IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GEW16 18% off works with dotster so will work in netfirm

Last edited:
•••
Any renewal codes ?

Thanks!

•••
GEW16 18% doesn't work anymore

•••
•••
Any renewal codes ?

Thanks!
There is no renewal code at Netfirms.
@RU: If it not work for you anymore, only 15ONLINE - 15% off can be the best right now .COM and .NET at $1.69

•••
Last edited:
•••
Good question but totally impossible as registrar's are vultures and will sell your babies on namejet and snapnames

Or their own auction site like godaddy.

Also even if you were able to get them at hand reg that means no one wanted them in the drop market. And mind you thousands of domainers monitor expired lists like vultures too.

If your domains get past them ? Trust me. It's no accident. The domains just suck.

You'd be taking a big risk.

Just keep and monetize simple as that.

Here's a suggestion

Pay for a press release. In that or mention as many of your domains as possible. But make it look "nice".

Then park your domains at either parking crew or bodis or park logic which ever.

The press release with get your domains backlinks on all the major news sites and high rank sites. Good seo.

You should get good traffic then to get clicks hopefully on your parked domains. Enough to cover renewal fees.

You do have 365 days. It would be next to impossible to not make at least $20 a year per domain

If not then you are doing something wrong lol
Some good ideas here. Where do you get your press releases?

•••
Any netfirm coupon working?

•••
Some good ideas here. Where do you get your press releases?

I just did a search on Google for "best press release distribution" and found some great ones.

when it comes to PR it's best to PAY. Free PR services is garbage and could potentially ruin your PR efforts especially if your link ends up linked from garbage low ranked websites.

but of course the BEST way to do PR is to contact news outlet yourself via Linkedin and make "buddies". make connections. (Long way round) but in the long run will be cheaper than hiring these services and better for SEO.

Last edited:
•••
doster/netfirms sale back on!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I honestly don't care about domain registrations, I need transferring offers.

•••
Me too. I have 500 .coms to transfer. Pleaseeee offer transfer special again Netfirms!

•••
It's Black Friday early sale and I'm looking forward to their 1.99 transfer too, but they don't have, that makes me down =.=

•••
It's Black Friday early sale and I'm looking forward to their 1.99 transfer too, but they don't have, that makes me down =.=
Their 1.99 sale is over nt even up to 5hours :(

•••
Another promo will come, I'm sure. These are so frequent, I don't even care most of the time (last night I had 5 names in my cart, but I was too lazy to buy them, lol).

•••
Another promo will come, I'm sure. These are so frequent, I don't even care most of the time (last night I had 5 names in my cart, but I was too lazy to buy them, lol).
Same on me with the thought that new registration will come again but I just wanna wait for $1.99 transfer promo

•••
New codes guys
Save 25% with code 25TURKEY when you spend $75
Save 20% with code 20TURKEY when you spend $40
Sale ends November 24, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

•••
New codes guys
Save 25% with code 25TURKEY when you spend $75
Save 20% with code 20TURKEY when you spend $40
Sale ends November 24, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
for new regs or transfer?

•••
For both new registrations and transfer, and other products also. They help to discount on your entire order when you reach the minimum amount

•••
for anyone who is having trouble with Netfirms. specifically that you were in the process of registering domains on their platform. but took so long to complete a transaction so much so that you end up missing the $1.99 special?

or you simply missed the sale for some reason by hours.

PM. I experienced the same thing. and have a "fix" for it.

not going to mention here as maybe netfirms reads this thread.

•••
This company (Dotster, Netfirm, or whatever you call them) never cease to amuse me with their incompetence.

On Black Friday, when EVERYONE has sales going.... they do not. $9.99 coms. But they did their $1.99 deal last Monday, silently.

•••
This company (Dotster, Netfirm, or whatever you call them) never cease to amuse me with their incompetence.

On Black Friday, when EVERYONE has sales going.... they do not. $9.99 coms. But they did their $1.99 deal last Monday, silently.
How are they "incompetent" by not providing us promos? it's their business and they do what they want, most of time anyways.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back