IT.COM

available Available Premium LLLL .Orgs - Repeating letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been following premium LLLL.org registrations and it has really picked up in the past few days. My guess is they'll all be gone in a month. There are still some premium repeating letter domains available. Here are a few:

mcqm .org
mcmk .org
mcmj .org
rpnp .org
rqnq .org
rqnn .org
rpzz .org
rpww .org
cwcq .org
cwcj .org
ctqt .org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anybody know any non-profits whose initials are QKXQ or YTZX?????? That's who I'm waiting for :|

Quantum Knowledge Xtraterrestrial Quest )

•••
LOL, this is why when I buy "Chinese" domains I always prefer western premium letters over those popular in China. Two birds - one stone.

If I had had the chance, I would've.

•••
I have vfmc.org, currently selling in auction. There's a v in the name, so if I'm right, that means no chinese premium. I think you have better chances for western companies though ;)

•••
Well, this will be my last post in this thread since today I sold the last of my LLLL.orgs

Ended up with $2000 profit - not bad, but I try not to think how much it would be if I sold all right after the buyout :'(

Western premium names were a big waste of my time - sold most of them for reg fee.

Overall - I had fun. We should do this again sometime :P (in a few years probably - after the bubble bursts and we can start another buyout)

•••
@bluebox, may be you left early. who knows...

•••
No idea, perhaps - but I felt it's time to trim the fat, I already have way too many names.

•••
Good for you, a profit is a profit. I do think you moved too early though. Just looking at the prices and bids for LLLL.org auctions it seems interest has increased and prices are crawling upwards.

I would've trimmed somewhere else ;)

•••
LLLL.orgs picking up on Chaomi.

Floor of 130R, which is roughly 19.5$

xscw.org and fcxw.org sold for 358 each, swhx.org 389, kwdw.org 288

•••
Chaomi shows 4L.org at 170 RMB

•••
I sold another one via buy-it-now at afternic/gd network for $388. It was a western premium.

•••
I sold another one via buy-it-now at afternic/gd network for $388. It was a western premium.
Congrats. That's one of the reasons why 4L.org is good. You can easily recover your investment money in a year. No investment risk.

•••
I would not say easily, but yes, differing from all the hype extensions, it has fundamentals rivaled only by .com and couple of cctlds with many end users that will pay if the domain is fairly priced.

•••
Selling a few on GoDaddy auctions for mostly $49.

Still a 700% return on initial outlay.

•••
Chaomi shows 4L.org at 170 RMB

Now down to half reg fee - 29 RMB.

Will people drop their .ORG chips now, or are they already dropping em'?

Will you drop yours (or try to sell them for reg fee here, or at GD Auctions etc)?

Last edited:
•••
Selling a few on GoDaddy auctions for mostly $49.

Still a 700% return on initial outlay.

I'm doing about the same. I've sold some for $50 and a few for $95.

•••
Now down to half reg fee - 29 RMB.

Will people drop their .ORG chips now, or are they already dropping em'?

Will you drop yours (or try to sell them for reg fee here, or at GD Auctions etc)?
I will not drop them since my chips are also western premiums. See the discussion here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back