NameSilo

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IOT Economy
IOT Slot
IOT Ero
dot COM

•••
Google - "6 reasons why we're underhyping the Internet of Things"
Washington Post‎ - 1 day ago
Just when you thought the Internet of Things couldn't possibly live up to its hype,

•••
IOT Graphics
IOT Figure
dot COM

•••
•••
SOLD | SEDO| .COM iotgroup | $10,000 |

Congratulations FX.

Would be great to know couple of your domain selling techniques (considering I'm a newbie; with no sale yet; lol.)

•••
Internet Of Me .net
My Connected .net

:)

•••
•••
•••
SOLD | SEDO| .COM iotgroup | $10,000 |

Nice sale. This is a niche I am very interested in. Domaining apart.
Is this your personal sale, brokered by you or sold through your newsletter? I have reasons for thinking you only reported the sale here but didn't mean to say that the name was yours. Its clear you were privy to the sale in one capacity or the other.

•••
Nice sale. This is a niche I am very interested in. Domaining apart.
Is this your personal sale, brokered by you or sold through your newsletter? I have reasons for thinking you only reported the sale here but didn't mean to say that the name was yours. Its clear you were privy to the sale in one capacity or the other.
The domain belong to him. He doesn't report any other sale than his.

•••
^^ Non sequitur. Thanks anyway

•••
it seems FX is on vacation lol

•••
•••
How come your home/ kitchen will have a network account while you don’t?! We have to consider the fact that "Everything" is actually used by YOU

Is it wise that everybody been buying the same exact term? Anyway I will start and be creative with my sales :xf.cool:

(Dawt) com
N e t w o r k A c c o u n t

I will let all of you decide what the domain worth is, as the $1 reserve auction is already ending in couple days from now

Last edited:
•••
•••
just reached out to the buyer of IOTGroup.com... sadly that sale had nothing to do with the Internet of Things :-/

IOT also stands for "Independent Oil Tools" and the norwegian buyer is planning to use this "second best choice" domain IOTGroup.com (as IOT.com itself was out of reach for him) for his business presence currently using the local Independent.no ..

•••
just reached out to the buyer of IOTGroup.com... sadly that sale had nothing to do with the Internet of Things :-/

IOT also stands for "Independent Oil Tools" and the norwegian buyer is planning to use this "second best choice" domain IOTGroup.com (as IOT.com itself was out of reach for him) for his business presence currently using the local Independent.no ..
You are always reaching out to buyers of other sellers domain eh

•••

I kind of suspected that! Thanks for clarifying @GravityEleven

STill a great sale anyway!

•••

Thank you for doing the research. It's a shame the domain sold for other reasons than IOT, but it's always a good day when a DN sells for $10k; congrats @FX.

IOT Certification
IOT Testing
IOT Protocols

•••
Sold IOT + keyword .com for 1500 euros

Funds have reached escrow at Sedo, just waiting to get the go ahead to transfer the name over

Not a large sale, but the name has indeed been bought by an "internet of things" related business.

•••
Sold IOT + keyword .com for 1500 euros

Funds have reached escrow at Sedo, just waiting to get the go ahead to transfer the name over

Not a large sale, but the name has indeed been bought by an "internet of things" related business.

Congrats!

•••
The corporate 'Internet of Things' will encompass more devices than the smartphone and tablet markets combined.

READ

•••
•••
AboutIOE.com is ftr if anyone wants it. (About Internet of Everything).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back