NameSilo

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i just sold:

i.i.o.t /// co . uk 2315 usd (:

•••
iotmedia.com 1500 usd sedo sale

•••
How much would you pay for IoT Hub dot com?

Last edited:
•••
Why you want to know? More info please(:

•••
•••
•••
The Internet of Things will be utilizing Blockchain technology to facilitate the decentralized communication of data between devices. Much of this communication will be in the form of digital currency, as devices and machines negotiate with each other for various services, software/hardware upgrades as well as offering fully autonomous transactions. Understanding this last point is critical, as the current implementation of IoT is built around centralized 'hubs' to route the devices communications. This is an undesirable solution and will not scale well.

As such, IoT will see it's participants utilizing digital currencies in the form of micropayments. Domain names that encompass this characteristic will do well. With that in mind:

IoTCurrency.com

IoTCurrencies.com

Whoever owns InternetOfCurrency.com would be wise to let the next 2-3 years of development play out via Blockchain implementation. The market will then be able to fairly value such names. For anyone here who is interested in learning more about what the future of IoT will look like, my free advice is to educate yourself on the Blockchain.

Have a nice day

Last edited:
•••
C a s h i o t . c o m ,honestly this purchase has more meaning to me as a 7L based-on-real-word pronounceable .com than as IOT. This domain was a long shot but hopefully it can bring in $15 one day atleast

•••
October 6, 2015

Fortune
Amazon gets busy locking in IoT domain names
The domains are: amazoninternetofthings com, amazoniotplatform com, awsinternetofthings com, awsiotplatform com, awsiotservice com. They don’t exactly roll off the tongue, but they get the point across: The Internet of things is an important part of Amazon Web Service’s strategy.

•••
•••
You can get domain of your choice at Bigrock.in . Domains like .CLUB, .PHOTOGRAPHY, .VILLAS, .FLIGHTS, .COFFEE, .CAFE etc are available at very affordable price.

•••
iotNames dot net is available.

•••
•••
Registered off the drop:

IOTsolutions(dot)net

The '.com' is a long established online business (non-IOT related)

•••
insureiot.com
iotsupplies.com
iothotel.com
iotwearabledevices.com
iotstocks.com
iotwidgets.com

Thinking of Namepros auction...keep an eye on my Signature!! ;)

Cheers!!

•••
•••
Mid xxx offer on SkyIoT.com might be same person/company from China contacted me about 2 months ago. Not interested.

•••
•••
Got IOTplugin. [.com]

May be a waste of time but you never know!

•••
iotDirector
c0m

Perfect for a software \ product brand to manage iot equipment.
Obviously also has a media orientation about it to, and we all know IoT and Media go hand in hand.

•••
•••
•••
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Am I the only one who thinks that your ordinary consumer out there is not going to be saying "Internet of Things" or "iOt" whenever they're talking about new smart gadgets for the home? In my humble opinion, I think the accepted term will be iThings. To that end, I'm fully loaded with the following domains:

iThings.ca
iThings.tech
iThingsStore.com
iThingsWorld.com
iThingsPlanet.com
iThingsWear.com
iThingsReviews.com
iThingsReview.com
iThingsGuide.com
BuyiThings.com
ShopiThings.com

The Internet of Things conference this month is called iThings2015, so I'm hoping it catches on!

•••
•••
IoTy.com

can't really get any shorter than that unless you're willing to pay 7 figures for IoT.com ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back