IT.COM

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@worldexchange - Thank you for sharing some very nice info.
Your welcome. I know you have an amazing list of domains. Didn't I buy 1 from you a few months ago? You should share your list of domains related to coins, silver, gold, bullion, exchange, etc

•••
@worldexchange. Yes i do..But as i said it got deleted.:( It was with in our topic of discussion. Anyway i guess they don't want to post names here for sale...
Also Sold some:) All (.) coms - eGoldcoin, CoinSource, GradedCoins, ForeignGoldcoins, BullionDirect, BullionForum and many more.

•••
Yeah those others you sold are really good. I would have purchased them all.

•••
@worldexchange. Yes i do..But as i said it got deleted.:( It was with in our topic of discussion. Anyway i guess they don't want to post names here for sale...
Also Sold some:) All (.) coms - eGoldcoin, CoinSource, GradedCoins, ForeignGoldcoins, BullionDirect, BullionForum and many more.

You sold BullionDirect.com Nice :) It's an established business there.

•••
I purchased "Sell Silver" (net) on a whim.....

I develop a lot of sites.... Imagine what affiliate Amazon commissions would be on silver bars and coins? Or Adsense clicks for that matter..... Sad I won't have time to develop it due to time constraints.

•••
I purchased "Sell Silver" (net) on a whim.....

I develop a lot of sites.... Imagine what affiliate Amazon commissions would be on silver bars and coins? Or Adsense clicks for that matter..... Sad I won't have time to develop it due to time constraints.

It's not a terrible domain, someone will buy it if the metals take off. Assuming the domain name is for people selling their silver to you...I see a couple problems with actually using it. MOST people wouldn't mail their silver to a website and wait for payment. Silver is extremely liquid and with rather tight margins. It would be nearly impossible to compete with brick and mortars when they can offer instant cash at probably the same rate. It would be a customer service nightmare too, if you can imagine.

I just reg'd bullionboards.com

•••
It's not a terrible domain, someone will buy it if the metals take off. Assuming the domain name is for people selling their silver to you...I see a couple problems with actually using it. MOST people wouldn't mail their silver to a website and wait for payment. Silver is extremely liquid and with rather tight margins. It would be nearly impossible to compete with brick and mortars when they can offer instant cash at probably the same rate. It would be a customer service nightmare too, if you can imagine.

I just reg'd bullionboards.com
I envisioned a brick and mortar business end user.

Or an IM'er end user to use as a directory website.

•••
I bought Goldier.com on Namepros a little while back

•••
EDIT: After typing out a post I just figured it was too good to be true and I mispelled...'goldcaptial.com' on my order, hahaha figures.

Last edited:
•••
EDIT: After typing out a post I just figured it was too good to be true and I mispelled...'goldcaptial.com' on my order, hahaha figures.
Wait what? What do you mean?

•••
I made a post about it. gold capITal, After submitting I thought it might be too good to be true, so I went back to my GD account to check. Sure enough it was a typo I reg'd, Gold capTial, t and i reversed, dang! I just edited my post at that point.

•••
Just grabbed:
Wholesale Bullion (info)

I think I'll probably develope this into an Amazon/Affilate site since this extension gets no love.

•••
Just grabbed:
Wholesale Bullion (info)

I think I'll probably develope this into an Amazon/Affilate site since this extension gets no love.
Hahaha no kidding. No one really registers .info even though many have sold for good and there are many many popular websites in .info

•••
Just grabbed:
Wholesale Bullion (info)

When will you develop it?

•••
When will you develop it?
Because of the potential affiliate/Adsense money I'll say before the year is out. I have too much on my plate right now. 3 client sites in progress. Another 5 side personal sites in progress. I'm moving in November. My wife is pregnant and we're a one car family. My time is limited. I type on NP while I'm at re lights in traffic. j/p

I have no set timeline but I couldn't not register that good of a keyword combination, no matter the less than stellar extension. I don't think like a domainer 100% of the time. The IM'er and SEO little devils appear on my shoulders from time to time when I'm reviewing domain lists.

•••
Because of the potential affiliate/Adsense money I'll say before the year is out. I have too much on my plate right now. 3 client sites in progress. Another 5 side personal sites in progress. I'm moving in November. My wife is pregnant and we're a one car family. My time is limited. I type on NP while I'm at re lights in traffic. j/p

I have no set timeline but I couldn't not register that good of a keyword combination, no matter the less than stellar extension. I don't think like a domainer 100% of the time. The IM'er and SEO little devils appear on my shoulders from time to time when I'm reviewing domain lists.
That's really cool. PM me your other websites. I would love to check them out.

•••
Simple to put up an amazon site....
preferredsilver.com is up live.
And according to my amazon account, two sales so far...

•••
Simple to put up an amazon site....
preferredsilver.com is up live.
And according to my amazon account, two sales so far...
That's really cool. Great website too. Thanks for sharing. How much have you made so far from the Amazon affiliate program?

•••
Two coin sales....bit less than 7 bucks!
Now with ebay, I can not make a site just for their coins.
So I have links only.
And last month did okay....they made payment via paypal the other day.
Bad thing was, my wife saw the payment~!
Hahahahhaha

•••
•••
Acquired AluminumExchange.com - (Regd from 1999)

•••
GoldSilvr.com

My First Domain (Brandable) in this Niche!

Cheers!

•••
Some newbies, not category killers but I liked them none the less:
Sunken Coins
The Gold Link

both com

•••
SilverShoppe.com
AustinGold.com

•••
do you guys think BullionInStock and BullionOnHand (in .com) are good? Which one is better?
they might be used for emphasizing product availability

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back