NameSilo

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Still have the one:
PreferredSilver dot Com

•••
Has anyone had any real experience with any Gold Affiliate programs other than Regal Assets or the like?

Considering changing GoldRushBullion to a new program.

Thanks in advance.

WPM

•••
Has anyone had any real experience with any Gold Affiliate programs other than Regal Assets or the like?

Considering changing GoldRushBullion to a new program.

Thanks in advance.

WPM
I have no experience but I looked into it. You mentioned regal assets, and from what I saw, that's the best thing going.

•••
I have no experience but I looked into it. You mentioned regal assets, and from what I saw, that's the best thing going.

They seem to be the only ones... but after several years... nothing. And I know m site rocks as far as traffic and search terms.

Perhaps their sales force is to blame... if my site is creating leads. According to the tracking, there are some interests, but no follow through.

•••
I just reg'd (pinyin) jinxinwen.cn and jintanhua.cn I don't think that's the exact way to write these words, but a simple way. Jin means 'gold'. Xinwen means 'news' and Tanhua means 'talk'. I just put 'goldnews' and 'goldtalk' together without the modifier. I think it works!
Other than that, if you look for 'jin+xxx' you will be shocked at the amount of registered 'jin' domains from .com, .org, .co...even .xyz, .online, .club and more.

•••
I posted a nice 5 day chart 1 month ago. since then gold is up ~$80 or about 6%. That's really strong considering the last few years of action. The Gold : Silver ratio is around 1:80 as well. That's very ridiculous! Historically this should be about 1:20 or 1:30. It's only ever been so high a few times and every time was an indication of very bad times (like 2008 or worse)

Gold is one of those things that if it takes off a lot of people will be digging for info, it will be great time to own Gold / Silver domains!

One of my favorite that I did just reg not too long ago: goldchart.org

•••
GoldenStatus.com
GoldMidas.com

•••
My two latest:

Bullion.xyz
24karat.org

•••
LibertadSilverCoins.com

Bought this about 2 years ago only because I like the coins so much.

•••
I have Gold.pm and Goldstock.info
I like gold.pm as it's a cctld and pm itself also has a few meanings, precious metal and its also what people check via the bank of England for the pm price to set their prices.

•••
I have Gold.pm and Goldstock.info
I like gold.pm as it's a cctld and pm itself also has a few meanings, precious metal and its also what people check via the bank of England for the pm price to set their prices.

That pm one looks good. I once owned preciousmetals.ventures (it expired last year, I think). Never did anything with it of course, so rather than pay the renewal,which I think was about $39, I let it go.

•••
Thank you. :)
Yeah with the gtld's I did register quite a few early on and same thing, didn't see any value in renewing so let them drop. I try to stick to the main ones .com, .net and also the popular cctld's. I have been picking up some .xyz and .club domains too. It can get addictive! lol

•••
I have:

- Golden .money
- Silvershine .com
- Your .gold

I will probably focus on finding more gold related .com names in the future.
Catchy domains :)

•••
GoldDay.com
KingOfGold.com
GoldBaron.com
GoldBus.com
GoldDrink.com
GoldBees.com
Golden888.com
GoldSalt.com
SilverName.com
SilverPack.com
SilverKnife.com
SilverStrip.com
Silver2Gold.com
SilverBike.com
SilverFairy.com :)

•••
I can't stress enough how popular "jin" is for brands in China! If you like pinyin domains you should dig around here. As I've said before, if you do your own research you'll find these are reg'd heavily in most popular extensions.

•••
•••
@Ezeil I'm only buying .coms and a .net or 2.

•••
I picked up SilverCoinLots (.com) when I was trying to buy some silver coins and couldn't find any good websites out there for it. Might be worth developing someday.

•••
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

I just reg'd a cool .info -

goldbuying (dot) info

It's cool, but I want to sell it since this really isn't my niche. Any thoughts on a value or interest in this domain?

•••
I just reg'd a cool .info -

goldbuying (dot) info

It's cool, but I want to sell it since this really isn't my niche. Any thoughts on a value or interest in this domain?
Try to flip it at NP with some profit. All the best :)

•••
Try to flip it at NP with some profit. All the best :)

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with me. Any thoughts on value? I'd like to do a quick flip.

•••
Create a thread and ask how much this domain is worth...
Hopefully, my esteemed domainers would give you an honest feedback. I hate to offer appraisals as those are pretty generous. I'm quite sure you'd make some money out of it :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back