NameSilo

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
iiotExpert
iiotExperts
theiiot

.com

•••
IOTBlogging.com
BloggingIOT.com

Also have IdeaOfThings.com - A little play on the words.

•••
one&only Iot domain in domain.com free domain promo :)

IotCreators.com

•••
IoTAdvertiser.com
IoTDiscover.com

•••
Recent acquisitons:
music / iot dot king
information / iot dot king
machine / iot dot king

For the previous owner of the the first two names as I can't identify your whois: Please remove them from all marketplaces, thanks.

•••
Insanely happy n thrilled to see these two Giant Technologies meet!!
IoT and MR (MixedReality) = The Ultimate Fusion!

N this is just a first step!

Cheers!

•••
Ops wrong thread.

Cool video tho!

•••
Hosting / IoT
Value / IoT
Sonic / IoT
Mech / IoT
Sight / IoT
Bionic / IoT
Wide / IoT
IoT / Circuit
Vital / IoT
IoT / Leap

in King

•••
iotBikes
iotBicycles
iotWheels
iotMotorcycle
iotMotorcycles

.com

•••
iotcottage.com

In IOT this has another meaning other than for a cabin in the woods.;)

•••
ioitems in King
(Admittedly it's an 'Internet of Items' domain - but I figured it was best shown on NP in an iot thread nonetheless)

•••
IOTAugment.com
IOTBiometric.com
IOTRatings.com
IOTMIS.com (Internet of Things Management Information Systems)
IOTHaptic.com
IOTAUG.com
IOTMCommerce.com
RoboticIOT.com
DownloadIOT.com
EcommerceIOT.com
IOTMCommerce.com
AugIOT.com
AugmentIOT.com
BiometricIOT.com
HapticIOT.com

•••
repeat. please delete Mods. sorry.

•••
iotmart.com 5,888 USD

Sedo sale

•••
iotmart.com 5,888 USD

Sedo sale

haha! What a coincidence! I just registered IOEMart.com couple of days ago! lol sounds great! not sure how IOE stacks up against IOT but Internet of Things? Vs Internet of Everything?

so let me ask: "How does IOE Stack up against IOE when it comes to domain investment?"

and I'll take that bet.

Last edited:
•••
IOTimp and impIOT
IMP is a useful acronym in computing and IT and applicable to IOT.

•••
haha! What a coincidence! I just registered IOEMart.com couple of days ago! lol sounds great! not sure how IOE stacks up against IOT but Internet of Things? Vs Internet of Everything?

so let me ask: "How does IOE Stack up against IOE when it comes to domain investment?"

and I'll take that bet.

as of now , IOT=every one IOE=only SISCO

•••
Last edited:
•••
Correction! actually my friend. in the English speaking world it's basic ENGLISH 101. Everything is spelled with a big fat E not a T. so in fact ONLY IOE can mean Everything. IOT =Internet of Things. let's not begin to start making "Things" up in thin air just to prove a point. Let's stick to the facts shall we?

IOE = Internet of Everything (Everything Supercedes Things as the word "Every" is in it. As it COVERS EVERYTHING.) as I have learned in domaining you need to own domains that are as GENERIC as possible. "Things" even though it is a broad term is still beaten by the word "Everything" as it covers a broader aspect. The best part about all of this is that both are abbreviations. Yes "Things" is shorter than "Everthing" but when abbreviated it's great! because both are boiled down to their starting letters. so now they are EVEN. So all that matters THEN is their word Essence. Things? or Everything? T? or E?

I CHOOSE EVERYTHING!
Things is LIMITED to well THINGS.

EVERYTHING is EVERYTHING! like a Buffet!
Software and apps aren't physical objects as it's just data online. Plus it covers other things like Fashion, Cooking, architecture,travel,investments,. As an investment play which would you invest in? "Things" or "Everything"?

IOT = Internet of Things (Things in this case means physical objects like VR goggles AR goggles, Biometrics, NFC and every brand new Tech that is going to be connected via the internet.)

and again as I have mentioned

IOE = 2,240,000 searches per month= people are searching for keywords IOE.

who is searching for keywords IOT?

IOT = 368,000 searches per month.

Even those who hate me can't deny those numbers and might need to rethink their domain investment strategy before all the IOE related domains are taken.

and trust me MANY MANY MANY IOE domains are being taken right now. Most I bet are taken by much wiser and smart investors than me. so no one has to listen to me. just look at the numbers.

That's it. I'm out.

I think you are delusional:xf.eek:

•••
•••

Well i wont go there mate, you dont know what ive sold lol.

Now pay attention to what i wrote

Meaning everyone using Iot and only sisco is using ioe (for now)

Dont lose it mate, carry on i wish you good luck..

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
are you a groupie of mine or something? seems like you are more than eager to comment on every word I say. and we all know here that you are not just "trying to be helpful out of the kindness of your heart".

so what is it? are you in love with me or something?

Sorry friend I don't swing that way. I like girls with big boobs and nice rear end.

and I LOVE IOE!

You got me ;)

•••
Well i wont go there mate, you dont know what ive sold lol.

Now pay attention to what i wrote

Meaning everyone using Iot and only sisco is using ioe (for now)

Dont lose it mate, carry on i wish you good luck..

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back