Dynadot

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
goldtalk.net is set to drop in ~4 hrs. It's a nice one! Since 2006, maybe it was a 10 yr reg and forgot about.

•••
GoldInvestmentGuru.com

Going to be hotter now that Brexit has happened

•••
•••
goldtalk.net is set to drop in ~4 hrs. It's a nice one! Since 2006, maybe it was a 10 yr reg and forgot about.
Welp, no1 else backordered it, I got it for 15.99 at dynadot. GOLDTALK.NET. Goldtalk.com is a developed site, not pertaining to gold though. I have goldchat.net too, so this is good, one less person that might undercut me for a similar domain.

•••
•••
•••
My two latest:

Bullion.xyz
24karat.org
bullion.xyz is a great buy. Congratulations. I see great potential with that domain.

•••
Goldovo
Golditis
Growthgold
Goldscapes
All in com over past few months

•••
Goldovo
Golditis
Growthgold
Goldscapes
All in com over past few months
Very nice! I thought it was GoldOro.com at first. I was going to lose my mind. That would have been a great domain.

•••
Very nice! I thought it was GoldOro.com at first. I was going to lose my mind. That would have been a great domain.
I wish!
Hmm forgot to mention SilverOunce and also not so related ForexCrew both coms

•••
I wish!
Hmm forgot to mention SilverOunce and also not so related ForexCrew both coms
I can easily see SilverOunce.com as a brand. It's really catchy. I am surprised it was even available.

•••
grab1.jpg

grab2.jpg

•••
•••
Wow. Those are both great domains. I really like goldbinary.com it sounds really catchy. Sounds like a cool gold/stock reporting site. What are your plans with it? Are you going to develop it, or you're simply looking to flip?

I've had a few inbound inquiries on ss already, the second I recently acquired. Not sure flip is the right term :), but definitely the goal is to sell. I have another finance related domain I plan to develop, so I'm probably going to focus on that and sit on the two above for now. Thanks for the kind words!

•••
Moving on...
I have one domain, but keeping it quiet for a bit,

•••
•••
This is your opportunity to showcase your silver and gold domains. These domains have become highly sought after due to 1. the launch of the Shanghai Gold Exchange, and 2. UK no longer part of the European Union and the British Pound losing value.

Any recent sale related?

•••
I can easily see SilverOunce.com as a brand. It's really catchy. I am surprised it was even available.
Yes, was surprised myself, got it in expiry auction

•••
•••
I am
Any recent sale related?
Yes, people have been bidding for these types for domains in mass on backordering services. Aumetals.com is really catchy. Thanks for sharing it. I really like that domain.

•••
•••
There is .GOLD nTLD also...
~9.3K domains are taken already...

•••
picked up GoldBullionShop dotcom today

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back