IT.COM

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
SOLD | SEDO| .COM iotgroup | $10,000 |

•••
Last edited:
•••
FX is a selling machine in all niches...

•••

Makes me want to hold onto the few I own:

IOTinternational
IOTenterprise
IOTsecured
IOTprovider
IOTproviders

•••
•••
•••
i own:

IOTventure.com

IOTsecurity.co.uk
IOTsecurity.de
IOTsecurity.nl

•••

And @FX keeps doing it again and again and again in different niches. Going to literally steal your brain bro. Congrats!!!

Last edited:
•••
I've been waiting to see a good IOT sale! Congrats!

•••
And @FX keeps doing it again and again and again in different niches. Going to literally steal your brain bro. Congrats!!!
I once wished same too lol
FX congrats...

•••
•••
Starting to see some more interest in my names today :)

•••
Received a low x,xxx offer 2 days ago for SKYIoT`.`com no response after I countered. No rush.

•••
Good luck, James :) For the past 1 1/2yrs. I've been scooping up what I could of good IOT names and it's nice to see some steam picking up in the industry.

Heck AT&T even has a commercial about the internet of things showing regularly. Some big names investing heavily in this area.

•••
•••
Received a low x,xxx offer 2 days ago for SKYIoT`.`com no response after I countered. No rush.

Dislikes: @osamson I guess somebody doesn't like to hear when someone's doing something right lol I wish you the best with your IoT domains.

•••
Just accepted a low $X,XXX offer for one of my IOT names. Will update when everything is complete :$:

•••
Just accepted a low $X,XXX offer for one of my IOT names. Will update when everything is complete :$:

Congrats Jingles! Things are picking up!

•••
•••
Congratulations on your sales FX & Jingles
I wonder if it was Intel that bought the name "iotgroup"
google - intels-internet-of-things-group-is-stunningly-profitable
Also, ioty.com sold for $4,400 on Sedo - from dnjournal archive domain sales June 12, 2015.

•••
ioty.com

Looks like DomainNameSales.com (F. S.) purchased it to resell?
They believe.........

•••
My IOT Domains

Intuitive IOT
Special IOT

dot com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back