IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I regd a mix of 7n.coms as I had 0 before that and some 5l.com chips.

•••
I just used domains30 and it was just under $6 for a transfer. Actually I did it 14 hours ago, no action since, used paypal

•••
Guys Come On.. The deal is up for .com 2.99$.. Also Purchse30 code gives 30% in that..

So You get it for 2.09$

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Anybody got a list of available 5L com?

•••
All of the coupon codes are saying "coupon invalid" for me. Is anyone else having this problem?

•••
picked up 10
20 mins ago
domains30 worked

purchases30 did not

not sure what works now

•••
I waited 2 days for transfer confirmation email. Contacted support, after you initiate transfer you need to go into registrar transfers and click some link.
I searched but this info was nowhere. After that action, I got my emails from them and godaddy and transfer is complete in minutes.

•••
I've picked up around 40 names in 2 batches, PURCHASE30 worked each time.
Nice $2.09 domains, yummy :)

•••
•••
•••
I think the $2.99 sale is over.
.coms are $9.99 again :(

•••
.NET is still $1.99 and when using the code Purchase30 = $1.39

•••
•••
bought a .com for $6.99 with code domains30

•••
can anyone please tell me what is it?

upload_2016-3-4_2-3-4.png

•••
I already verified my email, but still shows unverified :(

upload_2016-3-4_2-8-35.png

•••
•••
I called and got transferred to their tech support. After that call was over, all of the coupon codes stopped working. They all said "coupon invalid". So I called their billing dept and they verified the coupon codes are valid, but even they could not get them to work with my account anymore. So they made a support ticket and told me I would get called back to get it fixed. I never got called back. Instead I got this stupid email

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please inform us how you obtained the coupon code 'DOMAINS30'. We want to further investigate this issues.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Alexander C.
Domain.com Compliance Team

•••
Sounds like that promotion wasn't meant to happen...at least not yet...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back