Dynadot

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a discount coupon shrine in basement set up with candles and flowers I pray to the coupon gods daily.

They say coupons will be back

•••
You are a true hero - I think I would kill myself if someone told me I have to register 400+ names at domain.com :xf.eek:

I have around 1000 domains with them.(bought on promo) It took 4 days(10 hrs per day) to register those 1000 one by one. All this to save money but it was worth in the end.

Though, I got tired and my eyes were burning on the 4th day.:xf.smile:

•••
heres a tip to continue getting $1.39 .coms

go to dotster.com who i believe own domain.com (or did)
register a dot com
go to checkout
create account
your login will be the domain you reg ie -you reg house.com your login will be housecom
use password reset link to get password
create password then log in

dot com are advertised as $1.99
using purchase30 they are $1.39

interface exactly the same as domain.com,works with paypal

can confirm works just regged five to test
cheers

•••
Anyone missing Domain . com family discounts? I wish 1.99 transfer/register comes back for a day atleast
Don't bump this thread unless it's back.

•••
OP, could you maybe change the title of thread?

It always makes me false hopes everytime I read it @_@

•••
I just tried coupon NVU (15%) at mydomain and domain and it worked on COM transfer, not as good as the 30%+ coupons but something if you have a deadline soon
.com transfer - 1 year $8.29 $7.05
confirm10 and comeback10 work for $7.46 price
sale20 did not work, nor did filmriot, and I didn't test at netfirms or dotster

The trick to testing coupons is NOT logging in, enter a valid test domain, then click continue twice and you get to the cart page where you can plug the coupons in without entering any info : smile :

•••
Code:
PUZZLE

Com, net, org, info, biz and us transfers for $5.72.

•••
Domain.com is running its promo again.
Good luck. Check sig for even higher discount ;)

•••
THE $1.99 .COM OFFER IS UP AGAIN! HURRY!

You can add the "FILMRIOT" code and get a .com for $1.49

•••
Yes, what @Megist mentioned is the easy way. But beware that if you exaggerate they might not fulfill your order ;)
My guess for the next promo is March 6 - 7.
That's what the crystal ball is saying - I don't work for them or anything.

Cheers!

•••
They will be very soon. They are highly unpredictable. They don't want anyone to predict about the sale. I am keeping a close watch. Shall inform you here once I see the JACKPOT.

•••
It would be great if ONLY information about promos/codes will be present in this topic, thanks.
I subscribed to this thread and not interested in another information.

I get what you're saying, however any given thread is not about what you want it to be at the time you subscribe to it.

unless the rules of thread are specificvally stated by original poster of thread (in the first message of thread), then the rules are not strict. as is the case here. it's just how namepros works.

cheers

•••
•••
Trying codes for transfer to domain.com

Domains30 gives 30% off transfers in, not renewals ( my error), down to 5.80 and it discounted the 1.99 new reg cost to $1.39

Enjoy

Last edited:
•••
Don't be alarmed if they auto renew your names for $14 - $30 per year even if you opt for manual renewal.

Don't be alarmed if they cancel your domains without even informing.

Don't be alarmed if they register domains different that you ordered.

In case of any problem, do not expect any support.

I can go on and on and on. In nutshell, save yourself the pain.

Have been using since last 3 years, none of these have happened. Only problem is interface is not like Godaddy.

Domain.com and Dotster are pretty much same platforms. Did not have issues with renewals, transfers or account push for domains at all.

•••
People who got hundreds of domains at domain.com and dotster -- Don't forget to enable the manual renewal. By default, auto renewal is enabled.

•••
Net promo is over... Let's hope it's a sign, and we'll see $1.99 .coms tomorrow :)

•••
19 july wont give you bulk free registrations. One per costumers.
Not harder for the servers then the 1.59 promos.
I managed to get 99% of what i wanted this year :) ill be happy for renewal promos.

I too got what I wanted to reg only 14 domains I got in my list now....
I am happy with there promos...specially transfer at $1.59 after coupon applied.....also sold two domains for $200 and $135 within 20 days period of reging....I thank all the guy in this thread ...to make this tread special....

•••
com net for 3,99$ at the moment

•••
I don't think you understand. 32 domains and I have to make 64 changes in the shopping cart. Each time I make a change it takes 2-3 minutes to update and return to the cart. So about 160 minutes to register 64 domains. :-/

Support are manually handling it for me.

Notice the checkbox? It removes privacy prior to the cart. Does an extra click really matter when they're offering you domains at over 75% current market price? It allows you time to rethink the domain you're contemplating purchasing. GoDaddy has it set to 5 years for my account. I never made the connection to the extra click with Domain.com being that out of the ordinary. I even believe this preset can be changed in both registrars setting, but I haven't cared enough to change it.

privacy.PNG

Thank you Domain.com for offering these promos! It makes me love domianing again. I've heard horror stories from other members, and first hand have experienced long waits and confusing responses from their customer support, their interface isn't that bad. It just takes time to get used to, and in a lot of ways it's easier than other registrars.

I'm an American user. I experienced a few kinks yesterday, but that was to be expected with coupons being so rare these days. I received the following error at the end of a long day of domaining. Nonetheless, the domain purchases were processed by the time I woke up at the discounted price.

error.PNG

•••
The deals are back!
.com is $3.99, .net is $1.99, code "filmriot" gives additional 25% discount

•••
Now only "filmriot" works so .com is $1.49

•••
•••
Guys Come On.. The deal is up for .com 2.99$.. Also Purchse30 code gives 30% in that..

So You get it for 2.09$

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back