NameSilo

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bought .bis domain for China. 0675.biz

•••
@ BlueBox Hope it is a good one your wanting, those 48 would bring a fair price soon.. Good Luck
Yup, contacted the owner a few months ago with an offer. Never heard from him and now it's dropping. So definitely worth it :)

•••
And yes, you are right - I think it's too early to sell. Only do it if need the money.

•••
I couldn't sell my ABBA biz. Need to wait more to sell @40 or 50.

•••
I need donut money, like the guy to my left hah ha. Would be thrilled to get even $10 per

•••
•••
Last 30 plus sales of 4l chips random is showing a huge rise ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20151216-125436.png
    Screenshot_20151216-125436.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 14
•••
•••
I'm sure it does. On expireddomains.net random chip .biz are registered immediately after dropping, at least that's a good sign as a couple of weeks ago you could register premium drops.

•••
Guys - Here are around 50 1 word LLLL.BIZ domains - I have my own reasons to believe that if all .BIZ got sold out, eventually those should have higher values.

Thought to share them as I picked some myself.

Code:
cols.biz
dexy.biz
dolt.biz
dubs.biz
eely.biz
enow.biz
gleg.biz
glib.biz
glom.biz
hums.biz
ills.biz
jeed.biz
jibb.biz
jigs.biz
kyak.biz
lags.biz
loam.biz
lobe.biz
muds.biz
nape.biz
neep.biz
nibs.biz
nubs.biz
paks.biz
palp.biz
pees.biz
perv.biz
pows.biz
pree.biz
prig.biz
puny.biz
purs.biz
reek.biz
rile.biz
sall.biz
sank.biz
scop.biz
scut.biz
secs.biz
slat.biz
snit.biz
sorb.biz
soys.biz
thio.biz
vees.biz
viny.biz
virl.biz
voes.biz
waxy.biz
yill.biz
yuck.biz
zags.biz

Good Luck & Thanks,
Rami

•••
LLLL.Biz rise +70 % today .....trading 100 + yuan today ...ur views

•••
•••
100 = $16 right?

Yep its just under 16 USD.
Cool trick in Google type in: 100 yuan in usd or 100 rmb in usd and it will give the conversion.

•••
Yes, LLLL.biz is going to cross .org within the next 15 days.

Congratulations to all the investors.

•••
Yes, LLLL.biz is going to cross .org within the next 15 days.

Congratulations to all the investors.
maybe it's too early to predict future

•••
I can only write my expectations here. Otherwise it would be speculation. Obviously biz will increase in value. But I can not compare it with org. Coz biz is not something gold and has many alternatives like Co which will follow biz soon. In the end, we should think about this question: Who will buy these domains?

•••
I can only write my expectations here. Otherwise it would be speculation. Obviously biz will increase in value. But I can not compare it with org. Coz biz is not something gold and has many alternatives like Co which will follow biz soon. In the end, we should think about this question: Who will buy these domains?

They will by bought by those who are presently buying now. i.e CHINESE:D

•••
They will by bought by those who are presently buying now. i.e CHINESE:D
What makes you think so?

Is it speculation, or something someone told you?

•••
Based on in the way I've seen org bought and sold I too think biz will surpass it. I don't understand it either but that's the way it's gonna be IMO.

Sadly I sold my chips with triple repeaters for 30-35. Way to early but I needed to pay renewals and deal with some family matters. I may hold out before selling my chips with double repeaters unless I get a bulk offer. I've been liquidating my LLL infos which are going on also. I'll have to figure out which one to stop selling and sit in, lol.

•••
Latest few .biz sales double repeating crosses 200 yuan shocking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20151220-201228.png
    Screenshot_20151220-201228.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 24
•••
A big chinese ecommerce site using sczz dotbiz gained television attention a couple of days ago.
More and more chinese domainers are getting convinced about .biz end-user potential.

•••
What makes you think so?

Is it speculation, or something someone told you?

Based on random Whois checks after all the buyouts. It's no conspiracy. They have created a cyber currency. Who cares about end users. This is liquid virtual currency.

Most ppl are looking at this the wrong way. IMHO, get in and get out. But If you have deep pockets and can hold a while.... Do so. This is not a trend.

•••
A big chinese ecommerce site using sczz dotbiz gained television attention a couple of days ago.

SCZZ means "manufacturing" according Google translate, nice keyword!

•••
Will 4l.biz beat 4l.org as its close ....and. Biz is rising

•••
Will 4l.biz beat 4l.org as its close ....and. Biz is rising
I do have some 4L.orgs that hope not so.... but have more 4L.biz that want it to happen, so im ready ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back