Domain Empire

available Available Premium LLLL .Orgs - Repeating letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been following premium LLLL.org registrations and it has really picked up in the past few days. My guess is they'll all be gone in a month. There are still some premium repeating letter domains available. Here are a few:

mcqm .org
mcmk .org
mcmj .org
rpnp .org
rqnq .org
rqnn .org
rpzz .org
rpww .org
cwcq .org
cwcj .org
ctqt .org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I did quick scan on some small list of chips LLLL.org which were available 2 weeks ago..And now all taken by Chinese brothers :) this reminds me LLLL.net buyout..

•••
Do we know exactly how much of LLLL.org available?

I had to abandon my scan of all 160,000 Chip .orgs, it would have taken about 5 days. I'm now scanning the 28,561 .orgs that are both Chip and Western premium as these will be the next to go.

•••
+1

Plus, is there any 4N.org available?

About a month ago, I scanned only for 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9. 4096 combinations. All gone.

•••
Here's a list of available 4l.org Chips, aabc pattern. All the Western premiums in this set (i.e. both Western and Chip letters) were just registered. No more bb, gg, ss, tt, xx, yy or zz.

455 available of 8000.

Did another scan of the 455, I was SHOCKED D-::-o, ALL are now registered. These are certainly crazy times. I have 20 and will see what the future holds.

•••
I'm not surprised, I did a bulk order of 35 names last night and 5 were registered (after BigRock took payment I might add) before my order was completed. They were the best ones too. I noticed the provinces and city acronyms were heavily targeted. :(

•••
I just scanned 2000 randomly selected 4l.orgs containing both Chip and Western premium letters (including non-repeats). There's 28561 in total (b,c,d,f,g,h,l,m,n,p,r,s,t). Only 287 are available out of the 2000. 1.4%.
287 out of 2000 = 14%, correct?

•••
Wow, going fast, all chinese premiums will probably be gone by the end of the week.

Might as well join the fun - I registered 45 names, most with a AABC or ABCC pattern.

LLLL.nets already fetch above $200 so even at $25 per LLLL.org that's 5x return of investment... :laugh:

•••
•••
It lets me do 15 at a time. Is there a "real" bulk function or is that it?

You can only search 15 at a time afaik but you can just keep adding em to the cart for each batch.

•••
•••
•••
Did a scan on remaining CVCV.orgs. Still a few hundred left I would guess but mostly all of them have a q,x,v,z etc....my guess is all of them will be gone soon but here are some that are available now:

CUFU.ORG - repeating vowels
QAZA.ORG
XAZA.ORG
QEPE.ORG
ZEPE.ORG
QOYO.ORG
QEYE.ORG

QEYA.ORG
VUYA.ORG
XEYA.ORG
HIYE.ORG
NUYE.ORG
PUYE.ORG
QAYE.ORG
QOYE.ORG
VAYE.ORG
VIYE.ORG
VUYE.ORG
WIYE.ORG
XAYE.ORG
XOYE.ORG
XUYE.ORG
ZAYE.ORG
BEYI.ORG
CAYI.ORG
CEYI.ORG
CUYI.ORG
GAYI.ORG
JAYI.ORG
JEYI.ORG
NEYI.ORG
NOYI.ORG
NUYI.ORG
PEYI.ORG
QAYI.ORG
QEYI.ORG
QOYI.ORG
VAYI.ORG
VEYI.ORG
VOYI.ORG
VUYI.ORG
XAYI.ORG
XEYI.ORG
XOYI.ORG
DUYO.ORG
GIYO.ORG
JEYO.ORG
LEYO.ORG
QAYO.ORG
QEYO.ORG
RUYO.ORG
VUYO.ORG
XAYO.ORG
XEYO.ORG

•••
Which domains do you guys think will have more value in the near future (2 - 3 months):
(which do you think will be the next CHIPS talking about chinese PREMIUM letters):

LLLLL.COM (5 letters .COM)
or LLLL.NET (.ORG) (4 letters .NET / .ORG)

???

Really appreciate your opinion ...

•••
Which domains do you guys think will have more value in the near future (2 - 3 months):
(which do you think will be the next CHIPS talking about chinese PREMIUM letters):

LLLLL.COM (5 letters .COM)
or LLLL.NET (.ORG) (4 letters .NET / .ORG)

???

Really appreciate your opinion ...

Definitely .NET
They're already all sold out and going for $300+ each

LLLL.ORG and LLLLL.COM are being bought up as we speak but with millions of combinations for LLLLL.COMs, if you don't have a good combination (pronounceable/repeating) I think it's very very risky so I'd go with LLLL.ORG.

•••
Picked up 250 LLLL.org recently.
Contemplating buying another 250.
LLLL.net's are trading in China today in the $300-$425 zone, moving up daily.

•••
Picked up 250 LLLL.org recently.
Contemplating buying another 250.
LLLL.net's are trading in China today in the $300-$425 zone, moving up daily.

What type of .ORGs did you mostly buy? I have a few handfuls of straight premium combos ABCD some repeating AABC, ABCC and some CVCVs.

•••
Keeping to Chinese premiums at the moment. That is what is selling in LLLL.net far more than anything else.
They seem to like W, X, Y, Z and a few others.
City abbreviations in first place are great (BJ, BK, CN, HG etc.) and business sectors in 2nd place: LC (Finance), KJ (Tech), SJ (Data), ZX (online).

•••
Does anyone know if we are even close to a LLLL.org complete buyout? Do you think we are weeks or months away?

•••
Does anyone know if we are even close to a LLLL.org complete buyout? Do you think we are weeks or months away?

Everything is going crazily. Maybe 1month. LLLL.org and LLLLL.com ( pattern are going to be sold out)

•••
LLLLL.com is going to take some time, at least 3-6 months.
I think 1-2 months is possible for LLLL.org.....

•••
Nope, LLLL.com pattern buyout has already started.

•••
Talking about complete LLLLL.com buyout.
Chinese LLLLL.com will have more value once the entire category has gone. The same happened with Chinese LLLL.net (value rising) as soon as the buyout happened.

•••
Yes that will take some time. Heavily invested on LLLL.org and LLLLL.com

•••
LLLL.org will only dry up if the Chinese start buying tons - not sure if they like .ORG that much TBH.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back