IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, don't worry about that.
I have account with them and when i am buying names by log in then they do not provide coupon option
Why?

•••
Well, maybe that might sound a little bit strange but, i registered a domain name, and i don't even know what my account details are. It said let's create an account now, but i just bought the domain and that's all. Incredible.

•••
Well, maybe that might sound a little bit strange but, i registered a domain name, and i don't even know what my account details are. It said let's create an account now, but i just bought the domain and that's all. Incredible.
Haha same problem, i have paid for two domains in evening and they were my accounts and now they are disappeared

•••
Haha same problem, i have paid for two domains in evening and they were my accounts and now they are disappeared

I checked the domain at whois, and i own it, but i can't drive it :D anyway, i hope they can solve this one. Rediculous.

•••
We already discussed here at this thread about these problems with new accounts / payments / suspended accounts.
You can read little bit so you'll know better what to expect if problem occurs.

•••
We already discussed here at this thread about these problems with new accounts / payments / suspended accounts.
You can read little bit so you'll know better what to expect if problem occurs.

I read about the suspended accounts but not about the issues happening with the new accounts. But inspite this, it's just annormal. Anyway.. thnx

•••
u gotta call them
figure out
takes time effort
well worth in the end

once your setup and can survive waiting between the year switching in cart, then you save tons of money on regs. enjoy

•••
It is easier to sign up for the account when purchasing a domain. Again, there are some hiccups, but the discounts make up for it.

Does anyone know how long these sales usually last? I tried to buy everything I had on my .com list, but new names seem to come up with additional research.

•••
It is easier to sign up for the account when purchasing a domain. Again, there are some hiccups, but the discounts make up for it.

Does anyone know how long these sales usually last? I tried to buy everything I had on my .com list, but new names seem to come up with additional research.

they last as long as their domain source provider credit lasts.
they do not lose money on the promos.
they just pay less for the .coms they sell you

its first come first served

like just about any promo out there.

•••
hmmm anyone else getting smae price com and net?? I thought net was 1$ no?

•••
all over. hope you picked some stuff up.

Last edited:
•••
How often do the .coms go on sale at Domain.com? Is it frequent that they drop the price on the .coms for a few hours, or is it only a few times a year?

•••
•••
It seems it's live again. Gonna hurry to reg some more.
Do not forget "purchase30" for $1.39 .com's

•••
Now only "filmriot" works so .com is $1.49

•••
•••
terrible registrar.
I will never buy any domain registered with "domain.com"

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Using promo code PURCHASE30
.COM and .NET for only $1.39.

•••
•••
Using promo code PURCHASE30
.COM and .NET for only $1.39.
That promo code is not working any more (since yesterday), at least not for me. I switched to filmriot. Not much difference.

•••
It's working at the time I post reply. I checked again and it's still working.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back