IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It didn't, that much is sure. Hugedomains never lists domains below the price they paid themself.. especially not as low as just 50% of the cost..

•••
The main thing it sold and Stu made a ROI

That's all that matters.

•••

That's all that matters.
I would think the main thing to be In

That's all that matters.

I would think the main thing is integrity, anyone can get an ROI with a $2 coupon.

If you choose to announce a sale be honest, if you make a mistake correct it.

Boasting and over-stating the dollar amount of a sale by atleast 90% is sort of childish, and goes to one’s integrity…imho.

The thing that bothered me most was the various individuals appearing to come to Stu’s rescue without ever hearing from Stu…quickly signing-off with the customary “Cheers, Congrats, and Nice Sale Mate” even after the $12k sale was noted as improbable.

•••
I would think the main thing is integrity, anyone can get an ROI with a $2 coupon.

If you choose to announce a sale be honest, if you make a mistake correct it.

Boasting and over-stating the dollar amount of a sale by atleast 90% is sort of childish, and goes to one’s integrity…imho.

The thing that bothered me most was the various individuals appearing to come to Stu’s rescue without ever hearing from Stu…quickly signing-off with the customary “Cheers, Congrats, and Nice Sale Mate” even after the $12k sale was noted as improbable.

Its probably because you don't know Stu..the people who are making the comments known Stu for years and hes not going to put up a fake sale, its probably just a typo....

Boasting and over-stating the dollar amount of a sale by at least 90%, is sort of childish, and goes to one’s integrity

Rather than making comments like this publicly, drop Stu a PM and confirm the facts before making assumptions

•••
Hello... Are you arguing guys? What is it all about? If you are arguing then maybe the members of this cannabis domain thread are really not potheads :) But if you are not arguing then maybe im just too stoned to understand it. :)

•••
Sometimes, I just wonder what you guys gain by attacking someone all because he reported a sale. I think at this point, Stu should COMPLETELY stop reporting his dealings. I just hate it when I see this happen over time. This is why the likes of federer has completely vanish from a community that built them.

•••
I've stopped posting all my sales - it's just not worth it no more.

•••
•••
Its probably because you don't know Stu..the people who are making the comments known Stu for years and hes not going to put up a fake sale, its probably just a typo....

Rather than making comments like this publicly, drop Stu a PM and confirm the facts before making assumptions

I understand many of you are friends with Stu, so I don’t expect to gain VIP status any time soon, I think I can live with that.
What’s odd is with all his “friends” here, I find it hard to believe none of you have contacted him about this discussion…and if you did why his silence.
Jideofor, you may have missed the post MasterOfMyDomains made to me…now that was an “Attack”…no one felt the need to address him, so no, I don’t think the 4 or 5 post I made are the reason for Federer’s departure.

•••
Yeah,It's not worth it posting it here because you think its not worth it lol

Is stu a cannabis domain? lol What's big deal with that domain? I want to learn more here. Please talk about other topics :) Move on guys... Whatever drama you have. forget it! I wish no one gets mad at me :) We need positive vibration here.

5k for weedcoupons? Did you contact the buyer?

•••
buyer contacted me, I actually had an offer for $2.5k prior and I accepted but buyer dragged it on for over two months. Then this offer came along.

•••
Cool bro! They just saw it through whois? or because you listed it at sedo? Just want to learn more. Was this sale normal to your cannabis domains or just the first time for this niche? I'm just wondering how many percent the chance i have now for my cannabis domains to sell like that. Actually i dont have any experience yet :)

•••
Thanks, I listed my domain through my marketplace potdomains / com

I had the BIN price set at $6,499 but I forgot to remove the 20% banners on the homepage so they buyer used that in the equation which gave the price around $5k which I accepted without negotiating; only because of the price I had set through the marketplace.

Here is a example of a parked domain - weedcandy

•••
That's nice! Can i also post my domain there while it still listed at sedo? How much do i need to pay or is there just a percent deducted for every sale?

•••
I have a ton hemp related names :)

Check this out:

PapasCandy.com
Hempomat.com
Reduralis.com
MamasCannabis.com
Weed for Speed.com
Hemp on Mars.com
Papas Cannabis.com
MamaMarihuana.com
Hennepkweken.com
Hennepshop.com
Hennepshop.nl
Thcolie.com
Thcoil.eu
Thcöl.de
Thcöl.at
Hanfol.de
CannabisWelt.de
CannabisGarten.de
Cannabisplatz.de
My Hemp Harvest.com
US Harvest,com
Harvesters.biz
HanfPortal.com
HanfPlatz.com
Hempolie.nl
Hemptee.de
Hempwelt.de
Hanf.website
Wiet.website

and many more :)

•••
420maui
420louisiana

dotcomies

•••
I understand many of you are friends with Stu, so I don’t expect to gain VIP status any time soon, I think I can live with that.
What’s odd is with all his “friends” here, I find it hard to believe none of you have contacted him about this discussion…and if you did why his silence.
Jideofor, you may have missed the post MasterOfMyDomains made to me…now that was an “Attack”…no one felt the need to address him, so no, I don’t think the 4 or 5 post I made are the reason for Federer’s departure.

Yes I am friends with him...and so are a lot others on here as well...its best to just be professional until you know the facts, thats all Im saying

Last edited:
•••
•••
Too lazy to see if this was reported yet but just saw:

cannastore.com 2,888 USD 2015-07-06 BuyDomains

on namebio.

•••
Does everyone check there listings on different platforms to make sure the listing prices are the sane?

I went to our friend Jason's site and a sweet name was listed for $3000+

Sane name is on at Afternic for 1500$$

Not listed at sedo
Thats almost 2 grand big guy.. we know you got lots of money and donate to every charity that comes along, but this is giving it away to the not so needy . I almost wanna pick it up at that price and relist it for $2250 and make 50% and save a customer$1000+ Stu would do it
Always a happy ending when both parties are satisfied.

Last edited:
•••
To whom it may concern, potheadsofwalmart.com became available recently. I chose to pass on it, working GoDaddy promo codes being as rare as they are for me. But I figured it might be a good one for someone's collection.

•••
Does everyone check there listings on different platforms to make sure the listing prices are the sane?

I went to our friend Jason's site and a sweet name was listed for $3000+

Sane name is on at Afternic for 1500$$

Not listed at sedo

Thats almost 2 grand big guy.. we know you got lots of money and donate to every charity that comes along, but this is giving it away to the not so needy . I almost wanna pick it up at that price and relist it for $2250 and make 50% and save a customer$1000+ Stu would do it
Always a happy ending when both parties are satisfied.

You're operating under the assumption that someone is going to pay as much as $20 for it. Since you don't mention what "sweet" name you're referring to I must leave it to my imagination. I will tell you that last time I checked over 22,000 420-related names were for sale, many in the $x,xxx. The point being that it seems to not be so much of a seller's market at the current time.

•••
I joined the domaining pot club with
MarijuanaAssociates.com
MarijuanaVillage.com
MarijuanaHaven.com

How good are these names???

They're on the the upper-end (quality-wise) of about 22,000 names currently available. I'd say they're in the top 5000 420-related .coms currently for sale.

•••
Of course I wont say it, I want the owner to see my post. Maybe he will take $1500? I doubt that..

weedcoupons 5k that seller had his number called.

And your under the assumption this is some shit name like the ones you see when you scroll up this page. Not yours 420Domainer ( re honolulu). This name is quality like all the names you see at potdomains.com

And well, pretty much every name is over 3000$ at Jason's site because they are good. Like the one in question.
Yes the market is flooded with names, only the strong will survive. I am gonna go smoke some puddy hash now. I see PuddyHash. com is not registered,. In 3 minutes it will be 420 somewhere!

•••
Im such a gurl i got 420plenty just coz it rhymes!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back