IT.COM

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IoT24.com
Finiot.com
Mobiot.com

•••
Have only two:

IOToperatingsystem.com
IOToperatingsystems.com

•••
BIot Network com : Blockchain Iot Network

Last edited:
•••
With Project Connected Home over IP (CHIP) rebranding to Matter: https://restechtoday.com/matter-is-the-connectivity-standard-formerly-known-as-zigbees-project-chip/:

"Matter is the new name for the interoperable, secure connectivity standard for the future of the smart home. The Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), formerly known as the Zigbee Alliance, recently announced the name change.
Amazon, Apple, Comcast, Google, SmartThings, and the Connectivity Standards Alliance came together in 2019 to develop and promote this new standard, joined by fellow Alliance board member companies IKEA, Legrand, NXP Semiconductors, Resideo, Schneider Electric, Signify, Silicon Labs, Somfy, and Wulian.

Now, there are more than 180 member organizations of all sizes, across a range of business categories, and more than 1,700 member individuals participating in bringing the Matter specification, reference implementations, testing tools, and certification programs to life."

My portfolio now consists of (in king):

Matter//UI
Matter//Config
Matter//SDK
Matter//Display
Matter//Thermo
Matter//Cooler
Matter//Heater
Matter//Building
Matter//Privacy
Matter//Bluetooth
Matter//Proto
Matter//BLE
Matter//WiFi
Matter//Thread
Matter//Thing
Matter//Locks
Matter//Shades
Matter//Blinds
Matter//Manufacturer
Matter//Lightbulb
Matter//Thermostat
Matter//Sensor
Matter//Sensors
Matter//Outlet
Matter//Doorlock
Matter//Doorbell
Matter//ForHome
Matter//Secure
Matter//Hardware
Matter//Platform
Matter//Device
IoT//Matter

And finally, but most relevant:
Matter//Certified (org/net/com)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back