IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The deal seems to be over. The prices are now: com $5.99 | net $1.99

I have been a member of domain.com since October. It was a bit of a hassle creating an account to accept the push of a recently purchased domain.

Besides the fact they don't give refunds, even if you contact them seconds after the typo domain purchase, I have yet to run into any problems with them.

I'm an American user. My account has never been suspended. I use promos, and have yet to be adversely affected by this.

•••
Unbelievable promos but without any doubt the worse registrar I've ever used before. I managed to get 52 domains today finally by the way..

•••
Unbelievable promos but without any doubt the worse registrar I've ever used before. I managed to get 52 domains today finally by the way..

That might be a bit of an exaggeration.

There are plenty of worse registrars.

If it really was THE WORST, would you really have just regged 50+ domains with them in one day? Just saying...

•••
That might be a bit of an exaggeration.

There are plenty of worse registrars.

If it really was THE WORST, would you really have just regged 50+ domains with them in one day? Just saying...
It's certainly not the worst registrar, but the worst one I've ever used, for the moment.

•••
I m still waiting mail from them, my account suspended but why suspended or how can I resolve this problem I dont know. Chat support dont know. :) prices perfect but support is not good

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's over now! Didn't last long.

•••
•••
It certainly would be a contender for worst registrar in the world.

•••
I have also had similar issues (such as the bulk registration freezing, manually changing each from 2 years to 1), but they do have good offers. Rights now .net is 1.99.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back