Dynadot

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
GoldBarSales.com
GoldManufacturers.com
SellYourMetal.com

•••
Only one gold domain.

gold.gold

•••
•••
•••
What are your plans with this domain?

No plans right now, just a hold as I have other projects. This is one of the rare ones I was able to grab a solid name and matching extension. Normally they're reserved.

It's not Gold.com but probably the next best as far as a gold business customer to remember. Just go to gold.gold who would forget that but JMO.

•••
What do y'all think of these domains?
ExchangeKiosk.com
BullionKiosk.com
SilverBureau.com
ColonialGold.com
No plans right now, just a hold as I have other projects. This is one of the rare ones I was able to grab a solid name and matching extension. Normally they're reserved.

It's not Gold.com but probably the next best as far as a gold business customer to remember. Just go to gold.gold who would forget that but JMO.
You should seriously develop it. You should try to get GoldGold.com to go with it. That would be great.

•••
I think you have them listed in order of their goodness. Although, silverbureau sounds official, it could be the name for a grading or authentication company

•••
•••
•••

GoldMagnate.com

Krugerrands.net

SilverCert.com

•••
Gold had a great last 5 days! Good for gold domains, but it needs to keep this up. Comex has very low inventory, a default could mean a moonshot! Gold domains are a great long-term hold.
upload_2016-2-8_12-23-48.png

•••
Gold and Silver .Co
Works out as Gold and Silver Company

•••
•••
•••
Do you guys think BullionDomains(dot)com will fit me if I want to send emails to end-users from my domain and place my domain portfolio on a website? I'm thinking about using it for my gold-related domains.

•••
Do you guys think BullionDomains(dot)com will fit me if I want to send emails to end-users from my domain and place my domain portfolio on a website? I'm thinking about using it for my gold-related domains.

Yea it will look good. I think by the time you would consider selling your gold domains you won't need to contact end users because you'll be getting plenty of offers on good gold domains.

•••
Yea it will look good. I think by the time you would consider selling your gold domains you won't need to contact end users because you'll be getting plenty of offers on good gold domains.
silverdoctors.com and kingworldnews.com say it's just aroud the corner lol

•••
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

GoldDay.com
KingOfGold.com
GoldRV.com
Silver2Gold.com
Road2Gold.com
RushGold.com
GoldCold.com
GoldBees.com
GoldDots.com
GoldBus.com
GoldDrink.com
Goldness.com
GoldBaron.com
GoldMyth.com
SilverFairy.com
SilverKnife.com
SilverPack.com
SilverName.com
SilverBike.com
SilverStrip.com
SilverDJ.com
SilverScale.com

•••
Really nice ones! I like goldness, goldbees especially.

•••
GoldOwner.com/.net/.club/.online

•••
•••
Picked up BullionSeek in com
Somebody held it for 13 years and dropped it in 2015.
Do you guys like it? There's GoldSeek.com, a gold investment podcast.

•••
Goldseek.com
Is good

•••

The fact that goldseek.com is a popular website is actually bad for that domain. I believe goldseek to be better at the root. Beyond that, it would be an uphill battle for an end user to develop it while competing with goldseek. It would just be a turn-off for potential visitors. The fact that someone owned it for 13 years is good though, you might profit by that if someday they decide they want it back.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back