NameSilo

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought a domain on domain.com, why whois shows: "Registrar: ENAMECO LLC" ?!

•••
I called and got transferred to their tech support. After that call was over, all of the coupon codes stopped working. They all said "coupon invalid". So I called their billing dept and they verified the coupon codes are valid, but even they could not get them to work with my account anymore. So they made a support ticket and told me I would get called back to get it fixed. I never got called back. Instead I got this stupid email

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please inform us how you obtained the coupon code 'DOMAINS30'. We want to further investigate this issues.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Alexander C.
Domain.com Compliance Team

@UXela might know about this coupon code.

They are floating coupon codes unofficially to attract domainers. Later on they are showing their attitude.

They are not doing business. Only Cheating.

•••
@UXela might know about this coupon code.

They are floating coupon codes unofficially to attract domainers. Later on they are showing their attitude.

They are not doing business. Only Cheating.

Cheating? How?

•••
•••
Wow that sucks! Did you ever get your domains returned to you?

•••
•••
•••
They were cancelled without informing me.
Surprisingly...Some of domains in those were registered by unknown members...

•••
They refunded...whats the use??

•••
They refunded...whats the use??

I am not talking about use.

I am talking about you getting your money back being better than you not getting your moneyt back

•••
They can't claim an invalid link when we enter the coupon code directly through their website.

•••
either way. I don't have the nmbers.. but I'm thinking total regs under this promo were in the XXX XXX

I regged 200. zero problems.
someone here said they regged 1000+ etc..

I',m not gonna say I think they are scam or cheat if they never cheated me. but I can understand why you'd say they cheated you.

from what I read here.. the majority of people were not cheated.

•••
•••
I agree. not everyone is facing the issue.
We will wait.

•••
Thank you for this, I bought a few yesterday.

•••
I've picked up around 40 names in 2 batches, PURCHASE30 worked each time.
Nice $2.09 domains, yummy :)

Really yummy. Bought 50 but wanted to buy 500...

•••
Really yummy. Bought 50 but wanted to buy 500...
The sale ended very quickly. I still have around 20 names on my list :)
The good news is that now we have time to create an even larger list of domains until the next sale :)

•••
The sale ended very quickly. I still have around 20 names on my list :)
The good news is that now we have time to create an even larger list of domains until the next sale :)

I already have a list of 1000 domains ready to register. Sale ended too early. Anyway, waiting for the next one. Please keep us updated.

•••
"I'm sorry, we cannot help you with this issue. You have to choose another company to register your domain.
1:50:36 AM"

This can't be real, surely? If so, hilarious...

So many acquisitions end up with a deterioration in the quality of customer care.

•••
heres a tip to continue getting $1.39 .coms

go to dotster.com who i believe own domain.com (or did)
register a dot com
go to checkout
create account
your login will be the domain you reg ie -you reg house.com your login will be housecom
use password reset link to get password
create password then log in

dot com are advertised as $1.99
using purchase30 they are $1.39

interface exactly the same as domain.com,works with paypal

can confirm works just regged five to test
cheers

•••
heres a tip to continue getting $1.39 .coms

go to dotster.com who i believe own domain.com (or did)
register a dot com
go to checkout
create account
your login will be the domain you reg ie -you reg house.com your login will be housecom
use password reset link to get password
create password then log in

dot com are advertised as $1.99
using purchase30 they are $1.39

interface exactly the same as domain.com,works with paypal

can confirm works just regged five to test
cheers

nice find!
I don't have anything left to reg to justify another accont creation and registrar.. but hope the folks here get to reg a few things cheaper, before the 1000+ domain guy bleeds her dry ;)

•••
nice find!
I don't have anything left to reg to justify another accont creation and registrar.. but hope the folks here get to reg a few things cheaper, before the 1000+ domain guy bleeds her dry ;)

Really? You finished regging?? ;)

•••
•••
According to the reviews, Dotster has a terrible hosting service. But what about the domains?
Has anyone here an account at Dotster?

•••
Stay away from domain.com properties

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back