IT.COM

available Available Premium LLLL .Orgs - Repeating letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been following premium LLLL.org registrations and it has really picked up in the past few days. My guess is they'll all be gone in a month. There are still some premium repeating letter domains available. Here are a few:

mcqm .org
mcmk .org
mcmj .org
rpnp .org
rqnq .org
rqnn .org
rpzz .org
rpww .org
cwcq .org
cwcj .org
ctqt .org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's what I understood from somebody's post elsewhere. W = website (Pinyin I believe).

This probably needs to be verified.
Website in Pinyin = WangZhan, right Acronym would be WZ, but some people use just W.

•••
Someone mentioned a few moments that they are all gone.

•••
@Federer I saw a comment (and confirmed for myself) that the "WeChips" were gone, but I wasn't sure about the entire set of 160,000 chips.

•••
Someone mentioned a few moments that they are all gone.
Can you be more specific?

Actually some mere seconds ago I registered about 7 of them.

•••
•••
That posted list, I checked in GoDaddy all taken

•••
Yes, the west chips are gone. Not 100% about remaining chips. They have been heavily depleating by the hour.

•••
I am scanning an imperfectly random sample of 2,401 names right now. There are definitely still some available.

•••
To date, we have not seen any Chinese buyout go down in price, so this appears to be a good bet at reg-fee right now.

•••
I picked up a few and could have picked up a few more today but I've decided to remain cautiously optimistic.

•••
I am scanning an imperfectly random sample of 2,401 names right now. There are definitely still some available.
Are you saying there are wechips available or are you saying there are chips still available?

•••
Looks like GoDaddy is $8.17 with discount domain club.

•••
Are you saying there are wechips available or are you saying there are chips still available?

I am saying there are no WeChips available, but there are still regular chips available.

My scan just showed 675 available, 1,726 not available. It was sort of random, but not perfectly random.

•••
I am saying there are no WeChips available, but there are still regular chips available.

My scan just showed 675 available, 1,726 not available. It was sort of random, but not perfectly random.
Ok, Great, WeChips are sold out! You can use Godaddy code for bulk llll.orgs
$4.99 with cjcrmnorg

•••
Bigrock's site is down. I guess we are overloading it, LOL.

•••
Bigrock's site is down. I guess we are overloading it, LOL.
No, it is up. But the problem with Bigrock is that they don't have any tool for bulk self-registration. You need to contact with the support.

•••

what is your tool to scan?

•••
No, it is up. But the problem with Bigrock is that they don't have any tool for bulk self-registration. You need to contact with the support.

It is working again now.

•••

You can reg up to 15 domains at a time

•••
•••
Can someone post whats left in a text file?

•••
•••
I think this may go down as the day I truly lost my mind.

Good luck, all you nutcases!

•••
same inquiry too.
How about get your hands dirty and do some work yourself?

Software can't help here, registry only allow to check 4 names/minute.
So take the list, and take it to the bank --> bulk checking at GD or other registrar, everyone can do it, stop being lazy people.

•••
How about get your hands dirty and do some work yourself?

Software can't help here, registry only allow to check 4 names/minute.
So take the list, and take it to the bank --> bulk checking at GD or other registrar, everyone can do it, stop being lazy people.

I am not the only one asking here.
It is silly of you to write this comment as it is just for attacking.
The logic is to either help or keep silent.
Additionally, you can't know if someone is lazy or not, because i worked for 1 hour on this issue before i made that post.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back