Domain Empire

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
if you don't see them it means promo is over.

in same way someone on here may beat you to anounce when promo starts, in same way you may beat someone else to discover its over.

some are shorter than others.. its random. I guess more fun that way.

til next time then folks!

•••
Confirmed, the sale is over. I'm sure it will be back in a couple days.

•••
Damn that sucks. Quick question about this thread. I clicked on watch this thread but why is it for some reason I dont get notified when someone posts on here. How come? Seems to happen not just here but other threads
Do I need to keep posting ? To get alerts? What's the point of clicking "watch thread" then?

This happen to anyone else on here?

•••
Damn that sucks. Quick question about this thread. I clicked on watch this thread but why is it for some reason I dont get notified when someone posts on here. How come? Seems to happen not just here but other threads
Do I need to keep posting ? To get alerts? What's the point of clicking "watch thread" then?

This happen to anyone else on here?
You have to keep watching it. Basically any time the thread shows up in your Alerts, you gave to click it and go to it. If you do not, it won't alert you for the next update.

•••
You have to keep watching it. Basically any time the thread shows up in your Alerts, you gave to click it and go to it. If you do not, it won't alert you for the next update.

Aaaà ahhhh ic ic I never knew this. I got paranoid thinking the thread OP had a way to "snub" me lol. Thanks.

•••
It's over again but I will back soon I think. Black Friday is coming :D
For now, there's less than 24hrs to go to Domain Happy Hour at Name.com to get .COM/.NET at 99 cents.

•••
...For now, there's less than 24hrs to go to Domain Happy Hour at Name.com to get .COM/.NET at 99 cents.

Nothing to get excited about: limit only 1 domain per account.

•••
Nothing to get excited about: limit only 1 domain per account.
Yah, just want to remind for one who concerns :lookaround: while waiting $1.99 back again

•••
•••
I know this is the netfirms but where is the domain.com and dotster counterpart of this thread?and name.com I need to get immediate updates. I don't know why but I keep missing posts from this thread can someone please pm me whenever netfirms has this $1.99 much appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys, if I deleted a domain at another registrar does it ever hit the market immediately to hand reg? I know the good one's don't, but I have about 50 lllll.com (very average names don't want to renew for another year at $9 a pop, but would like to delete and reg at $1.99 and give it another year to see if market picks up. Anybody know if I purposely delete and available to hang reg right away?

•••
Hey guys, if I deleted a domain at another registrar does it ever hit the market immediately to hand reg? I know the good one's don't, but I have about 50 lllll.com (very average names don't want to renew for another year at $9 a pop, but would like to delete and reg at $1.99 and give it another year to see if market picks up. Anybody know if I purposely delete and available to hang reg right away?

Good question but totally impossible as registrar's are vultures and will sell your babies on namejet and snapnames

Or their own auction site like godaddy.

Also even if you were able to get them at hand reg that means no one wanted them in the drop market. And mind you thousands of domainers monitor expired lists like vultures too.

If your domains get past them ? Trust me. It's no accident. The domains just suck.

You'd be taking a big risk.

Just keep and monetize simple as that.

Here's a suggestion

Pay for a press release. In that or mention as many of your domains as possible. But make it look "nice".

Then park your domains at either parking crew or bodis or park logic which ever.

The press release with get your domains backlinks on all the major news sites and high rank sites. Good seo.

You should get good traffic then to get clicks hopefully on your parked domains. Enough to cover renewal fees.

You do have 365 days. It would be next to impossible to not make at least $20 a year per domain

If not then you are doing something wrong lol

Last edited:
•••
Registrars are "vultures" that is for sure. If Netfirms does there $1.99 .com transfers again, like they did 3 out of the last 4 weeks, I will go there, if not I will just drop. Thanks for your info!

•••
Registrars are "vultures" that is for sure. If Netfirms does there $1.99 .com transfers again, like they did 3 out of the last 4 weeks, I will go there, if not I will just drop. Thanks for your info!

Don't forget to check out domain cn

Great place to market 5L.

Just need to hire a gig over at Fiverr.com to post for you.

5L is definitely going to pop off soon in China.

GL

•••
Don't forget to check out domain cn

Great place to market 5L.

Just need to hire a gig over at Fiverr.com to post for you.

5L is definitely going to pop off soon in China.

GL

Thanks for all the great info! I don't have many 5l, may take your advice on that!

•••
•••
Unless you speak Chinese fluently you need a translator. Preferably someone in China who can post your Chinese premium domains over at domain cn

I hired someone in fiverr to post my domains in the domain cn forums it's just like NP but Chinese.

The fiverr person sets up an account on domain cn . Just learned recently that you need a China Mobile number to create an account on domain cn so pick a translator who is Chinese and lives in China.

Once they set up account . Pay the $5-$20 per post.

Usually $10

You give them whatever stuff you want written in chinese have them translate properly to chinese and then have them post using their domain cn account.

You can maximize by listing as many domains as possible in each post
50?100?200?

It's like listing a domain for 5 cents each as a "featured" on the biggest Chinese domain market in the world.

There's also some crazy Chinese domainer "lingo" on there.

Chinese word for Rice = domain
And other things .

Your translator can figure this out pretty quick.

Also try to hire a "pretty" Chinese translator who is willing to use their photo in the profile as the China domain market is dominated by mostly men.

Trust me $20 is worth eliminating the learning curve

Last edited:
•••
Well, I am a Chinese. In fact, in China, there are many domain name trading platform, like ename.com, aliyun.com, west.cn, 22.cn, domain cn,etc., almost every platform I have account and domain name.so what can I do for you?

•••
Well, I am a Chinese. In fact, in China, there are many domain name trading platform, like ename.com, aliyun.com, west.cn, 22.cn, domain cn,etc., almost every platform I have account and domain name.so what can I do for you?

Pm me friend

•••
$1.99 promo is back on...

EDIT: however, looks like new regs only, doesn't work for transfers this time around :-/
Does it ever work for transfers? A few posts up they were saying it doesn't.

•••
Does it ever work for transfers? A few posts up they were saying it doesn't.
The past couple of promos have not. Prior to that, promos had worked for .com transfers as well. No bag limit, too :lookaround:
NetFirms only, not others (Dotster/MyDomains).

Last edited:
•••
Guess it's worth watching for then. Thanks for the update.

•••
Unless you speak Chinese fluently you need a translator. Preferably someone in China who can post your Chinese premium domains over at domain cn

I hired someone in fiverr to post my domains in the domain cn forums it's just like NP but Chinese.

The fiverr person sets up an account on domain cn . Just learned recently that you need a China Mobile number to create an account on domain cn so pick a translator who is Chinese and lives in China.

Once they set up account . Pay the $5-$20 per post.

Usually $10

You give them whatever stuff you want written in chinese have them translate properly to chinese and then have them post using their domain cn account.

You can maximize by listing as many domains as possible in each post
50?100?200?

It's like listing a domain for 5 cents each as a "featured" on the biggest Chinese domain market in the world.

There's also some crazy Chinese domainer "lingo" on there.

Chinese word for Rice = domain
And other things .

Your translator can figure this out pretty quick.

Also try to hire a "pretty" Chinese translator who is willing to use their photo in the profile as the China domain market is dominated by mostly men.

Trust me $20 is worth eliminating the learning curve

Never heard of that, thanks for sharing your knowledge!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back