Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The name is getting ALOT of airtime here!

Cheers
Corey

•••
FC9341B4-1661-4808-93D8-D648DE7ECDF8.png
@Corey!
What are your thoughts on this for a brandable?

•••
mmm the z doesn't do it for me, remember the radio test?

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Sorry, nothing deceiving is going on here. I was updating the forum as everything was being processed so hence, the mess of a post.
It's nice to see where everyones head lies in the matter though.
I do appreciate the help and advice given but can't help but chuckle at the posts stating it is valuable. I believe it holds value as well but 'shit happens' and leafurl if it holds such great appraise I'll sell it back but only for 15,000$ lol please refrain from giving such consulting while not replying to emails.
But of course I lead this thread into something else so let's move on but I'll happily respond to any other users that want to dissect the situation

•••
@Corey... this is the other one I’m on the fence about. .. Thoughts?
D6A3AE07-6363-48DD-83B5-8D5F8C786A81.png

Kind of a play on words and could be turned into a brand.... but...🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, nothing deceiving is going on here. I was updating the forum as everything was being processed so hence, the mess of a post.
It's nice to see where everyones head lies in the matter though.
I do appreciate the help and advice given but can't help but chuckle at the posts stating it is valuable. I believe it holds value as well but 'sh*t happens' and leafurl if it holds such great appraise I'll sell it back but only for 15,000$ lol please refrain from giving such consulting while not replying to emails.
But of course I lead this thread into something else so let's move on but I'll happily respond to any other users that want to dissect the situation

The domain is worth $1500, that's the market. And a long hold. End users are hard too come by. Trust me, I've got plenty of domains too sell.

The market may trend higher, in all likelihood in a year or so.

Everyone here tried too help, Corey did a very clear explanation of your domains value in today's market.

Best of luck, but your situation is not as bad as you think. You know the glass is half full as opposed too half empty.

And like I said, if a buyer comes by looking for it I'll send them your way. Although my price on pharmleaf is $1500. I price things based on appraisal values ( mostly inflated )and on intuition. The only Leaf ever too sell in your range (15k ) was Westleaf (20k). And that was not normal, they wanted the other half in a .ca after a successful brand evolved out of Westleaf. In the .com that was purchased for $1700. If my memory is correct.

My emails said the domain was worth $1500, and is a long hold too find a enduser. And IF a enduser can be found. Nothing deceiving here.

Wish I was wrong, I have a bunch of Canna and Leaf Cbd ++ . And others. Your looking at a quick flip. Well I've been waiting 5 years or more. And expect another 2 year hold, for 3 too 7 Years hold; not days.

Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted too hear.

Last edited:
•••
The domain is worth $1500, that's the market. And a long hold. End users are hard too come by. Trust me, I've got plenty of domains too sell.

The market may trend higher, in all likelihood in a year or so.

Everyone here tried too help, Corey did a very clear explanation of your domains value in today's market.

Best of luck, but your situation is not as bad as you think. You know the glass is half full as opposed too half empty.

Taking all public posts via leafurl with a grain of salt especially after the emails sent.. I guess its all apart of the game.
But I agree with you to extent with value, time, end user etc. We'll see

•••
Pharma.monster { + sales lander & Buy Now link}

pharma_monster.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
My emails said the domain was worth $1500, and is a long hold too find a enduser. And IF a enduser can be found. Nothing deceiving here.

Wish I was wrong, I have a bunch of Canna and Leaf Cbd ++ . And others. Your looking at a quick flip. Well I've been waiting 5 years or more. And expect another 2 year hold, for 3 too 7 Years hold; not days.

Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted too hear.[/QUOTE]

Respect the honesty, I rather face the reality of it then anything else. Thanks

•••
There was no direct contact between emails after pleading my case but my apologies for pointing fingers @Leafurl

•••
And thank you to everyone who helped! Alot learned from all of this. Thank you to everyone taking there own time to write such thorough responses. Im handling it privately from here on out. Hopefully there's no target on my back after this lol but anyways look forward to hearing more about this promising category

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats Keith.
The buyer did well, seems like you’re feeling quite generous these days. Hope you had some solid roi in there.
420 has given me no love. Pretty much dropping the majority of them except a few.
Congrats again, that’s alotta renewals if that’s were it is going.

•••
Congrats Keith.
The buyer did well, seems like you’re feeling quite generous these days. Hope you had some solid roi in there.
420 has given me no love. Pretty much dropping the majority of them except a few.
Congrats again, that’s alotta renewals if that’s were it is going.
They got a deal for sure. That said, it’s time for me to start getting these into the hands of people that can build the space. More content and awareness will only help us all.

•••
Sold 420health $1,000

Gives me hope, just looked at a bunch of 420 3 years in...thinking, okay where is this goin...Kieth great work as always.

Saw a weed sale here a few posts back too.

Makes one think about both 420 and Weed domains

Last edited:
•••
•••
420 tourism is really nice. The best 420 name I have is 420 festival.

•••
•••
420 tourism is really nice. The best 420 name I have is 420 festival.
Unfortunately I don’t have any 420 .com’s.... but in ca I have a few beauty’s! I also have some awesome CBD‘s in dot ca

Now if only I could find a decent platform to sell the .ca’s... 🤔

•••
Unfortunately I don’t have any 420 .com’s.... but in ca I have a few beauty’s! I also have some awesome CBD‘s in dot ca

Now if only I could find a decent platform to sell the .ca’s... 🤔

Are the standard platforms not good for .ca?

•••
Are the standard platforms not good for .ca?

Hmmm....good point...maybe it’s not the platform that’s the problem? 😁

Maybe I should’ve just said if only I could make some sales of my .ca’s✔️

•••
Cannabidiol in the central business district
Although at least two downtown stores already sell CBD products, the CBD dispensary zoning category would only apply to those where CBD represents more than half of their inventory. :sneaky:

•••
Cannabidiol in the central business district
Although at least two downtown stores already sell CBD products, the CBD dispensary zoning category would only apply to those where CBD represents more than half of their inventory. :sneaky:
What are you referring to? What country? What city?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back