Dynadot

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like it will happen. Shortly

•••
12/23/14
Floor price is now 114 RMB ($17.59 USD)

•••
All set ti Beat LLLL. Org ..your views?

•••
•••
The funny thing is, we would only need 1-2 buyers out there to go and buy a couple at like 20 each then go 21 22 etc.... spend a total of like 3-9k and these would be set to go....

They are gonna go anyways, its just gonna take longer :)

•••
It has beaten LLLL.net with AEIOUV as well.

•••
floor price will be $50 + for a random llll.biz soon ....

•••
•••
Is it too early to know what patterns are selling for? I haven't been following the 4L.biz market but I just found 19 ABAA and 1 AABA .biz chips in my account that I completely forgot about.

•••
...I just found 19 ABAA and 1 AABA .biz chips in my account that I completely forgot about.
I wish I had that problem.

•••
This may be the wrong place to ask, but does NNLL.biz have any chance? I have 88kj.

•••
NNLL.biz have any chance?
No No No, NNLL.com were sold for $10 each. So NNLL.biz has no chance, even with 88

•••
No No No, NNLL.com were sold for $10 each. So NNLL.biz has no chance, even with 88
Thanks. I think I spent $1 on it on Cyber Monday. Not a big loss.

However, prices on NNLL.com seems to be coming up. http://namebio.com/?s=AOwMTMykjM

Edit... if anyone wants to sell me their NNLL.com for $10, I'll probably buy (but have limited funds so I can't buy too many).

Last edited:
•••
Z4NNwnd.png

Don't worry about .com friends. .com always stands good and will stand better in future. However cannot say anything about NNLL .biz at this point. Better to ignore it.

•••
if you exclude this namebio sales chart for certain specific sales thr is no actually demand for NNLL. Check on NP ppl are selling for $10. Even my names on auction went upto $12 nothing above

•••
and if anyone have NNLL .com without 0 and 4 Chips for $10. i'll buy. no matter how many number of domains you have.

•••
I sold them at $12 last week(chips) i guess, where were you to bump up the bidding ? lol

•••
and if anyone have NNLL .com without 0 and 4 Chips for $10. i'll buy. no matter how many number of domains you have.
ill go $13...

And now lets stay on topic :)

•••
if you exclude this namebio sales chart for certain specific sales thr is no actually demand for NNLL. Check on NP ppl are selling for $10. Even my names on auction went upto $12 nothing above
my friend i'm not saying you are wrong. 4L.com took years to get it's resale value. how anyone can assume that the price will go up so soon.when everyone hand registering domains.

•••
Things are happening very fast now. People buy bulk random chinese chips, that didnt happen in the old days. Who would have bought 10,000 4L.biz 5 years ago, in bulk?
Who would have thought 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888.xyz would be registered years ago?

•••
Is it too early to know what patterns are selling for? I haven't been following the 4L.biz market but I just found 19 ABAA and 1 AABA .biz chips in my account that I completely forgot about.

I sold a lot of them before the recent price jump between $30-$40 each. I know I sold too low but I needed to recoup some of the money I've been spending and had a family emergency. IMHO, I wouldn't sell yours anytime soon. I'd hold them for a while. I want more than that for my double repeating characters.

•••
Floor price still rising. Now at $18.53 as of a few minutes ago.

•••
Are triple repeat letters more valuable than 2 doubles?
For example, ABAA > ABAB, or AABA > ABBA
I instinctively think about poker as 3 of a kind trumps over 2 sets of pairs

•••
Tell me where i get $18, what i can get is the floor to me... not what someone paid somewhere :/

•••
Tell me where i get $18, what i can get is the floor to me... not what someone paid somewhere :/
I was merely posting stats from an industry site dedicated to tracking sales and movement.

Many chips have already sold here for $18. No need to carry your negative vibes from other threads over to this one. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm simply informing others of the floor prices according to Chaomi.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back