auction 4 domain, IoT - Internet of Things Auction Pack Starting $20 No Reserve

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliporium

Top Member
Impact
Get these four sweet Internet of Things domain names. They are registered with GoDaddy until 6/4/16 so we can do a free transfer. Payment by PayPal or Payoneer OK, if you are an unknown on this forum with no references then you will have to wait for money to clear before I push the domains (been ripped off too much already ...)

IoTinternet.net
-- Internet of Things Internet (.net perfect for 'Internet')
IoTNetworks.net -- Internet of Things Networks (.net - nicely works)
IoTwifi.net -- Internet of Things Wifi (.net works nicely again)
IoTmanual.com -- Internet of Things Manual

Starting bid: $20
Min.increment: $2
Auction ends 96 hours after last bid, winner takes all no reserve

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thank you for the bids @Violets & @mhdoc!

BTW, after I sell these domains to somebody at auction's end I will have sold my first domains EVER! So needless to say I'm extra excited about this auction :)

•••
Updated payment methods, I have Payoneer too so that is a payment option as well.

•••
IOT Auction bump, coming close to the 96 hour mark since the last bid. Check out the beautiful keywords in these domain names, guaranteed to be big-time search terms. Get a lot of traffic from Google I bet, Adsense would be a big earner.

•••
•••
And I believe that's it! Sold to @mhdoc at a steal for $22. Thank you all for participating and congratulations to the both of us. This is my first domain sales and I now feel more complete :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back