Domain Empire

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
iotFone.com
UnoIOT.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Currently in negotiations for an iot+keyword @x,xxx through domainnamesales.com platform. Will keep you guys updated.

•••
5GInternetofThings.com We're holding this name as an investment for 5G coming in 2020.

•••
Sorry to pop this in the IoT thread, just the one as I think it is relative to the last post

5gIoE

•••
Sorry to pop this in the IoT thread, just the one as I think it is relative to the last post

5gIoE
Exactly why i normally dont post names on here. Saw you ran out and hand reg this. We passed on this name-we knew it was available but this is a good reminder for us not to post names.

•••
Exactly why i normally dont post names on here. Saw you ran out and hand reg this. We passed on this name-we knew it was available but this is a good reminder for us not to post names.

I know exactly what you mean there, I have posted names in the passed and then lost others straight away which can make me think twice sometimes before posting a name.

I did have this name on my list but admit that your post pushed me to reg it now rather than chance it later.

•••
It doesn't really matter. We were reminded of a good lesson-one that we already knew and a major company is what we're looking for in the future for our name. This one you just ran out and hand reg. doesn't mean a thing to us but we have some other major league names that we'll never put on a thread after this. I know better.

•••
•••
Just saw this sale on Namebio and Sedo - not mine

supportofthings.com 10,000 USD Sedo 27 July 2015

•••
•••
•••
UniteThings/com
IotSoftware/de

•••
Just saw this sale on Namebio and Sedo - not mine

supportofthings.com 10,000 USD Sedo 27 July 2015

Wow Nice sale... I have Virtualofthings.com

•••
•••
All com's

iotrod

iotchronicle
iotchronicles
iotmilitary
iotnewsmag
iotnewsmagazine
internetofthingstechnologies

also ioecon which related with internet of everything...

•••
•••
SupportsOfThings.com

SupportOfThing.com (Not mine) sold for > $ 10 K , will wait for the right offer :)

•••
SupportsOfThings.com

SupportOfThing.com (Not mine) sold for > $ 10 K , will wait for the right offer :)
SupportsOfThings makes no sense.

One letter changes the value dramatically. Unfortunately the right offer would be $0.05...

•••
SupportsOfThings makes no sense.

One letter changes the value dramatically. Unfortunately the right offer would be $0.05...

Unfortunately I agree, I know it sounds harsh and I was going to say the same thing, but rather you hear the truth now and learn from it.

•••
IoTServices vs IoTComputing vs IoTTech

Which one is most valuable and why? Trying to get an idea for this space...

If not one of those, which is the best keyword after IoT?

•••
IoTServices vs IoTComputing vs IoTTech

Which one is most valuable and why? Trying to get an idea for this space...

If not one of those, which is the best keyword after IoT?

Not an easy question at all :P

I think of those mentioned Services rings out as a real business opp.

Other than that, Security, Development?

•••
i think iottech is the valuable one for the companies.

•••
Registered two iot domains this week;

iotProblem(s).com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back