Dynadot

available Available Premium LLLL .Orgs - Repeating letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been following premium LLLL.org registrations and it has really picked up in the past few days. My guess is they'll all be gone in a month. There are still some premium repeating letter domains available. Here are a few:

mcqm .org
mcmk .org
mcmj .org
rpnp .org
rqnq .org
rqnn .org
rpzz .org
rpww .org
cwcq .org
cwcj .org
ctqt .org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hoped flipping price can be reached quickly . Can't long mode of investment model here

•••
LLLL.org will only dry up if the Chinese start buying tons - not sure if they like .ORG that much TBH.

Agreed but if history can tell us anything, it will happen. The last 30,000 premium .NETs were bought by one person/company. Now arguably worth $9M+

•••
How many LLLL.org are left?

•••
I managed to grab these last week:

kkmn.org
kkqc.org
kkqa.org
rqqn.org
nqqr.org
qggp.org
zqqs.org
qjrr.org
qjrt.org
dpzs.org

•••
Which domains do you guys think will have more value in the near future (2 - 3 months):
(which do you think will be the next CHIPS talking about chinese PREMIUM letters):

LLLLL.COM (5 letters .COM)
or LLLL.NET (.ORG) (4 letters .NET / .ORG)

???

Really appreciate your opinion ...

Yeah, definitely 4L.net chips is better... As you can see, the price for this one even higher than non chips 4L.com :xf.grin:

•••
I grabbed these as well:

88855888.org
88866888.org
88899888.org

Nice pattern!

12690.org
12490.org
808880.org

•••
Yeah, definitely 4L.net chips is better... As you can see, the price for this one even higher than non chips 4L.com :xf.grin:
Some people give the value of LLLL.org as %10 of LLLL.net. But I don't agree. LLLL.org has a decent reputation compared to net, at least on the west side of the world. But, what do chinese people think about these extensions? I do not know.

•••
Some people give the value of LLLL.org as %10 of LLLL.net. But I don't agree. LLLL.org has a decent reputation compared to net, at least on the west side of the world. But, what do chinese people think about these extensions? I do not know.
YES, .ORG has good reputation but chinese just stay away from this extension ...

•••
Most of the LLLL.orgs being bought now are by Chinese companies or people....opinions change too

•••
Can't really see a buyout before a few months at least.

•••
It will take some more time. All 5N.orgs without 0 or 4 are sold out........

•••
Here's a list of 4l.org 'WeChips', i.e. letters that are both Western and Chinese premium, for those of you that like to hedge.

There are 28,561 combinations of b,c,d,f,g,h,l,m,n,p,r,s and t. I randomised this list and then scanned 14,000 to see what's available. The other 14,561 available list is to follow at some point.

In this list there's 1279 available out 14k, 9.1%. There are some doubles but all consecutive doubles in this set were registered two days ago.

Good luck!

Attachments

• weChips-part-one-0107-15-NOV-2015-UTC.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 44
•••
Here's a list of 4l.org 'WeChips', i.e. letters that are both Western and Chinese premium, for those of you that like to hedge.

There are 28,561 combinations of b,c,d,f,g,h,l,m,n,p,r,s and t. I randomised this list and then scanned 14,000 to see what's available. The other 14,561 available list is to follow at some point.

In this list there's 1279 available out 14k, 9.1%. There are some doubles but all consecutive doubles in this set were registered two days ago.

Good luck!

Very nice list, thanks. I just took a few more.

•••
65 reg'd out of that list in 2 hours. The doubles are popular and someone likes the 'r's, the ones beginning with 'rp', 'rs' and 'rt' are all gone

•••
Yup, it will be interesting to see the premiums available decline over the next few weeks. I do think a complete buyout will eventually happen but months possibly many many months away.

•••
I don't have stats but out of the ones I checked it looks about 50/50 between Chinese and Western reg's, just going by registrar and registrant names. I think .org Chips will rise in price in proportion with the .net Chips but it may take a .org buyout for this to happen.

It took about three months for the .net buyout, from the time that all Chips were taken (August?) to the time that all .nets were taken on 5th November. I expect something similar for .orgs, if the demand for Chips continues unabated.

•••
65 reg'd out of that list in 2 hours. The doubles are popular and someone likes the 'r's, the ones beginning with 'rp', 'rs' and 'rt' are all gone

Just did a scan on your original 1279 available premiums. 157 gone now or 1122 left.

•••
Can't really see a buyout before a few months at least.
It depends on what buyout you talking about.
I scanned Chinese LLLL.org about month ago and it was 70K free out of 160K.
Few days ago, I scanned few patterns and about 70% of them were gone.
Extrapolating this results to all 70K, I'd say between 20 and 30K of Chinese LLLL.org still available.
Buyout will happens within a month, maybe even before the end of this month.

•••
I wanted to thank Dominium for his great list of available we/chips. I picked up 101 from the list tonight. I believe that the buy out of llll.org chips will happen sooner than we think!

•••
It depends on what buyout you talking about.
I scanned Chinese LLLL.org about month ago and it was 70K free out of 160K.
Few days ago, I scanned few patterns and about 70% of them were gone.
Extrapolating this results to all 70K, I'd say between 20 and 30K of Chinese LLLL.org still available.
Buyout will happens within a month, maybe even before the end of this month.
I tend to agree. I also think we should not assume a static rate of consumption of these domains (or 5L.com, 7/8N.com, etc). It seems like domain investing has not just "caught on" but is growing in China. And word is spreading elsewhere as well. We are in the throes of an exponential increase in domain investing and these last 20-30k could get bought out at any time.

•••
I tend to agree. I also think we should not assume a static rate of consumption of these domains (or 5L.com, 7/8N.com, etc). It seems like domain investing has not just "caught on" but is growing in China. And word is spreading elsewhere as well. We are in the throes of an exponential increase in domain investing and these last 20-30k could get bought out at any time.
Great points krx. We may have a large player in China take the last 20-30k in one purchase. That would get peoples attention.

•••
Wow they are selling fast I just made a list and domains gone. I managed to get some with Google pinyin translate... I managed to register 7 x LLLL.org from the list thanks :)

DHNT - Phone
CHRH - Adult
DHPD - Cartoon
CHMB - Touchpad
CHLR - City People
CRFH - Next Day Delivery
CHLR - City People
CLMG - In addition to United States

•••
Now explain these meanings to Chinese resellers and tell them that .org is new gold ;)

•••
Now explain these meanings to Chinese resellers and tell them that .org is new gold ;)

It's just a matter of time within a short period the Chinese investors will pick up that .org is the second or third best tld after .com there will be change. I know .net is very popular in China so instead I will be offering the .org as silver or copper ;)

I believe the best time to buy is when it has been over looked and just takes an investor to reg all remaining LLLL.org and the value instantly goes up... Just like LLL.co and LLL.biz recently... I don't go crazy and buy too many speculating domains where my sales cant cover renewals...

TheDomains.com Quote below from FS & MB

I decided to get a few more LLLL.org while they were available but I also know you are on to it and you would know much more than me... You tend to always hit the mark with your Chinese domain trend predictions :)

I only have 20 .org domains and happy with ROI and I don't need to hit the jackpot as the line in bingo is fine with me ;)

TheDomains.JPG

•••
I bought some LLLL.org last month, you should know about it by now, since that's why you can't register any names starting with BJ and SH ;)

So, in case this buyout will go as expected and prices will rise I won't be left behind.
But as of now they don't sell much in China, very slow market, will see if it will change in next few months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back