Dynadot

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's working at the time I post reply. I checked again and it's still working.
It could be an account dependent. I already registered tons of domains using that code so probably reached my limit.

•••
in my experience pushing and transferring out has been simple with no problems other than people struggling to initially set up an account

•••
in my experience pushing and transferring out has been simple with no problems other than people struggling to initially set up an account
Same here, domain push and transfer went smoothly, no complaints really.

•••
Yes, domain push is always simple.
The only problems are the rather slow interface and the fact that it is difficult (but not impossible) to get an account without a purchase.

•••
yep exactly.
domain.com is great with zero probelms once you get past the initial account setup

in my case that meant necessary phone call
and about 30 mins on it too.. with all sorts of temp passwords, failed temp passwords, put on hold etc..

for 100 domains or so...... $150 total it was well worth it for me

enjoy.

•••
Same here, domain push and transfer went smoothly, no complaints really.
In my account when the domains are added in cart then then option to "apply coupon code" is missing.
What to do in this case?

•••
In my account when the domains are added in cart then then option to "apply coupon code" is missing.
What to do in this case?

odd.
try caling them
if that fails I gues you'll have no choice but overpay your coms at $2 each ;)

•••
What to do in this case?
Are you sure you didn't miss something here? There are several steps you should go through until you see the page with coupon code (see my attached example).

Attachments

• Screenshot (107).png
    Screenshot (107).png
    123.3 KB · Views: 19
•••
Anyway to reg in bulk without having to change from 2 years to 1 year and waste life away? Can send in via ticket but seems to take forever as well.

•••
Anyway to reg in bulk without having to change from 2 years to 1 year and waste life away? Can send in via ticket but seems to take forever as well.
Hahahahahah, I went through all this too.... :D The support can't help you and yes, I reg'd 52 domains and it took me a few hours in total I think.

•••
Hahahahahah, I went through all this too.... :D The support can't help you and yes, I reg'd 52 domains and it took me a few hours in total I think.

Did you find a solution?

•••
•••
its the way their system works.
I suggest you put your time into following their design rather than looking for fix that simply does not exist.

•••
Trying codes for transfer to domain.com

Domains30 gives 30% off transfers in, not renewals ( my error), down to 5.80 and it discounted the 1.99 new reg cost to $1.39

Enjoy

Last edited:
•••
Trying codes for transfer to domain.com

Domains30 gives 30% off renewals, down to 5.80 and it discounted the 1.99 new reg cost to $1.39

Enjoy

hymmm just so I get it
is there some transfer discount code? or is just renewals and addition off on new regs?

tnx

•••
transfer in or new reg. I never tried with renewal

I corrected my error above

•••
transfer in or new reg. I never tried with renewal

I corrected my error above

oh ok
thanks.

hmm.. 5.8+ican ?
so 6

vs 8.5 renewal at godaddy for .com
and 8$ to transfer to gd.. with discount club

this could be tempting

100 domains saves $200

i guess they don't have better coupons than 30%
maybe I should call to ask?

•••
When will the deal end??! I had a minor scare this morning.

upload_2016-2-21_9-54-6.png

Mehhhh - Whaaaat?! Noooooo....

Que the Freak Out for 5 minutes...

Contacted Domain.com support and within 5 minutes my account was unlocked.

Pheeeeew!

•••
Just curious, but what caused the lock or temporary suspension?

•••
Just curious, but what caused the lock or temporary suspension?

No clue. Chat told me something generic like We suspend accounts to protect the account holder from fraud and unauthorized transactions

I've been buying quite a bit lately, so I figured this was only a matter of time. I'm just glad the unlocking process was much easier than expected.

•••
I don't like domain.com. I registered 2 domains and I was redirected to a page where they asked to me to be agree that I have to pay with my credit card ****7889 , so WTF, I wanted to pay with paypal, not with my credit card, so those fuckers stole my credit card data and now I need to change it again 4 times in 2 month!

•••
Its best contact support and create account rather than doing it yourself.
they have this crazy process to register new members.
Many people hate them for this process. But the discount is great.

•••
I don't like domain.com. I registered 2 domains and I was redirected to a page where they asked to me to be agree that I have to pay with my credit card ****7889 , so WTF, I wanted to pay with paypal, not with my credit card so those f*ckers stole my credit card data and noe I need to change it again 4 times in 2 month !

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I have both a credit card and PayPal attached to the account. I never have a problem using PayPal with them.

•••
Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I have both a credit card and PayPal attached to the account. I never have a problem using PayPal with them.

Yes me too never had any problem with them.

Rather they made profit making possible for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back