done early of next week.

The future updates will allow buyer and seller to directly communicate with each other via chat / offer page.

I invite all of you to submit your domain names and be part of the platform, we will strive to work hard with expanding the website and marketing everyone's domains in a fair fashion.

Best,

Jason

Last edited:
•••
Put 4 CBD domains into escrow as a package for $20k. Buyer has made payment :)
CBDcafe
CBDcoffee
CBDtea
CBDwine

Deal is done.

•••
sold cannacorner / com - $2k through potdomains

•••
CBD.io sold $5,000 via potdomains.com.

•••
On DNJ today

CBD.co
$50,000
GritBrokerage

Cannabar.com
$15,000
PotDomains

CBD.io
$5,000
PotDomains

LiquidCBD.com
$10,000
PotDomains

Cannabull.com
$3,495
Sedo

CBDLiquid.com
$5,000

•••
Sent 11 domains to escrow for $27,000 over 18 months.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back