IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have around 200 domains with them and till now no problem
Hope they will continue it in future

I have a few too
but all regs
and my post was abotu transfers.
this was meant to be my first transfer. good thing I started out with 1 instead of 100.

thogh I do expect this to get fixed eventually, thsi is obviously not the type of thing domainer wants to expeirnce on his first transfer to a registrar. u do not tell a guy he credit card was never charged, without first makign sure of it 700%.

•••
I think the best payment method on domain.com is Paypal, if anything goes wrong you have a receipt and you can claim your money/domain

•••
It's a pity that the sale is over, but fortunately PURCHASE30 worked for me for 5 pieces of $6.99 domains.
FILMRIOT is also working (25% discount).

But beware of the Paypal button during checkout! If you push it, you won't be transferred to Paypal page, you'll pay instantly instead :)

•••
Friends, any guess on when the .com offer will be back?

•••
•••
When it returns, I'll be ready to register a cr*pload of names :D
But honestly, the current $7 price (with the coupon) is quite good.

•••
Nothing lasts forever I guess.
On what turned out to be the last day of the promo I got 400+ domains at the reduced rate. Was going to get more but held off and by that time was too late to get more.

Still can't complain with those numbers of domains at these prices.

•••
I have a list of possible promo dates that I scanned with my brand new professional tool
$299 just for a 10 second glance.
The offer is only for 24 hour :)

•••
Nothing lasts forever I guess.
On what turned out to be the last day of the promo I got 400+ domains at the reduced rate. Was going to get more but held off and by that time was too late to get more.

Still can't complain with those numbers of domains at these prices.

Wow, 400 domains :D Impressive! I'd probably register less than 100.

•••
On what turned out to be the last day of the promo I got 400+
You are a true hero - I think I would kill myself if someone told me I have to register 400+ names at domain.com :xf.eek:

•••
You are a true hero - I think I would kill myself if someone told me I have to register 400+ names at domain.com :xf.eek:

I should be clear I didn't do it myself lol.
I gave the list to support on live chat and they did it for me in their own time. They do it one by one so I lost around 130+ that I wanted so then got them to register others for me and that's how it happened.

Awful experience nonetheless despite all that to save some money :)

•••
I didn't think this thread was going to be so popular when I started it :)

•••
I didn't think this thread was going to be so popular when I started it :)
Hope You have got idea of new offers?:)

•••
I should be clear I didn't do it myself lol.
I gave the list to support on live chat and they did it for me in their own time. They do it one by one so I lost around 130+ that I wanted so then got them to register others for me and that's how it happened.

Awful experience nonetheless despite all that to save some money :)

they can also concsider putting per client limit on this promo next time. so more people have chance to get to it. I think that's ideal solution

•••
Yes their website is working slow. That's true. Best way is : add your paypal to your account, open a ticket, give them your domains that you want to reg. And they will reg it for you.
I done! And all is okey for me

•••
Yes, what @Megist mentioned is the easy way. But beware that if you exaggerate they might not fulfill your order ;)
My guess for the next promo is March 6 - 7.
That's what the crystal ball is saying - I don't work for them or anything.

Cheers!

•••
•••
•••

I have around 1000 domains with them.(bought on promo) It took 4 days(10 hrs per day) to register those 1000 one by one. All this to save money but it was worth in the end.

Though, I got tired and my eyes were burning on the 4th day.:xf.smile:

•••
I It took 4 days(10 hrs per day) to register those 1000 one by one.
Holy_mother_of_god.jpg

•••
I have around 1000 domains with them.(bought on promo) It took 4 days(10 hrs per day) to register those 1000 one by one. All this to save money but it was worth in the end.

Though, I got tired and my eyes were burning on the 4th day.:xf.smile:

You're even worse then me lol.

I got 400+ and gave them all to live chat support to do for me.
One by one by myself no way in a million years :)

•••

I wanted to register even more as I didn't want to loose the GOLDEN opportunity to register domains for peanuts. And I am waiting for their next promo and getting ready for another 1000 SHOT. :xf.smile:

•••
I wanted to register even more as I didn't want to loose the GOLDEN opportunity to register domains for peanuts. And I am waiting for their next promo and getting ready for another 1000 SHOT. :xf.smile:

I was after more as well but can't complain with 400+ for so little.

Will see if they do it again soon :)

•••
Are any promo codes working for .com transfers?

•••

I'm curious what you reg'd.. Can you share?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back