IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be glad you couldn't get it. Wasted money without dev and even then...

Possibly, but worth a punt given how cheap they were. I'll keep it for a bit, then dump it for peanuts like I did hemppills, if I can't move it.

•••
Possibly, but worth a punt given how cheap they were. I'll keep it for a bit, then dump it for peanuts like I did hemppills, if I can't move it.
Uh oh. I hope it was hemp.pills, not hemppills.com :laugh:

•••
DOH! :'( Fortunately, it only cost me a .99 GD code back in 2013, and two years DDC renewals, so even for peanuts, I didn't do too badly. ;)

•••
@420domainer

Nope..not my sale..just reporting it..my only 2 names are in my signature

•••
@420domainer

Nope..not my sale..just reporting it..my only 2 names are in my signature
Which don't display on mobile. I might be a buyer but can't see anyone's sig because I visit exclusively on iPhone.

•••
Yeah me too Keith....why is that?

•••
They should fix it. Everyone is on the go these days, who's using desktop?

•••
I'm on a desktop. But I'm the epitome of not on the go.

•••
When I tilt my iphone sideways I can see signatures and a lot more of top bar like watched threads .etc

•••
I grabbed the .store, and considered getting the .shop until I heard resale of .shop names could prove to be problematic.
There're NO problems at all with the resale of .shop domains... it's a great new gtld imo

•••
s2-e27-marijuana-domains-comic.png

DOH! :'( Fortunately, it only cost me a .99 GD code back in 2013, and two years DDC renewals, so even for peanuts, I didn't do too badly. ;)

•••
There're NO problems at all with the resale of .shop domains... it's a great new gtld imo

Good to know. Thanks for the confirmation. Cheers!

•••
I still only have one .shop domain. ThePot.Shop

•••
cannapro.com redirects to google.com?
Is this old news?

•••
cannapro.com redirects to google.com?
Is this old news?
I sold that. There was a site up and the person who bought it is in legal trouble. Nothing pot related. My guess is that you won't see anything up for a long time!

•••
LighterKing /com
FromHemp /com

•••
•••
Cannabis Oil dotco

What do you think? - I've never been interested in marijuana names so I'm not even sure how much I should ask for

•••
Finally made my first 5 figure sale!

CBDremedy.com- $10,000

Received an inquiry through Efty.com (If you have not been to Efty, check them out, best $10/month I've ever spent, thanks @Doron Vermaat).
The inquiries from Efty landing pages are fantastic- the bidder must go into their own email to verify their bid, so I get their email as well as name, phone number and IP. The initial offer was 10k, I waited probably 12 hours and then accepted the offer with a link to an established Escrow transaction. I tried to wait a full day before responding but I couldn't make it that long.... Did I leave money on the table by not countering? I have had countless offers disappear after my reasonably priced counter offers. And this initial offer was so above and beyond what I had expected it seemed foolish to play around and look for more.
Picked up the name at GDexpiring for $27 I think, so I had about $50 invested with renewals. Almost 20,000% ROI.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    190.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
•••
Finally made my first 5 figure sale!

CBDremedy.com- $10,000

Received an inquiry through Efty.com (If you have not been to Efty, check them out, best $10/month I've ever spent, thanks @Doron Vermaat).
The inquiries from Efty landing pages are fantastic- the bidder must go into their own email to verify their bid, so I get their email as well as name, phone number and IP. The initial offer was 10k, I waited probably 12 hours and then accepted the offer with a link to an established Escrow transaction. I tried to wait a full day before responding but I couldn't make it that long.... Did I leave money on the table by not countering? I have had countless offers disappear after my reasonably priced counter offers. And this initial offer was so above and beyond what I had expected it seemed foolish to play around and look for more.
Picked up the name at GDexpiring for $27 I think, so I had about $50 invested with renewals. Almost 20,000% ROI.
Awesome!

I would've just taken the offer too. Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
I think cbdremedy maybe one of the names I put in the list, when we were debating whether or not there were available cbd hand reg's left. ;)

Keith you may still have the list in PM.

Last edited:
•••
Crazy fluke sale imo but I'll take it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back