Dynadot

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SOLD | SEDO| .COM iotgroup | $10,000 |

•••
Just sold my handreg -internet of health. com- for 12k.

•••
Recently sold:

iotsecured/com

$2500 BIN Afternic

:)

•••
i just sold:

i.i.o.t /// co . uk 2315 usd (:

•••
iotmedia.com 1500 usd sedo sale

•••
SOLD RocketIoT.com $2,500
via Godaddy
Purchased for $8.37 9 months ago

Last edited:
•••
Sold: $899

TheInternetOfCars

.com

•••
Currently in negotiations for an iot+keyword @x,xxx through domainnamesales.com platform. Will keep you guys updated.

•••
Just sold Utility/IOT in king for low x,xxx.

•••
•••
iotmart.com 5,888 USD

Sedo sale

•••
Good to see that IOT domains are heating up.

I still hold IoTServices and IoTCenter in dot com.

•••
I sold:-
Untitled.jpg

Over the weekend for $2000 on GoDaddy, soon as i sold it the company registered the .net/.org/.co so seem to have big plans for it.

I'm still holding:-
Untitled1.jpg

Contacted them directly about that, but no response as of yet.

•••
Sold IOT + keyword .com for 1500 euros

Funds have reached escrow at Sedo, just waiting to get the go ahead to transfer the name over

Not a large sale, but the name has indeed been bought by an "internet of things" related business.

•••
Sold InternetOfMe(dot)net $1550

Via Uniregistry inbound.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just accepted a low $X,XXX offer for one of my IOT names. Will update when everything is complete :$:

•••
I have two IOT names.

IoTServices and IoTCenter

I had a large offer on Services around 6 months ago, but couldn't reach an agreement.

•••
IOTSummit.com (expired) sold for $3,516 on Godaddy.

•••
Sold:

iotInternational.com $1200 on Sedo

•••
Will post an x,xxx sale next couple of days when fully completed.

•••
informationofthings.com 4,500 US sedo sale.

•••
I turned down 2k on internetofhealth / com. (Hand reg) time will tell if that was wise......
I've had two different buyers offer $7k and $10k on my InternetOfMe/com and my sentiments towards turning them down are similar! Also sold TheInternetOfCars.com for just under a grand and also IOTSecured.com for $2.5k.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back