IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold a couple of my domains in this niche totaling $1150

God bless Namepros and Nameproser.

•••
Deleted my post yesterday but now I'll announce it. Sold a pair of domains in this space for $150k. Not saying the domains or who bought them.

Now please, don't rush out and register a bunch more of these! Plot, plan, and buy smart :)

•••
Deleted my post yesterday but now I'll announce it. Sold a pair of domains in this space for $150k. Not saying the domains or who bought them.

Now please, don't rush out and register a bunch more of these! Plot, plan, and buy smart :)

hmmm

Trying to think what you had in your arsenal. :)

I guess we can all read it in your book. haha

Great sale! :$:

New benchmark to beat.

Now your going to find homes for all the top names. :D

Last edited:
•••

Congratulations Keith! You are truly inspiring. We can all learn a great deal from you. Thanks for continually sharing your sales, opinions, and other great info in this niche.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
•••

Congrats Keith! Awesome

•••

Congrats Keith!

•••
Sold a pair of domains in this space for $150k.

Did you tell them I want 150k or take a hike? lol

Congratz
vc2.gif

•••

...NDA? Or will it be in domain name journal?...

As RD states, you are definitely inspiring! Thank you for your time and advice and congrats now and with your future sales!...

•••

if anyone else posted this i'd be skeptical.. but i believe you even without posting the domains. congrats man..

rarely do i congratulate people on any sales because im always skeptical of whether it happened or not and amounts like $1,000 or $5,000 seem insignificant in the grand scheme of things.. because usually it is when you factor in the amount of domains somebody owns which gets zero offers. 150k aint no joke though.. good job, thats definitely the big boys club right there. :tu:

•••
...NDA? Or will it be in domain name journal?...

Didn't sign an agreement but gave my word to keep quiet. It was a private transaction that will not be published.

•••
Congrats Keith! That's awesome news!

•••
Congratulations Keith, Awesome sale

Wise words of not to rush off and buy anything for all new domainers

Thanks for sharing.

Brett

•••
•••
Didn't sign an agreement but gave my word to keep quiet. It was a private transaction that will not be published.

...your word is your bond. That is even more important, at least to me, than anything on ink and paper...

•••

Congrats Kieth :tu:
Dont spend it all in one place ;)

•••

Great vision and business skills. You can't make sales happen like you do without hard work! I'm watching and learning! thanks for the info along the way!

Keep the sales coming Kieth and everyone for that matter!

The pot tsunami is coming!

•••
•••

Good for you man. You are totally living my dream, enjoy!
Hey and I appreciate you deleting yesterday and reposting today. Nondisclosure aside, no need showcasing an unbelievable sale on April Fools; if only to keep the lyon at bay.:D

Anything at all you feel comfortable disclosing, please do- sales like this are so damn interesting to this group!

Again- huge slap on the back! You da man!

•••
Congrats Keith... Anything is possible.

•••
Just regd hemphealthbenefits(.)com

Don't like three words usually, what do you think?

•••

Well done :)

Without giving to much away, did you reach out to them or did they contact you?

Peace,
Cy

•••
Just regd hemphealthbenefits(.)com

Don't like three words usually, what do you think?

...three words are fine, just depends which three words it is. It can get a decent roi although I wouldn't get the suitcase out to stuff thousand dollar bills in it.... .

•••
Sold a couple of my domains in this niche totaling $1150

God bless Namepros and Nameproser.

excellent job!

I told you it's all about patience and buying smart.

:great:

•••
Marijuana.Glass & Pot.Camp

picked this one up

new website replacing MarijuanaNics.Com

THC.Domains under construction, but functional.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

[
Sold 10 various (2)Word, All with keyword Marijuana for $2,500, Domains listed on Homepage of THC.Domains that sold.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back