NameSilo

available Available Premium LLLL .Orgs - Repeating letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been following premium LLLL.org registrations and it has really picked up in the past few days. My guess is they'll all be gone in a month. There are still some premium repeating letter domains available. Here are a few:

mcqm .org
mcmk .org
mcmj .org
rpnp .org
rqnq .org
rqnn .org
rpzz .org
rpww .org
cwcq .org
cwcj .org
ctqt .org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I want to know what are these worth of I mean above $100 or less for resell

•••
•••
So for how many days we need to hold these any idea ?

•••
I agree they're currently worth reg fee. So were .net premiums three months ago......

a few more:
drxr .org
dryr .org
drzd .org
drqd .org

•••
However if .org BandWagon starts get rollin, then may be it will become $100 within no time

•••
I think we should start applying Portfolio approach (from Share market) to Chips domain for more profit booking

•••
I agree they're currently worth reg fee. So were .net premiums three months ago......

a few more:
drxr .org
dryr .org
drzd .org
drqd .org

Nabbed this one, nice brandable for all sorts of industries. Invest in CHIPS first and foremost then pronounceable, CVVC, VCCV and so forth. BigRock are doing 3.99 .org domains atm. If you can get them below regular reg fee it's hard not to make money.

I invested in everything, 4l.net, 6n, 7n, 4l.co, 5n.co each and everytime I've recouped my investment by selling cheap for a decent ROI on a small sum, it's work but at least you can sit back and watch the show knowing you've very little to lose if a big bubble does go pop. Upside with no risk and I plan on selling what I need to pay for renewals.

•••
is there any promotion code? where is the cheapest place?

•••
•••
Or Godaddy
$4.99 with cjcrmnorg

•••
Few more:

tmtx .org
tnww .org
tntw .org
tntd .org
tllw .org
tltb .org
tffh .org
tffz .org
tffw .org
tfzz .org
tcwt .org
tczt .org
tbqq .org
tccq .org
fdzz .org
ffqn .org
ffql .org
ffqm .org
ffqp .org

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'll stop now, 3 is enough :)

tmtx
tnww

nabbed. Thanks,

•••
What's left:

tffh .org
tffz .org
tffw .org
tfzz .org
tcwt .org
tczt .org
tbqq .org
tccq .org
fdzz .org
ffqn .org
ffql .org
ffqm .org
ffqp .org

•••
Here's a list of available 4l.org Chips, aabc pattern. All the Western premiums in this set (i.e. both Western and Chip letters) were just registered. No more bb, gg, ss, tt, xx, yy or zz.

455 available of 8000.

Attachments

• 4l.org-aabc-2239-UTC-12-NOV-2015.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 59
•••
As far as I can see there is no both east and west premium left.

•••
As far as I can see there is no both east and west premium left.

There's a lot left from the set of both Western premiums and Chips, even with consecutive repeating letters. I'm scanning abbc pattern now and have found at least 100

•••
Well it now looks like all 4l.orgs that are Chips and Western premium in the following patterns are taken: aabc, abbc, abcc (including the ones I found earlier). Still plenty of Chips though.

•••
What's left:

tffh .org
tffz .org
tffw .org
tfzz .org
tcwt .org
tczt .org
tbqq .org
tccq .org
fdzz .org
ffqn .org
ffql .org
ffqm .org
ffqp .org
Took a chance and got 12 of these. Includes AABC, ABBC, ABCC, and ABCA patterns.

•••
I just scanned 2000 randomly selected 4l.orgs containing both Chip and Western premium letters (including non-repeats). There's 28561 in total (b,c,d,f,g,h,l,m,n,p,r,s,t). Only 287 are available out of the 2000. 1.4%.

•••
I bought some as well since I was thinking the end-user potential of some good-quality LLLL.orgs as well as chinese demand.

•••
Here's a list of available 4l.org Chips, aabc pattern. All the Western premiums in this set (i.e. both Western and Chip letters) were just registered. No more bb, gg, ss, tt, xx, yy or zz.

455 available of 8000.

Just did a scan on your list - 401 available now :ahhh:

Chinese companies and folks in the US are buying them up.

•••
Do we know exactly how much of LLLL.org available?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back